Adam The Woo #18 Paunchy, Pasty, Petulant Peter Pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on EARTH is he doing to destroy shoes so quickly?!? One instance can be chalked up to a fluke, but two (three if you account the holes on both sides) indicates something else going on. Is he THAT addicted to consumerism that he's intentionally damaging his shoes just for an excuse to buy more?!?
Quoting myself because I thought of something, and I apologize in advance -- this post may set the record for "sick" reactions...

We've all seen the condition of Adam's fingernails. If his toenails are in a similar state, that could be the reason why he keeps tearing through his shoes. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why would daily vlogger based in Florida not have a rain poncho or an umbrella in his trunk? Well at least his hair got somewhat washed.
He does have them in his trunk - he leaves them behind on purpose, gets wet on purpose, so he can have a bombastic thumbnail of himself soaked and a crazy title and viola, double the views than he normally gets.

Epcot vlog earlier this week where nothing happened: 36,000 views in 2.5 days
This vlog where he got soaking wet on purpose but pretended he was trying not to: 37,000 views in 9 hours

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
A 50 year old man stressing over getting a plastic truck called a popcorn bucket , time for deep therapy Woo 😮

• Sad
A 50 year old man stressing over getting a plastic truck called a popcorn bucket , time for deep therapy Woo 😮
There was no stress, he could've gotten it at any time, there were no lines, it's not a rare item. It's all an act for the views.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
I am too lazy to research if On Cloud sneakers are good or not (meaning, are they like New Balance). If they are on the same level as New Balance. Unless you are a marathon runner or some other professional athlete. There is no reason he is going through shows as often as he is.

I am pretty cheap person. But shoes is not one of them. I have had Birkenstocks even after wearing them every day, sometimes for 10/12 hours between walking a few miles in them and sitting (like at work or in the car) that yes, while they might not be out of the box pretty. They still look good IF YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM. He is either very rough on them or he has some sort of food issue or they are a very cheap brand of shoe.

Reactions: 7
I am too lazy to research if On Cloud sneakers are good or not (meaning, are they like New Balance). If they are on the same level as New Balance. Unless you are a marathon runner or some other professional athlete. There is no reason he is going through shows as often as he is.

I am pretty cheap person. But shoes is not one of them. I have had Birkenstocks even after wearing them every day, sometimes for 10/12 hours between walking a few miles in them and sitting (like at work or in the car) that yes, while they might not be out of the box pretty. They still look good IF YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM. He is either very rough on them or he has some sort of food issue or they are a very cheap brand of shoe.
If he treats his footwear like his iPhones he’s lucky any shoes last a month.

Reactions: 6
Well, I guess he feels like he pocketed enough dough that he could go to a Rays home game before he leaves for his next Rays road trip. After all, his fav player is Yandy, and it was Yandy bobblehead day, and it's been some time since he visited The Trop down in St Pete. Did he get a hotel like he said he would going forward, or was that a lie (as usual) and he braved the traffic? Once again, he includes "Wild Florida Weather" as clickbait in his title to try to offset the lack of enthusiasm over the baseball content. Wild = it rained in Florida.

In case you're wondering, in his baseball section of the Corridor of Goons, he just keeps every bobblehead he ever got at any MLB game...even if he no longer roots for that team (Ohtani), or if the player has left the Rays (Meadows), or if the player has been suspended from MLB for most of the last year due to being accused of sexual abuse of a minor (Franco)
1719847692267.png

Yup, no issues keeping that one up and showing it off, too! What a nice guy that Adam is. Maybe he holds it while he watches his illegal copy of Song of the South?

I guess that new camera hasn't shown up yet, and he doesn't have a spare, and he refuses to film on his phone for whatever reason. And since he walked around in the pouring rain on purpose with his old camera, sometimes it is doing this now. I like it so much better.
1719849099630.png

He's going to a Rays game, but still stops (illegally) to zoom in on the Mickey Power Pole. For real. His new camera order got canceled. So he ordered "another camera" (does that mean a different brand/model from the cancelled order, or he re-ordered the same new camera from another place? He's such a poor communicator) and it should be there in a few days. He arrives wearing his new shoes, and of course this dolt is stuck to his hip
1719849705765.png

Jay announces he'll be eating what's on his shirt, and Adam says he's been on a "nachos in a helmet" kick so he thinks he'll have that during the game. Sounds delicious and healthy!

