Adam The Woo #18 Paunchy, Pasty, Petulant Peter Pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not the first time he's recorded audio of kids yelling or people coughing on a plane and filmed his reaction to it, either. This is his MO, just like he always films leaf blowers near him.
What a grumpy old man he's turning into! Positive people will try to look past things that they dislike; Adam seeks them out so that he can stew over them! What a miserable outlook!

I don't think he was always like this... but maybe we're seeing his true personality now and he was just better about playing up the "Woo" character for the camera in his earlier videos.

Reactions: 15
This was posted some other place...awful lot of people have had bad experiences meeting ATW it seems

View attachment 2965649
This is how it's done, with style and humility. The difference is Matt Smith is famous and David isn't even a blip on the radar.

1717113310390.png

Hey David, You could learn something from people like this or, dare I say? Chuck Norris. Don't be an ass. Be thankful for each and every view you get (none from me, thank you.) Without your viewers you are NOTHING.

Reactions: 17
Mr. Woo it would appear has a foot fetish. Only problem is his obsession is over his own feet and pasty legs. Could that hole in his shoe have been a glory hole so he could fully enjoy how wonderful he thinks he is. The diameter appears about right. Just what sort of madness goes on in the Chateau De Shithole after hours? To quote Brando from Apocalypse Now, "The horror. The horror."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I really have to consider that he's doing layovers on purpose now, hoping for drama to generate views.
I guess so, it has more views than his MK Memorial Day massacre or his weight loss walk n talk in just 23 hours...
1717159752081.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s back to under-50k videos since exploiting the death of Richard Sherman. I doubt he’ll recover anytime soon.

Ok... did he say that he's going to do a weigh-in in like 10 days or something?

Is he going to do this ON camera?

Cuz if he does it OFF camera, then he's just going to lie about what his weight is anyways...so what the duck is the difference when he weighs himself?

As usual, Adam has to find a local youtuber (who needs him for views) so that local can lead him around by the nose and do all the work for him. Of course Adam will refer to this person as a "friend", but they really aren't, they are just mutual users. As he's in Baltimore, it happens to be his old "friend" Dan Bell. Regardless of what you or I think of Dan Bell and his work (not really my cup of tea, but some of his work is ok) he puts more effort into his work (or at least Dan used to, I haven't watched in a bit) than Adam has in a loooooong time. So Adam is happy to sit back and let Dan do everything for him.

Dan and Adam have another thing in (kinda) common: Dan's first channel is where he made his name (600k+ subs) and it's kind of abandoned with Social Blade only showing $20k/yr on the high end. Dan's active channel is his second channel which has just 125k subs and doesn't seem to be doing so well. Adam admits right off the top that he has no idea where the day will take him, because he literally has no idea where the day will take him. He emailed or texted with Dan, said hey, show me around and this day, we can film our vlogs together, and that was the extent of his effort. He's that lazy, Dan will do everything and explain everything.

Adam can start braiding the hair flowing across the middle of his ears from his upper sideburns.
1717166124296.png

The genius looks down and says, "Going along the old cobblestone, I guess technically this would be brick." Had it right the first time, buddy.
1717167215269.png

Before Dan shows up, this is the extent of the content Adam can provide: Walks down the street. Can't even identify the material the street is made of, reads the side of the building that says in giant letters, "The Wharf", sees an old pier and says "that's the old pier", sees some ducks and says "there are some ducks", and looks across the water and says, "there's some big ships, and a small little boat in the water, too." It's literally like taking a walk with a 6 year old.

They start in a graveyard. Dan is filming on his iPhone, like many modern youtubers, while Adam's old camera is chattering away trying to focus even in the daytime. They spend almost no time in the graveyard, only looking at one mausoleum. What was the point?

They stop at a shell of a building next to train tracks. Adam asked Dan what it was used for, Dan begins to explain that the cattle train would stop, platform extenders would bridge the gap between the train and the building, the cattle would...and that's all we know, because Adam cuts Dan off and suddenly we are looking at old payphone shells with McDonald's ads on the side. WTF? This is reminding me of the Flag Retreat Ceremony editing, just awful.

They just drive around with poor, shaky camerawork by Adam, nothing really interesting. One thing of note, Adam films a red diamond sign outside some rough-looking homes and says that Dan told him that's the sign for fire dept personnel to not go inside if there's a fire, only firefight from the exterior. Dan begins to explain and expound on that, but Adam interrupts him because he sees a restaurant named "Pak Man's Fried Chicken", and Adam must scream out the name as he sees it, cutting off Dan and ruining the explanation. Later Dan finally gets to finish and says it's for any city workers to know not to go inside.

