Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually enjoy the baseball videos. I grew up around baseball, but I completely understand why people think it's boring. I can't imagine anyone outside the States enjoying it.
I love baseball. I remember going to see the Braves-Giants once in Fulton County stadium with Barry Bonds playing for the Giants, David Justice for the Braves, etc.

I was a huge Pirates fan in the era of VanSlyke, Jay Bell, Bonds, Bonilla, etc. growing up in NE Ohio.

And then later, living in Fla., my grandfather used to take me to the spring training for the Mets in Port St. Lucie, and I used to go to spring training for the Braves at Wide World of Sports here in Orlando. Plus, my dad coached baseball when I was little... etc.

It's Adam's vlogs of baseball that are boring me. Can't put my finger on why... just don't care for them.

But the historical vlogs or off the beaten path vlogs? I'm all in.

Reactions: 4
Same here. I miss his RV days. I lived in Atlanta for 10 years. I loved going to the Braves games.
Yeah, the game I went to was in '97. Braves won.

Love Atlanta, I went in '97, saw the usual (Underground, Stone Mtn., etc.) and then the last time I was there was 2016 or 2017. Went up to the No. GA mountains (Amicalola), then back to Stone Mtn. (finally climbed it and didn't just take the skyride haha), went to a garage sale in Buckhead (? cuz, I guess, why not? haha), ended up at the Zoo, and then left. Sorta a whirlwind weekend trip up from Orlando (where I live).

I'd like to go back soon. See more things. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's a fantastic city, but I have only been back twice in the last 23 years. I need to go back for Dragon Con. That's my Woo reference for the day.
Looks awesome.

MegaCon is this week here in town. I thought he'd be coming back in town for this but ...?

The last vlog I watched was Alcatraz. Has he mentioned coming back for MegaCon?

I saw him in 2019 at MegaCon. I'm planning on going Fri this year. (did Fri and Sat in 2019)

The last vlog I watched was Alcatraz. Has he mentioned coming back for MegaCon?
I know he mentioned going to Dragon Con. That's Labor Day weekend. I don't recall him mentioning MegaCon. I've wanted to go to that one just because of Woo's coverage of it.

Ugh back to baseball… at least the fan drama was fun to watch lol. Those hot dogs looked dry af

Imagine the Obituary: "Here lies Adam the Woo: He splatted onto the pavement below after choking on a world famous "Dodgers Dog" 300ft up in the cheap seats. He Never Scored."

Reactions: 2
I don't know which is worse, his erractic filming and stuffing food in his gob at the baseball or Disney on repeat with "there goes the moooooonorail"

Says “best remove ‘em” multiple times. Goes on ride. Doesn’t remove hat. Loses hat.
Acts shocked when he doesn't "best remove 'em," and then subsequently loses said hat. :ROFLMAO:

Also, Katie was over the top laughing at Adam's screechy "best remove 'em" schtick in this one. Like, ok, it's not THAT funny.

Reactions: 9
He had to have done that on purpose. He said it so many times and played with the hat multiple times.

And Katie...SHUT UP! I felt so bad for the people in front of them. Screaming on a ride you literally know every twist and turn of is just fake. Laughing at Adam hysterically if he so much as breathes is ridiculous. Grow up. I have never been to Disneyland and I pretty much never want to go because of her. I think I’d be triggered if I went there. I should have clicked out as soon as I saw BLAB show up.

Reactions: 7
He had to have done that on purpose. He said it so many times and played with the hat multiple times.

And Katie...SHUT UP! I felt so bad for the people in front of them. Screaming on a ride you literally know every twist and turn of is just fake. Laughing at Adam hysterically if he so much as breathes is ridiculous. Grow up. I have never been to Disneyland and I pretty much never want to go because of her. I think I’d be triggered if I went there. I should have clicked out as soon as I saw BLAB show up.
I did the 10 second fast forward through most of the video. BLAB are two of the most annoying people on the planet.

Reactions: 3
Just TWO weeks ago -

TheDailyWoo
2 weeks ago
Taking a break from Disneyland for a while . Up until the Halloween season begins at least . I’ll throw in a couple more knotts and universal visits however but a much needed break from hitting the Disney parks will be nice .

And doesn't Oogie Boogie start in Sept at DL? So...it's not yet Halloween season at DL, Adam.

Can't you just stick to ONE thing you say, for ONCE? :rolleyes:

Totally on purpose. Yep!

Reactions: 4
Just TWO weeks ago -

TheDailyWoo
2 weeks ago
Taking a break from Disneyland for a while . Up until the Halloween season begins at least . I’ll throw in a couple more knotts and universal visits however but a much needed break from hitting the Disney parks will be nice .

And doesn't Oogie Boogie start in Sept at DL? So...it's not yet Halloween season at DL, Adam.

Can't you just stick to ONE thing you say, for ONCE? :rolleyes:
Obviously meant Halloween at WDW since that starts today. /s (just in case that was needed.)

And yes, the first Oogie Boogie Bash is on the 9th.

He blocked me! I have rarely commented over many years of watching him and he has responded to me in the past. Today I commented and had a feeling even though I didn’t say anything bad. I checked and he blocked me (or his minion). I wonder if he blocks anyone who comments on FRE.

I didn’t think he was that petty but that puts him squarely in the Michael Kay camp for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.