Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He blocked me! I have rarely commented over many years of watching him and he has responded to me in the past. Today I commented and had a feeling even though I didn’t say anything bad. I checked and he blocked me (or his minion). I wonder if he blocks anyone who comments on FRE.

I didn’t think he was that petty but that puts him squarely in the Michael Kay camp for me.
He blocked me too recently but I didn't say anything yet on here about it.

I had mentioned to him another vlogger who did a vlog of a Central Fla location with ties to Disney's grandparents that he's never been, and that he should check out that place to vlog about (another cemetery). It was deleted and I've been banned. (I noted it under a recent vlog he did w/ ties to Disney)

Guess he thought I was promoting that vlogger? Or spam or something? Whatever. I just thought he'd like it. :rolleyes:

Welp, back to the same old crap again. 😶🔥😂
Yep @Southpaw33

I simply have enough tit going on in my life than to call a bunch of places to "tell on" those fuckers, even if there was wrongdoing. A few seconds on a vlog is going to amount to the person hanging up the phone, rolling their eyes, and laughing about the call.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I had mentioned to him another vlogger who did a vlog of a Central Fla location with ties to Disney's grandparents that he's never been, and that he should check out that place to vlog about (another cemetery). It was deleted and I've been banned. (I noted it under a recent vlog he did w/ ties to Disney)

Guess he thought I was promoting that vlogger? Or spam or something? Whatever. I just thought he'd like it. :rolleyes:
Wow! I really think he’s got someone moderating his comments now.

Reactions: 1
That’s why I never comment on YouTube. Their egos are all so fragile they can’t handle anything they think might be criticism.

Reactions: 5
Wow! I really think he’s got someone moderating his comments now.
Probably right. Funny thing is, I didn't say anything bad to him OR Dave Kay.

For Dave, all I did was correct his incorrect geography of Fla and he deleted and banned me. Of all things.

Would you believe I'm still good with Mikey? Not banned. He even hearted one of my comments recently. And it wasn't sucking up, just a bland comment about not being happy at all about changes being made at Disney.

Yep @Southpaw33

I simply have enough tit going on in my life than to call a bunch of places to "tell on" those fuckers, even if there was wrongdoing. A few seconds on a vlog is going to amount to the person hanging up the phone, rolling their eyes, and laughing about the call.
Uh wait, so having several ignored means I miss some huge stuff apparently. The authorities were contacted about Tim? Wow!

I think I need to stay over here where we joke about Adam's monotonous baseball videos and defend Dabney Coleman. 😄

Uh wait, so having several ignored means I miss some huge stuff apparently. The authorities were contacted about Tim? Wow!

I think I need to stay over here where we joke about Adam's monotonous baseball videos and defend Dabney Coleman. 😄
Yeah, I agree. It's starting to wear thin on me again too. 🔥🔥🔥
Rinse and repeat. Outrage. Everyone's an expert. Holier than thou. Again and again and again and again 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have an honest question - where do BLAB rank in terms of worst guest vloggers? I literally shouted out "NO! *Expletive*!" when they popped up in the first two minutes.

I think I even prefer Jan ahead of them, at least she amps up her fakeness so much she comes off cartoon-like in the background. Maybe Dev's worse if you let him talk enough, but Katie literally talks over Adam from yards away!

WHY! 😭

BLAB are the worst Disney vloggers. Katie comes off as super annoying, greedy, know-it-all…. “I’m better than you” “I know more about Disneyland then you” 🙄
Spencer … not so bad… but I swear if he describes something as amazing one more time I’m gonna send him a thesaurus LOL

And Adam… omg I am so SICK of hearing “best remove em” 🙄 that and the monorail “there goes…” you all know. omg
Don’t even get me started on how he got a bunch of Disney vloggers to say “space mountain” in that annoying voice.
I swear when I start my Disney YouTube channel I am NOT going to pair up or try to collab with them. Any of them.

Reactions: 5
🤣 Someone posted this, and it's not me cuz he banned me.

I love how he clarifies "three weeks not two." WTF, smart ass? :rolleyes:

The vlog where he cited he was going to "take a break for awhile" (it's ONE word, Adam) was Wed., July 21.

