Adam The Woo #18 Paunchy, Pasty, Petulant Peter Pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being able to walk for 30 minutes at 4 mph has zero correlation to being able to maintain that pace for 13 miles.
And of course he contradicts anyone who tries to get him to live in the real world.
I really do hope he tries the half marathon. His excuses for failing should be hilarious.

Reactions: 9
It's really bizarre. He could do a few quarters, a few half's and maybe one full distance a week on his treadmill and it wouldn't take much effort for him to complete the "race" at a brisk walking pace. I'd even say last year(?) I think when he was constantly posting his daily incline walks at the gym where he watched entire seasons of TV shows he likely already did it but somehow can't even be bothered to go back to that.

Reactions: 7
He is, and Adam's math is, miraculously, correct

View attachment 2964311

Of course, the overall point is that Adam thinks because he maintains a 4.2 mph pace for 2-3 miles at a time, that he can do it for 13 consecutive miles, and furthermore, he believes he can perhaps get to a 12 or 13 minute pace (4.6 to 5.0 mph) at least for a while, so that he has "cushion time" in order to stop and interact with characters and take advantage of the "experiences" offered.
I'm not a 'quick' runner but walk quickly compared to most people I know. In long distance walks I'm generally walking 5k in 1 hour but I can force myself to walk closer to 50 minutes for 5k (I run 5k under 27mins and have done half marathons under 2 hours). There is no way Woo can walk at 4 mph for over 3 hours, he just hasn't done the preparation work that's needed for this and he is more likely going to be able to do 3 mph - so will be close to the bus. And, to note, if you are doing 5mph you are running not walking, unless you are an Olympic race walker.

Reactions: 13
We live 45 mins outside of Baltimore, BWI flights to mco nonstop is spirit or frontier. It’s how we go to Orlando multiple times a year. The airlines suck, but it’s a 2.5 hour flight.
Ah yes, you are correct. I should have said there are no direct flights with First Class. Spirit and Frontier are not Adam the Woo-approved airlines because they have no First Class. Adam requires it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is such an entitled pr$ck. I don’t like being crammed in either but I took a Southwest flight from SFO to Vegas recently bc that is the fastest way. Sure you have to line up in those “queue lines “ by section but that is travel crap you put up with. From Canada to SFO I travel business class if possible bc it is a 5 hr flight. David will hate International travel bc he likes knowing all there is to know in a place. He won’t know tit outside of US Disney parks or cities. He hasn’t yet gotten Global Entry as far as we know, so good luck with those lines David. Do you think he is taking his parents, sister and BIL to Hawaii in December? He seems to have saved up his use of DVC points this year. He can use them all for the Aulani penthouse. Fun times.

Reactions: 6
I'm not a 'quick' runner but walk quickly compared to most people I know. In long distance walks I'm generally walking 5k in 1 hour but I can force myself to walk closer to 50 minutes for 5k (I run 5k under 27mins and have done half marathons under 2 hours). There is no way Woo can walk at 4 mph for over 3 hours, he just hasn't done the preparation work that's needed for this and he is more likely going to be able to do 3 mph - so will be close to the bus. And, to note, if you are doing 5mph you are running not walking, unless you are an Olympic race walker.
If, by some miracle, he DOES finish it and is not "swept" (I think that's the lingo I read), then I hope he's ready for the next morning when he will be unable to stand on his two legs.

His body will be completely exhausted because he is so out of shape. Simple weight loss / starvation does not equal health. Does he realize this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Am I understanding correctly that he paid an extra $124 so that frontier would block the seat next to him so that no one would sit next to him?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I went to today's vlog per comments made on the site and quickly scanned through.

Oh, poor Adam had to sit near screaming, coughing children.

And he just NEEDED to have the camera on him while he filmed his reaction and you could hear the children in the background. What a bleeping prick. WHO would do this? A man-baby narcissist, that's who.

Most people would completely edit that out and not even show or comment on it. But he just can't help himself.

1717080164823.png

And WTF with this? From 11:54 to 12:06, he shows THIS?

1717080180383.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does he still acknowledge Daphne\Natalie?
He's still liking her posts on instagram, but she hasn't acknowledged him at all in any of her IG posts or stories in a long time. I think we'll find out more about the state of their relationship with their " friend anniversary" coming up June 4th. I think he's still obsessed with her, but is she done with him though?