It's one thing to document run down areas, less fortunate areas, poorer areas of a city, another to make fun of them. This one joke Adam has, where he sees a rundown place in disrepair, and does the "bit" (right Adam, this is one of your famous comedy "bits"?) where he pretends he's going to use the place as if it wasn't rundown and falling apart - "I'm gonna run in there are get a cold drink, I'm gonna just get some cash out of that ATM" - wow, it gets old fast and is pretty tone-deaf. That's not what documentarians do. You don't kick people and a community when they're down. Well, I guess you do if you're Adam the Woo. Nice to see Dan actually make him go inside a rundown bodega and buy a cold drink to support the store. Adam was probably crapping his pants, and wasn't brave enough to film inside at all.

Adam and Dan continue to explore not very interesting abandoned and run down places. These are all locations and places that Dan frequents and has done videos on for years and years and years, so the unless the recent Woovians are interested in Dan Bell and this content (doubtful), I'm not sure what the point of this endeavor would be. Leakin Park, in particular, is a place Dan has covered so much on his original channel years ago. It seems too dark even for Adam. They are barely there before they leave.

Dan shows him some old headstones in the middle of the woods back in the park. Adam just walks from stone to stone pointing at them, "wow, look at the old headstones, one here <he points at it like we can't see it>, and here <he points again, and here <points again>." Thanks, Captain Obvious. Adam sees a small snake and freaks out, as if he saw a rattler or something. Dan has to calm him down.

Back to bad downtown areas. Fittingly, Adam sees a handmade sign that says, "Be careful how you treat others" - words of advice, Adam. He then finds 3 CDs on the ground under a bench. But Adam is too chicken to touch them to flip them over and see what they might be. Remember what this guy used to do in his videos? Now he won't flip over a CD on the ground. They don't appear to be wet, the ground isn't wet, find something, a stick, a napkin, something, geez. If I knew I was going somewhere with Dan Bell, I can tell you I'd have a couple of pairs of disposable gloves in my pocket, along with an n95 mask. But that's too much thought and prep for Adam.

1717171955316.png

The HIGHLIGHT of the vlog is when they walk down an alley and Adam steps in feces. Dan believes it is human waste. I'm willing to roll with that analysis, since Adam is wearing the brand new $200 On Clouds 😂 and it makes it even better thinking about Adam desperately trying to clean it off back at the hotel all night (it could've been dog poo though, who knows). Adam makes himself feel better by finding something from the 80s, and spots some Robocop graffiti
1717172882755.png

Adam just runs the same joke over and over again, right into the ground. "You see, even though this salon says walk-ins are welcome, whoever tried to walk in there was not welcome!"
1717175257053.png

They walk through what used to be Baltimore's Chinatown, and Adam asks Dan "So there's not really a Chinatown anymore in Baltimore?" and Dan starts to answer but you can't hear him, and then Adam cuts off the answer anyway. Basically almost any time Dan is saying anything that might interesting, you either can't hear him or Adam cuts it off with a bad edit. Complete half-assery.

A few rare things missing from this vlog: no coffee in sight at all, and the vlog ends with a rare peek at Adam actually eating his one meal of the day, chicken fajitas at the Diner Latino on Eastern Street, two thumbs up from Dan and Adam.
1717176333990.png
1717176417090.png

Overall, this vlog was a failure because Dan didn't seem to put much effort into it (and why should he?), and you know Adam was putting zero effort in to begin with. Pretty lackluster (I may be a bit biased, as I already knew the few actual locations they went to from prior Dan Bell videos), just driving around not doing much, and the poor editing made it even worse.

Today (tomorrow) a ballpark tour and a night game and then he's leaving town for a mystery destination (DC? Somewhere else)? This is all we get to see of Baltimore? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As usual, Adam has to find a local youtuber (who needs him for views) so that local can lead him around by the nose and do all the work for him. Of course Adam will refer to this person as a "friend", but they really aren't, they are just mutual users. As he's in Baltimore, it happens to be his old "friend" Dan Bell. Regardless of what you or I think of Dan Bell and his work (not really my cup of tea, but some of his work is ok) he puts more effort into his work (or at least Dan used to, I haven't watched in a bit) than Adam has in a loooooong time. So Adam is happy to sit back and let Dan do everything for him.

Dan and Adam have another thing in (kinda) common: Dan's first channel is where he made his name (600k+ subs) and it's kind of abandoned with Social Blade only showing $20k/yr on the high end. Dan's active channel is his second channel which has just 125k subs and doesn't seem to be doing so well. Adam admits right off the top that he has no idea where the day will take him, because he literally has no idea where the day will take him. He emailed or texted with Dan, said hey, show me around and this day, we can film our vlogs together, and that was the extent of his effort. He's that lazy, Dan will do everything and explain everything.