So, technically, Adam, not quite three weeks yet and YouTube is still categorizing it as "two weeks," we aren't.

Walson Paulson

47 minutes ago
Two weeks ago: " Taking a break from Disneyland for a while . Up until the Halloween season begins at least . I’ll throw in a couple more knotts and universal visits however but a much needed break from hitting the Disney parks will be nice ."

TheDailyWoo

TheDailyWoo

32 minutes ago
My birthday Eve trip . Wanted to go so I did . Also it was three weeks not two

• Haha
🤣 Someone posted this, and it's not me cuz he banned me.

I love how he clarifies "three weeks not two." WTF, smart ass? :rolleyes:

The vlog where he cited he was going to "take a break for awhile" (it's ONE word, Adam) was Wed., July 21.

So, technically, Adam, not quite three weeks yet and YouTube is still categorizing it as "two weeks," we aren't.

Walson Paulson
47 minutes ago
Two weeks ago: " Taking a break from Disneyland for a while . Up until the Halloween season begins at least . I’ll throw in a couple more knotts and universal visits however but a much needed break from hitting the Disney parks will be nice ."

TheDailyWoo
TheDailyWoo

32 minutes ago
My birthday Eve trip . Wanted to go so I did . Also it was three weeks not two
Checking on his YouTube channel, his last day was technically 2 weeks ago. So you are correct....

Another smart ass response. WTF is with him lately? Has he always sought out random comments to be a smart ass to?

Hehateme
Hehateme
2 hours ago
I don't know how you can hang out at these parks everyday. I recently went to DW and couldn't wait to get TF out of there! Roughed it out for my kids.

TheDailyWoo
TheDailyWoo

27 minutes ago
If by everyday you mean first time in three weeks then yea

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok… just watched the whole “lost my hat” “best remove em”
And omg that was totally staged!! So lame.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another smart ass response. WTF is with him lately? Has he always sought out random comments to be a smart ass to?

Hehateme
Hehateme
2 hours ago
I don't know how you can hang out at these parks everyday. I recently went to DW and couldn't wait to get TF out of there! Roughed it out for my kids.

TheDailyWoo
TheDailyWoo

27 minutes ago
If by everyday you mean first time in three weeks then yea
He’s probably just pissed off because it’s his birthday and he hurt his back riding the Matterhorn. Getting old sucks, dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok… just watched the whole “lost my hat” “best remove em”
And omg that was totally staged!! So lame.
Sure was. He kept switching it around and then kept the camera on his face so much, just waiting for it to happen. :rolleyes:

He's looking really rough too.

Bloated, unkept beard...just not looking well. Perhaps lay off the fast food for a couple days...

"Birthday eve?!" that's not a thing. Fishing for happy birthday wishes I guess since today is the actual birthday. Oh well, I guess we'll see what he did today in tomorrow's video. My $ is on the Angels double header today against the Blue Jays. "Reporting" on the "differences" between 2 7 inning games in 1 day, and a regular day. Probably seeing how many hot dogs one can consume in said double header.

Reactions: 7
"Birthday eve?!" that's not a thing. Fishing for happy birthday wishes I guess since today is the actual birthday. Oh well, I guess we'll see what he did today in tomorrow's video. My $ is on the Angels double header today against the Blue Jays. "Reporting" on the "differences" between 2 7 inning games in 1 day, and a regular day. Probably seeing how many hot dogs one can consume in said double header.
Birthday eves are legit but not when you announce it to the world - they're meant to feel fun wild and spontaneous because it's not even your birthday yet. Katie knows everything though, her birthday eve celebrations are beyond our level. :ROFLMAO:

Definitely going to be the double header for the real bday vlog - setting the bar at 5 hot dogs which includes any dogs that his friends ordered but did not finish.

Please come back, Dabney! The drop in quality has been alarming without you!

Most disappointed I have been in a Disney Vlog in a while because I feel like I was intentionally tricked (I had not been hoodwinked quite like this since Mr. Nate Morrow did us dirty in the lonely Polynesian Christmas Eve Bungalow caper).

I am a lover of Muppets and got so, so excited at the 1:08 mark because I thought Disney had unveiled a Miss Piggy face character but when it opened its mouth and talked - I realized it was KT. (Angry Emoji)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.