Reactions: 5
Once again, I continue to underestimate the stupidity of Adam the Woo.

This is SoCal to Milwaukee and Milwaukee to Orlando all over again, where he could've flown direct into Chicago, rented a car and driven the hour each way to and from Milwaukee. He booked layover flights that went to Milwaukee, it was a nightmare, and he said it made him not want to book layovers ever again.

Now he needed to get to Baltimore. He could've just booked a direct flight to DC, rented a car and driven the hour or so to Baltimore - or even taken a train! Or, sucked it up and flew economy on an economy airline directly to Baltimore.

Instead, he books a flight to Baltimore that has a LAYOVER in Charlotte and guess what, it doesn't work out well for him.

Mr. Moneybags parks his car at the airport. Before he said if the trip was a week, he parks at the airport. Now he says if it's 7-10 days, he parks at the airport. Otherwise, he'll take rideshare. Goalposts keep moving, just like that weigh-in. He visits the wooden deer that he and his mom saw the last time, so we can add that to the list of rituals.

For a hot minute I thought he was wearing the On Clouds with the hole in them for this entire trip, but I was wrong, evidence later:
1717075803571.png

So, I wrote last night off the top of my head:

Park at MCO>fountain>sleeping traveler statue>TSA rules (still never got Precheck, idiot)>MCO sells gum>look at the gummy candy>is that my plane?>jetway OCD shot>feet in first class>water>Orlando from the air again>coffee>snack (no meal, too short)>endless clouds>land in Washington

Reality was:

Park at MCO>fountain>sleeping traveler statue>TSA rules>looks at the gummy candy and notes he brought his own gum because MCO does not sell gum>shows Orlando souvenirs including the same coffee mug he shows every time>is that my plane?>jetway OCD shot>plane's safety card (forgot that one)>shot of coffee (no water to start)>takeoff and Orlando from the air for the zillionth time>shot of his feet>endless shots of clouds>lands in Charlotte

Pretty close, eh? My bad, MCO doesn't sell gum. Of course, it just goes to show how amazingly predictable and how ritualistic this guy is. He even says and explains exactly the same stuff at each spot almost every time. Explains the entire thing about the gum, reads the entire plaque for the sleepy traveler, stands next to the fountain and says when he thinks of MCO he thinks of it, the American flag and the hotel rooms -every single time.

Here's the total weirdo OCD shot of his feet on the plane, it's clear he's dropped another $200 on a fresh pair on On Clouds, they are NOT the ones with the hole, I guess even Adam won't go that far (yet):
1717078980963.png

In the most garbled way possible, Adam tries to convey that American Airlines is not his "chosen" airline going forward, this flight had already been booked before he'd chosen his one future airline. He says he did get the airline's credit card. He REFUSES to reveal what airline he did choose, for whatever reason. Like people are watching waiting for THAT big reveal. He wants a US-based airline that has a deep international system/alliance. If it's not AA, it's United or Delta, who cares which one? Flip a coin for all three of them.

Sadly, he also lets us know he is aware of Global Entry, so that's why he hasn't gotten TSA precheck yet, because he's waiting to get Global Entry. Of course he compares Global Entry to Fastpass because nothing in the world can exist without being compared to something in the Disney universe.

Adam follows up his coffee with a "not full of sugar at all and thank gosh it's not soda, plus it's fruit so it must be good for you" glass of orange juice. Adam says with a lot of satisfaction in his voice, "Got a little OJ for some vitamin C, got that vitamin C kickin'..." and he sounds as if he was drinking a spinach oat milk smoothie.

Adam lands to find his connection is
1717081977829.png

and he's very unhappy about it. AA puts him on a flight later in the evening to...you guessed it, Washington D.C., but he's scared it will also get postponed or cancelled, so he books himself on a Frontier flight. Yes, he could've just booked Frontier direct to begin with, but Captain First Class MUST enjoy his orange juice while filming his legs crossed, relaxing. He also looked into renting a car from Charlotte and driving to Baltimore, but that would take 7.5 HOURS with no stops and no traffic. How about flying direct to DC and driving from there, you dolt?