Adam can start braiding the hair flowing across the middle of his ears from his upper sideburns.
View attachment 2966962

The genius looks down and says, "Going along the old cobblestone, I guess technically this would be brick." Had it right the first time, buddy.
View attachment 2966993

Before Dan shows up, this is the extent of the content Adam can provide: Walks down the street. Can't even identify the material the street is made of, reads the side of the building that says in giant letters, "The Wharf", sees an old pier and says "that's the old pier", sees some ducks and says "there are some ducks", and looks across the water and says, "there's some big ships, and a small little boat in the water, too." It's literally like taking a walk with a 6 year old.

They start in a graveyard. Dan is filming on his iPhone, like many modern youtubers, while Adam's old camera is chattering away trying to focus even in the daytime. They spend almost no time in the graveyard, only looking at one mausoleum. What was the point?

They stop at a shell of a building next to train tracks. Adam asked Dan what it was used for, Dan begins to explain that the cattle train would stop, platform extenders would bridge the gap between the train and the building, the cattle would...and that's all we know, because Adam cuts Dan off and suddenly we are looking at old payphone shells with McDonald's ads on the side. WTF? This is reminding me of the Flag Retreat Ceremony editing, just awful.

They just drive around with poor, shaky camerawork by Adam, nothing really interesting. One thing of note, Adam films a red diamond sign outside some rough-looking homes and says that Dan told him that's the sign for fire dept personnel to not go inside if there's a fire, only firefight from the exterior. Dan begins to explain and expound on that, but Adam interrupts him because he sees a restaurant named "Pak Man's Fried Chicken", and Adam must scream out the name as he sees it, cutting off Dan and ruining the explanation. Later Dan finally gets to finish and says it's for any city workers to know not to go inside.

It's one thing to document run down areas, less fortunate areas, poorer areas of a city, another to make fun of them. This one joke Adam has, where he sees a rundown place in disrepair, and does the "bit" (right Adam, this is one of your famous comedy "bits"?) where he pretends he's going to use the place as if it wasn't rundown and falling apart - "I'm gonna run in there are get a cold drink, I'm gonna just get some cash out of that ATM" - wow, it gets old fast and is pretty tone-deaf. That's not what documentarians do. You don't kick people and a community when they're down. Well, I guess you do if you're Adam the Woo. Nice to see Dan actually make him go inside a rundown bodega and buy a cold drink to support the store. Adam was probably crapping his pants, and wasn't brave enough to film inside at all.

Adam and Dan continue to explore not very interesting abandoned and run down places. These are all locations and places that Dan frequents and has done videos on for years and years and years, so the unless the recent Woovians are interested in Dan Bell and this content (doubtful), I'm not sure what the point of this endeavor would be. Leakin Park, in particular, is a place Dan has covered so much on his original channel years ago. It seems too dark even for Adam. They are barely there before they leave.

Dan shows him some old headstones in the middle of the woods back in the park. Adam just walks from stone to stone pointing at them, "wow, look at the old headstones, one here <he points at it like we can't see it>, and here <he points again, and here <points again>." Thanks, Captain Obvious. Adam sees a small snake and freaks out, as if he saw a rattler or something. Dan has to calm him down.

Back to bad downtown areas. Fittingly, Adam sees a handmade sign that says, "Be careful how you treat others" - words of advice, Adam. He then finds 3 CDs on the ground under a bench. But Adam is too chicken to touch them to flip them over and see what they might be. Remember what this guy used to do in his videos? Now he won't flip over a CD on the ground. They don't appear to be wet, the ground isn't wet, find something, a stick, a napkin, something, geez. If I knew I was going somewhere with Dan Bell, I can tell you I'd have a couple of pairs of disposable gloves in my pocket, along with an n95 mask. But that's too much thought and prep for Adam.

View attachment 2967114

The HIGHLIGHT of the vlog is when they walk down an alley and Adam steps in feces. Dan believes it is human waste. I'm willing to roll with that analysis, since Adam is wearing the brand new $200 On Clouds 😂 and it makes it even better thinking about Adam desperately trying to clean it off back at the hotel all night (it could've been dog poo though, who knows). Adam makes himself feel better by finding something from the 80s, and spots some Robocop graffiti
View attachment 2967150

Adam just runs the same joke over and over again, right into the ground. "You see, even though this salon says walk-ins are welcome, whoever tried to walk in there was not welcome!"
View attachment 2967204

They walk through what used to be Baltimore's Chinatown, and Adam asks Dan "So there's not really a Chinatown anymore in Baltimore?" and Dan starts to answer but you can't hear him, and then Adam cuts off the answer anyway. Basically almost any time Dan is saying anything that might interesting, you either can't hear him or Adam cuts it off with a bad edit. Complete half-assery.