Adam (I have to assume he's joking) says that he was concerned that if they didn't get there right at gate opening, they might miss out on the 12,000 Yandy bobbleheads they are giving away to the first 12,000 fans. Given the usual low Rays attendance, this is not a concern.

Listen, I know it's not easy to talk on camera and sound smooth. But when you've been doing it for 12+ years, and you aren't livestreaming, you can edit out and re-do whatever you want, how is it that THIS comes out of your mouth and you leave it in, you just leave it in for everyone to hear???

"Both the Rays right now and the Nationals are both under .500 teams or 500 percentile or 50% wins under .500"

I mean, wow. What is wrong with his brain?

What time is it? It's MERCH TIME. Yes, Adam needs his 43rd Rays baseball cap, fitted of course, and yet another Rays t-shirt! Then time to walk around the stadium. Adam sees a Clemente mural and says "the last time I saw the Rays play was up in Pittsburgh, which is where Clemente was from" (he was? I thought Pittsburgh was just the franchise he played for and he was from Puerto Rico).

Great news, it's Raymond's birthday and all his mascot friends from around baseball are at the game for a party. So Adam will have dozens of mascots to fixate on instead of the game!
1719850986551.png

Adam warms up his caloric intake by purchasing the $16 refillable giant Rays cup, which he promptly fills to the brim with Minute Maid Lemonade
1719851107012.png

He then goes looking for "helmet nachos" but cannot locate them, whomp, whomp, whomp. He says he will "probably" instead go for the sausage dog and the giant helmet of popcorn. He then spends a lot of the game playing with his Yandy bobblehead, holding it up to the camera and talking to it, and screaming "Hi-Yoooo" whenever the Rays do anything positive.
1719851524966.png

He ends up getting the usual grilled chicken wrap that he's had before, in an effort to be semi-healthy. I think he changed his mind because the Rays were winning. If they were losing, he'd drown his sorrows in buttery popcorn and sausage.

It's very interesting that Adam films himself making derogatory comments about the Nationals infield defense when they make a poor play. Is there some Nats-Rays rivalry I don't know about? He can't name one player on the Nationals roster, I bet, other than the one former Ray on that team. Why is he so angry? Well, I know why, but why does he let it show and keep it in the vlog?

It's raining outside. It rains in Florida. A lot. Adam acts like it's the first time he ever saw or heard rain every time it happens. He keeps pointing the camera up at the roof and saying "it sounds like a jet engine it taking off there's so much rain coming down outside."

As predicted, Adam films all the other mascots all around the stadium, even all the way across on the other side, and talks about them, asking Jay questions about them
1719852593449.png

The Rays win, and it's still pouring outside. Jay says "well, at least we have free refills" and Adam confesses he's has had so much Minute Maid Lemonade that his last refill was "straight water".

Adam gets bored waiting for the rain to stop and takes out his Yandy bobblehead and plays with it some more like the good boy he is
1719854979995.png

I see TJ still shaves, but he's letting that hair grow right over his ears like his hero
1719855059094.png

This becomes a bit of a Thumbnail Posing session, but I can't even bother with screencaps. He just keeps asking the bobblehead questions and shaking it
1719855196908.png

Jay says, "I'm gonna bring my Yandy out." Please, no. It's 3 full minutes of these two shaking their bobbleheads and smiling at the camera, I've never seen anything like it. Again, both these idiots live in a state where it rains a lot. They parked a long way away from the stadium. Neither one brought an umbrella, poncho, rain jacket or anything to this game. And unlike the previous video, you can tell Adam has no interest in getting wet when it won't be getting him any views, because they just stand there under cover and wait for the rain to stop.

