Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the giant A, and the $10 parking, and his hat with the “old school logo,” and the foam trout in the gift shop. 😴
I'm worried that the vibrant Dabney realized how boring Adam's vision for content is and left us astray.

Please come back, Nat! You're our greatest hope! Please open his taste to something outside of hotdogs! Anything!

I will fight off every Ryan! I'm ready, where ya'll at! 🖐

Yeah, he's got to come back. MegaCon. Aug 12-15. I'm going (probably multiple days like 2019) so I'll be on the lookout for vloggers to get some tea. I saw him last time.
MegaCon looks hella fun! I've been stanning Coco Gauff from tennis lately, I know she cosplays and is from that area! If you see her around, take a pic! She's incredible and has a bright future, crossing fingers that she makes an appearance there! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
For a supposed pop culture enthusiast and disney geek, its strange to me he never seems to go see current movies, especially disney ones, or talk about recent releases, even spanning the length of the years of the Daily Woo. The only time I remember is that time he recently rented a whole theater to watch Back to the Future by himself to flex on us. For example, with the Jungle Cruise movie coming out I would have expected that is what he would do, instead we get another! Angels game vlog. Nothing lately about Black Widow, or Cruella, or any of the Disney+ marvel shows, or Luca. He frequents Universal but nothing about the Fast & Furious saga, or Kong vs Godzilla etc. Its always stuck in the past, nostaliga mode. Back to the Future, Clerks, Beetlejuice, Indiana Jones, etc. If it came out after the late 80s/early 90s it doesn't exist. I guess its free ideas for him if he does in fact read these posts.

Reactions: 5
For a supposed pop culture enthusiast and disney geek, its strange to me he never seems to go see current movies, especially disney ones, or talk about recent releases, even spanning the length of the years of the Daily Woo. The only time I remember is that time he recently rented a whole theater to watch Back to the Future by himself to flex on us. For example, with the Jungle Cruise movie coming out I would have expected that is what he would do, instead we get another! Angels game vlog. Nothing lately about Black Widow, or Cruella, or any of the Disney+ marvel shows, or Luca. He frequents Universal but nothing about the Fast & Furious saga, or Kong vs Godzilla etc. Its always stuck in the past, nostaliga mode. Back to the Future, Clerks, Beetlejuice, Indiana Jones, etc. If it came out after the late 80s/early 90s it doesn't exist. I guess its free ideas for him if he does in fact read these posts.
This so so accurate. He wears merch of old movies/attractions 99% and will only refer to rides as their old names. A child stuck in the past trying to relive life when his body matched his mentality. He's an outlaw and he deserves a good beating.

Reactions: 2
I'm worried that the vibrant Dabney realized how boring Adam's vision for content is and left us astray.

Please come back, Nat! You're our greatest hope! Please open his taste to something outside of hotdogs! Anything!

I will fight off every Ryan! I'm ready, where ya'll at! 🖐

MegaCon looks hella fun! I've been stanning Coco Gauff from tennis lately, I know she cosplays and is from that area! If you see her around, take a pic! She's incredible and has a bright future, crossing fingers that she makes an appearance there! :D
MegaCon was friggin awesome. I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did but it was great. Went a couple days last time (it was canc'd in 2020) and planning on going a couple days this year.

Who does she cosplay as? I admit I had to Google her. I don't follow tennis.

Reactions: 1
MegaCon was friggin awesome. I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did but it was great. Went a couple days last time (it was canc'd in 2020) and planning on going a couple days this year.

Mega con is on my to do list. Maybe next year. I want to go to Spooky Empire as well

Blab went to San Diego, Dylan doing other attractions, Jackie went to Tampa Comic Con and he's eating hot dogs/walking around and not doing anything other than baseball games.

I think she's just starting to get into it. She dressed as a water bender for halloween last year but tweeted recently that she wants to do more in the offseason. Love seeing athletes and celebs that are enthusiastic towards cosplaying and converntions, feels like it brings different groups closer together!

Now that we know Adam's coming back to Florida, how many times do we think we'll see a Mickey Power Pole shout out this month? If he's not going to the parks, they might be less frequent! I'll set the table at 6.

Normally I don’t post about people’s hair or facial hair choices but his beard is actually growing up to under his eyes! He needs to shave. You would think he would try to at least be well groomed to impress Natalie

Hey everyone. Took some time off the boards while I had some holidays.

I thought I'd catch up on some ATW - I didn't realise it was going to be HOTDOG Groundhog Day.

He has really given up hasn't he.

The Gluttony, the boring baseball vlogs. TBH, the only thing I found entertaining was the older lady at the baseball games telling him he was in the wrong seat and the security guy for the cameraman sitting in front of him all the time.

I did enjoy the WB backlot tour though, what I didn't like was Adam jumping the gun on what the scene was used for before the guy driving the bus said it. It really ruined the vlog.

Normally I don’t post about people’s hair or facial hair choices but his beard is actually growing up to under his eyes! He needs to shave. You would think he would try to at least be well groomed to impress Natalie
It doesn't take much to impress her I would guess. As long as you have a penis and 5.99

Hi guys, just found this site and have spent the evening being enlightened. What is the deal with Adam the Woo. I mean why? WTF? He has a long time channel, makes good $$ and has a fan base that waits for hours to meet him at malls, but what does he offer? He's corny and unfunny and talks a lot and says nothing. He comes across as rather stupid too. His midwestern voice is like his only positive trait, but he speaks in the cadence of some preacher or broadcaster (Paul Harvey comes to mind-- Go look it up, and yes I am old because I remember Paul Harvey). And his videos are vapid, like, "Am I going to go back to Disney?" months of "I'm leaving Patreon"... what gives? Personality cults are weird as hell, I wish someone would 'splain this tit to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.