Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just one thing Adam if you want to be accepted in SF stop calling it a street car. It’s a CableCar. It has no engine Or power of any kind. It grips onto a cable running on big wheels under the street that are constantly moving at a constant speed. To stop it the operator simply releases the grip from the cable. Guess you can tell I’m from the area and a bit picky about our national treasure cable cars.

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed the SF video. Natalie knew her stuff and helped with the history. We were there in 1986, as part of our honeymoon trip (stayed at the St Francis). Fell in love with it, beautiful city, now they need to fix it back to the jewel it used to be.

Reactions: 3
I have been watching less of Adam with all of the repeat baseball games. But I did enjoy the James Dean video. Really liked the SF vlog. Natalie definitely made the vlog watchable. She knew her stuff and showed us some cool things. He of course had to act like he was clueless on certain things, and it is starting to grate on my nerves.

I am actually looking forward to their road trip together!

Watching today’s vlog and thoroughly enjoying it.

This is great stuff and Natalie needs to take a bit of credit for that.

There’s such a lovely, gentle pace to these vlogs, Natalie knows her music from the era too. I feel almost “Stannish” 😆

Adam is at his best in these kinds of vlogs. He really takes you with him on the journey IMO.

I loved today’s vlog! I was so hoping he would cover Haight Ashbury! Good job Adam and Natalie

What a treat this week's videos have been! Probably not going to reach my hot dog estimate but I'll gladly trade that for some nice vlogs like these!

Went to a convention in San Francisco for a few days 4-5 years ago but didn't visit too many of the places they've shown; definitely want to make another trip to check them out! Completely avoiding SFO though - that airport still gives me nightmares. Nice that OAK isn't too far at least!

Reactions: 1
I thought Natalie looked really cute today.
Maybe Adam should move to SF.
He’s seems to really like it there. It’d be cool if he did short term leases in interesting places.

Adam is definitely at his strongest in vlogs like this. A little bit of history, a little bit of just taking in different parts of an area. Also helps that it is something fairly new to him versus all the places he constantly retreads over and over.

What a treat this week's videos have been! Probably not going to reach my hot dog estimate but I'll gladly trade that for some nice vlogs like these!

Went to a convention in San Francisco for a few days 4-5 years ago but didn't visit too many of the places they've shown; definitely want to make another trip to check them out! Completely avoiding SFO though - that airport still gives me nightmares. Nice that OAK isn't too far at least!
OAK is a great airport and has BART connections to SF, easy to get to the city from Oakland.

I kind of hope Adam explores more of the bay outside of SF, at least Oakland and Berkeley.

Reactions: 2
I would love him to drive up north and stop at filming locations and towns - but it's inevitable that he's going to be heading back to Florida for more Disney related borefests.

The problem is Adam is only doing these vlogs because he's too much of an OUTLAW to go to Disneyland without pass/discount. Scumbag is acting like he's taking a break because it's good for the soul but in reality it's only good for the wallet. If he could, you know he'd be making non-stop Disneyland/DCA videos but because the little piggy doesn't want to pay, here we are

The problem is Adam is only doing these vlogs because he's too much of an OUTLAW to go to Disneyland without pass/discount. Scumbag is acting like he's taking a break because it's good for the soul but in reality it's only good for the wallet. If he could, you know he'd be making non-stop Disneyland/DCA videos but because the little piggy doesn't want to pay, here we are
Disneyland already brought back the "Annual Passholder" program with the "Magic Key". The updated plans largely mirror the older ones, save the reservation requirements, inc. parking threshold, and blackout dates. Knowing Adam's impulsivity, he would abandon a road rip in a heartbeat and vlog his stakeout on the DL Esplanade, if it were a matter of his wallet. Purchasing a "Magic Key" will likely be priority #1, upon his Anaheim return. For now, I think he'll enjoy his road trip with Natalie.

Disneyland already brought back the "Annual Passholder" program with the "Magic Key". The updated plans largely mirror the older ones, save the reservation requirements, inc. parking threshold, and blackout dates. Knowing Adam's impulsivity, he would abandon a road rip in a heartbeat and vlog his stakeout on the DL Esplanade, if it were a matter of his wallet. Purchasing a "Magic Key" will likely be priority #1, upon his Anaheim return. For now, I think he'll enjoy his road trip with Natalie.
Adam's whole shitck is "holier than thou Disney" but this whole reset of passes really gave him the BOOEY. He's becoming a poor man's Justin "This Just-In: I'm a divorced jabroni" Scarred

I am really wanting to go to San Francisco after these last four days of vlogs. I have really enjoyed them. Natalie has had a lot of good information as well. I’m going to hate when these road trip vlogs are over and it goes back to the repetitive tit

I am really wanting to go to San Francisco after these last four days of vlogs. I have really enjoyed them. Natalie has had a lot of good information as well. I’m going to hate when these road trip vlogs are over and it goes back to the repetitive tit
I've been hearing San Francisco get a bad rap recently too for a few different issues, but their videos did a really great job showing us so many charming and distinct places around the city, definitely a place I want to revisit soon and explore further! Natalie was a great guide, and her cheerful energy gave some nice additional color to the vlogs as well.

I'm hoping that the fall approaching will make his future vlogs less monotonous for too long. Just realized the Angels have a home-stretch coming up though so this next week might be a little rough...

Sad the San Francisco vlogs are over. I had fun watching them they were really good. Natalie made me laugh with her backside of water joke lol. I’m actually going to miss her in vlogs she isn’t in, she really added a lot to those.

Reactions: 5
Same. My first ever trip to the US (I've visited 12 times) was to San Francisco and I was only young. There are SO many places I want to go. Who would of thought there were Bison in park there???

I would totally watch videos with only Daphtalie in them. Wait-I already have, but I don't think they were on YouTube, and those were MUCH more interesting and enjoyable than Adam's vlogs. :D
When does the $3.50 special happen again? Asking for a friend ...

Another boring baseball video. 😴 I miss Nat.
I actually enjoy the baseball videos. I grew up around baseball, but I completely understand why people think it's boring. I can't imagine anyone outside the States enjoying it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.