Adam looks out the window and laments his lack of "luck" with American Airlines the last few trips. I guess Adam doesn't realize that this is the state of air travel, it really doesn't matter what airline you fly, and that you need to avoid flights with layovers at all costs. Or is he doing this on purpose to get views? His travel vlogs never get views unless he can put in the title something about a horrific delay or cancellation he experienced.

He again does the thing where he says, "I'm putting it out into the universe that <whatever, in this case, the Frontier thing> is gonna work out." He finds time while finding and waiting for his Frontier flight to film some Charlotte/North Carolina souvenirs, because those airport souvenirs are so different everywhere you go. He did get replacement shoes, but no haircut or grooming whatsoever for the weeklong trip. He actually brushes the hair out of his eyes during this shot. Why wear your hat like this if it bothers you?

1717083222717.png

Did I mention he's actually using that Pepe le Pew luggage tag? So appropriate in so many ways.

He says he won't cancel the AA flight to DC until he's on "Frontierland" instead of Frontier Airlines, I swear to God.

What is it with this guy and his feet? Yet another shot on the escalator of his feet in this airport, his feet on every plane all the time, damn. Adam overcomes his social anxiety to talk to a stranger while his films out the window. The man surely thought Adam was talking to him, when in reality Adam was talking to the camera. He gets the OCD shots from the end of the jetway and of the plane safety card, and then explains that for $124, Frontier "blocks off" the middle seat in your row and gives you two carry on items.

Adam ponders why Southwest and Frontier are still flying to Baltimore but AA "stopped" their flight, because certainly there could never be a myriad (or to help Adam understand, a cornucopia, which would be incorrect usage but perfect for Adam) of reasons why one airline cancels a flight on a route that others may not.

Adam sits there, having to deal with the real world for once, with little kids being little kids on a plane. I remember when my son was little and having to go on business trips, and seeing little kids having issues in airports and on planes and it never bothered me, it just reminded me of him made me want to get home to the family. If you've ever traveled with kids, you know how hard it is and you have mercy on the parent(s). Being the head he is, Adam sits there, films himself, purposely keeps his noise-cancelling headphones off his ears, and makes faces at the camera over the noises he hears. Newsflash, kids yell and cough.

1717085931101.png

The pilot announces they are waiting for fuel. Adam chuckles with distain over this latest delay. They take off and we get endless shots of clouds while Adam hopes for continued noises from the kids so he can react to them. The plane lands after way too much flight footage, per usual, and I guess this really is an OCD shot I didn't notice until this trip. Every escalator, he has to get the shot of the feet every time:

1717086794507.png

Once outside, he can't find the rideshare area at first, then he comments on the "lack of humidity" in Baltimore and begins posing for thumbnails with the eyebrows up, and the vlog is over.
1717087047367.png

Again, how is this guy in trouble financially? His views are dropping in general, but he continues to spend money freely. Parks the car at the airport, books first class flights even at the cost of flying direct, when he gets in trouble during a layover, will spend whatever he needs to spend to get to his destination. I really don't think he actually got the health insurance. No way someone pays out the nose for that and then doesn't use it.

He says he has another destination beyond Baltimore. I assume it is DC, but then again I assumed he would just go to DC in the first place. Given that he went to Baltimore right off the bat, maybe he's going to the Friday game, leaving town and heading to DC for the rest of the week long trip. Maybe I'm wrong about DC and he's headed elsewhere.

But wow, why wouldn't you just fly to DC and either rent a car and drive to Baltimore, or Uber from Reagan to the train station, and take a train to Baltimore for a change of pace??? Or, investigate the cost of Frontier with the blocked seat, and just fly direct. Also, maybe take an earlier flight to help avoid disruptions? These mid-afternoon flights with layovers that land in the evening are just asking for trouble, too. I really have to consider that he's doing layovers on purpose now, hoping for drama to generate views.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Childless people are going to be annoyed by children but to film yourself reacting to this takes it to another level.

Reactions: 10
Childless people are going to be annoyed by children but to film yourself reacting to this takes it to another level.
This is not the first time he's recorded audio of kids yelling or people coughing on a plane and filmed his reaction to it, either. This is his MO, just like he always films leaf blowers near him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
But he's fine with acting a fool on theme park rides, at baseball games, in the town where he lives...

Reactions: 8
This was posted some other place...awful lot of people have had bad experiences meeting ATW it seems

1717098808388.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15