From the moment he brought it on screen, and explained that the bobblehead was in street clothes instead of a baseball uniform, I got the impression that Adam was let down by the Yandy bobblehead and not really liking it (probably too "urban" looking, right Adam?). My suspicions were bolstered when he placed it out in the rain and started filming it:
1719855874345.png

He did not get a hotel (he said he was always going to get a hotel when he goes to Rays games, I don't think he's gotten a hotel once since he said it, which is par for the course), he drove home in whatever traffic there was. The vlog is over.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
“How long should cloud shoes last?

to 300 miles

How long will a pair of On shoes usually last? It depends on many factors, such as running style, weight, and the surface you run on. But generally, shoes (not just On shoes) last up to 300 miles”.

He walks a lot of miles doing nothing so he puts on miles. The upper fabric is not very durable. It is light and made of recycled plastics in some cases. His feet seem wide for this shoe that is not a wide fitted shoe. It has moderate arch support and somehow I think that David has flat feet. Both of these things contribute to increased wear and tear. He is wearing them bc TT wears them for running and sadly David does buy into the hype of things. Despite what he says, he is a follower. Example, living in Celebration proper, driving an expensive clown cart, flying first class, DVC, Disney stock and wearing costly hype shoes He likes to brag about his means to all doubters and critics. He thinks just bc others don't flaunt their wealth, that they are not equal to him. Who is going to tell him that some of his critics are actually much wealthier than he is! We don’t have to be an a hole about it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He did not get a hotel (he said he was always going to get a hotel when he goes to Rays games, I don't think he's gotten a hotel once since he said it, which is par for the course), he drove home in whatever traffic there was. The vlog is over.
The best way to know if Adam is going to do something is if he says he won't do it. The best way to know if Adam is not going to do something is if he says he will do it.

Reactions: 9
Maybe he has bunions. Now that he's got health insurance (coughcoughcough) he could go see a podiatrist.

• Haha
Somebody "on the other site" that see's Adam on a regular basis at the parks, mentioned recently that Adam's been walking with a very pronounced limp for a while now. Perhaps the injuries he incurred during his infamous bike slide accident are catching up with him? Or maybe he's suffering from gout?

• Wow
Somebody "on the other site" that see's Adam on a regular basis at the parks, mentioned recently that Adam's been walking with a very pronounced limp for a while now. Perhaps the injuries he incurred during his infamous bike slide accident are catching up with him? Or maybe he's suffering from gout?
That would make sense why the shoes are wearing down in the same spots. What are the terms? Pronation? Supination? If he's doing that with his gait/feet (because he's limping due to an injury), then that's likely the cause.

I don't buy for two seconds just because he walks around a theme park for a handful of hours a couple days at at time at a relatively slow pace that he should be burning through those shoes in a month or two. There has to be something else going on.

I wonder if he'll divulge the cause of his limp. Gout, toe rot, bone spur? I always thought he shuffled and shambled more than walked. Yeah, getting prematurely geriatric at 50 years old! Once the gait goes from healthy stride to totters, dodders or staggers, it's all downhill. I'm sure the cause is all very punk, ya' know, David is sooo punk.

🦶:sick:

Reactions: 4
Yet just the other day he claimed that while he can't run, "I can walk fast"

Unless he literally just stands out in the rain for a few hours at a theme park, goes to a highly anticipated ride opening, goes to a giant tourist trap (Mall of America), or has a flight severely delayed or cancelled, his numbers just flatline. The popcorn bucket video was at 37k at this point yesterday

1719878834340.png

• Sick
What's the over/under on him having his passport? 22 days until the Blue Jays game.

Also, why has he never bought a Tampa Jeresey? I know he has hats & shirts but if you are going to go "all in", buy a jersey.

I'm working on going to every stadium & have gotten a custom jersey from each one.

What's the over/under on him having his passport? 22 days until the Blue Jays game.

Also, why has he never bought a Tampa Jeresey? I know he has hats & shirts but if you are going to go "all in", buy a jersey.

I'm working on going to every stadium & have gotten a custom jersey from each one.
They run like $129 , so way less money for those 100s & 100s of Disney pins 😃

• Haha
He sure can walk at a very fast clip when he is being shunned by Giggles and other YT’s are filming him trying to escape being in the vid! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
He sure can walk at a very fast clip when he is being shunned by Giggles and other YT’s are filming him trying to escape being in the vid! 😂😂😂
I wish someone would bravely come on here & spill the tea of what happened to seemingly end their FWB relationship 😄