A few rare things missing from this vlog: no coffee in sight at all, and the vlog ends with a rare peek at Adam actually eating his one meal of the day, chicken fajitas at the Diner Latino on Eastern Street, two thumbs up from Dan and Adam.
View attachment 2967240View attachment 2967243

Overall, this vlog was a failure because Dan didn't seem to put much effort into it (and why should he?), and you know Adam was putting zero effort in to begin with. Pretty lackluster (I may be a bit biased, as I already knew the few actual locations they went to from prior Dan Bell videos), just driving around not doing much, and the poor editing made it even worse.

Today (tomorrow) a ballpark tour and a night game and then he's leaving town for a mystery destination (DC? Somewhere else)? This is all we get to see of Baltimore? :rolleyes:
Is the Universe finally catching up to Adam's behavior? In that he saw the sign that said - "Be careful how you treat others" - and then stepped in tit with his brand new overpriced shoes (second pair in a matter of a month or two)?

I'd like to hope so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tell me you’re scared of Baltimore without telling me you’re scared of Baltimore.
Woo- “hold my pipping hot caffeinated beverage”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam stepped in 💩??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m happy it was the new shoes. I used to do that all the time, until my mother made me clean my sneakers one day. I gagged as I washed them under the bathtub faucet. Never stepped in 💩 again. I hope Adam gagged 🤢

Somehow I find it more disgusting when it's human crap rather than dog or some other animal. Probably because so many humans eat garbage food (like David!)

Reactions: 6
More top tier commentary from the woo, enters a burned down building…”looks like there was a fire here.” Yes woo… burnt stuff = fire. Water = wet.

• Haha
Without clickbait WDW titles about dead people or CANCELLED flights, view counts are back to being pretty sad, oh well 🤷‍♂️

1717203134027.png

Of course Woo does the obligatory “bad neighborhoods “ videos that these racists do for views , when these are only a very small fraction of cities , but the MAGAts always eat it up like the entire cities are nothing but “shitholes” 😡 P.S. that was dog crap he stepped in , but lies for more views 😡

In that other place, some people still somehow think Adam is poor and gets his money from his parents. I really don't get it, if you're paying any attention at all, it's very clear his parents are not well-off. They certainly aren't living in their modest St. Cloud doublewide and giving Adam money to buy a 3 bedroom $539k Celebration home and a 17k golf cart. Some people have crazy ideas about Adam and his family.

Speaking of his lovely home, I was on Zillow checking a home in my neighborhood that just sold recently, and checked on the old Woomansion. The "Zestimate" is now currently $4,000 below what Adam paid for it almost 7 months ago. :oops:

I see the Rays had won two in a row...until Adam showed up in Baltimore to support them. If he was at the game tonight, he watched them lose 3-1. The Rays owner should pay him to stay home on the next road trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course Woo does the obligatory “bad neighborhoods “ videos that these racists do for views , when these are only a very small fraction of cities , but the MAGAts always eat it up like the entire cities are nothing but “shitholes” 😡 P.S. that was dog crap he stepped in , but lies for more views 😡
YouTube poverty porn is always so repellant, but somehow, coming from this guy, it's even worse.

ATW #19 - Stepping in his own content

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
In that other place, some people still somehow think Adam is poor and gets his money from his parents. I really don't get it, if you're paying any attention at all, it's very clear his parents are not well-off. They certainly aren't living in their modest St. Cloud doublewide and giving Adam money to buy a 3 bedroom $539k Celebration home and a 17k golf cart. Some people have crazy ideas about Adam and his family.

Speaking of his lovely home, I was on Zillow checking a home in my neighborhood that just sold recently, and checked on the old Woomansion. The "Zestimate" is now currently $4,000 below what Adam paid for it almost 7 months ago. :oops:

I see the Rays had won two in a row...until Adam showed up in Baltimore to support them. If he was at the game tonight, he watched them lose 3-1. The Rays owner should pay him to stay home on the next road trip.
Yeah, I saw that. WTF was that all about? They clearly haven't been paying attention... like, EVER.

Without clickbait WDW titles about dead people or CANCELLED flights, view counts are back to being pretty sad, oh well 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 2967880
Only 26K views after 24 hours. I think this is one of his worst-performing videos ever, am I right? His channel is imploding. So sad.
---
This is the what you see in the first several seconds of today's video. The filth on David's lens is disgusting. He doesn't see this while he's "editing"? He can't take a second and clean it? The height of laziness.

1717250332495.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9