Adam The Woo #18 Paunchy, Pasty, Petulant Peter Pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will need to buy some new shoes though, because he's worn the On Clouds every single day and hasn't run in them at all, they look like this now:
View attachment 2963703
I look forward to Troll Patrol’s take on these shoes! 😂🤢🤢

He really should have got sponsors. There's tons of channels his size that have decent sponsors and that's where the real Youtube money is. He could even use it for his weight loss goals by getting a Factor Meals sponsor, not Hello Fresh as we know he's not cooking. There's shoe sponsors he could use for his run, greens drinks for his health, Betterhelp to help his viewers sanity.
I agree; however, he won’t because he’ll do whatever he wants.

Reactions: 7
Not only does he do whatever he wants, if he had fitness or nutrition sponsors he would have to, you know, actually make a legitimate attempt at being fit or consuming healthy meals regularly. And we know he just won't do that.
Besides, can you see Factor wanting to associate themselves with that out of shape, muddy-complexioned, boring drone? They want people to buy their products and if any potential customers saw that using their meals would result in looking like THAT, they would run away in droves.

Reactions: 9
Not only does he do whatever he wants, if he had fitness or nutrition sponsors he would have to, you know, actually make a legitimate attempt at being fit or consuming healthy meals regularly. And we know he just won't do that.
Besides, can you see Factor wanting to associate themselves with that out of shape, muddy-complexioned, boring drone? They want people to buy their products and if any potential customers saw that using their meals would result in looking like THAT, they would run away in droves.
He would never be beholden to "the man" like that anyway. In his mind that would be like working in the feed store or Office Max again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How on earth did he manage to wear a hole in the upper of his shoes without running AND manage to do it so quickly?!?

I usually get about 250 miles out of a pair of running shoes (actually running -- not lazily strolling to Starbucks), and when they do eventually wear out it's either because the tread on the soles is worn down or the inside cushioning is worn out (usually both). I have never had a hole develop in the upper! I've never worn OnClouds, but a lot of people really like them, so that sort of wear can't be typical!

Don't tell me he intentionally damaged them just to have an excuse to buy a new pair!

Reactions: 9
Could be from how much carting he does in his little buggy. Could be wear from the way he puts his foot rubbing it on the edge of the brake peddle. 🤷🏻‍♂️ not sure what the lay out of the peddles in that thing are but can honestly be the only thing that makes any sense.
---
Which would be hilarious to wear out your running shoes by how much carting he’s doing.

• Haha
I think most people buy a pair of running shoes and wear them just to run, or wear them a few times a week or whatever.

Adam has worn these shoes almost every single day for 3 months, from the time he gets up to the time he comes back in the house. He wore his previous Saucony sneakers a few times the week he got the On Clouds (he bought them Feb 26th), when he was trying to pretend he was going to save the OCs for running, and maybe once or twice after that. He wore them on every trip he took, every WDW visit, he literally doesn't own any other shoes.

Reactions: 5
How on earth did he manage to wear a hole in the upper of his shoes without running AND manage to do it so quickly?!?

I usually get about 250 miles out of a pair of running shoes (actually running -- not lazily strolling to Starbucks), and when they do eventually wear out it's either because the tread on the soles is worn down or the inside cushioning is worn out (usually both). I have never had a hole develop in the upper! I've never worn OnClouds, but a lot of people really like them, so that sort of wear can't be typical!

Don't tell me he intentionally damaged them just to have an excuse to buy a new pair!
Yeah, something happened to that one (not that he'd admit it).

No way that's a naturally occurring hole based on simple wear.

Reactions: 6
oh, I really hope he doesn't cop out, because this will be so much fun to watch

1717025555911.png

• Haha
I know ZERO about races, marathons, or any of this. So I am clueless when it comes to this stuff.

But is David actually CORRECTING this person's 16 min = 4 mph comment? By saying 15 = 4 mph?
The guy even said 16 min was "roughly" 4mph. And Adam is "exactly" a total prick.

Reactions: 10
I know ZERO about races, marathons, or any of this. So I am clueless when it comes to this stuff.

But is David actually CORRECTING this person's 16 min = 4 mph comment? By saying 15 = 4 mph?
He is, and Adam's math is, miraculously, correct

1717026742488.png

Of course, the overall point is that Adam thinks because he maintains a 4.2 mph pace for 2-3 miles at a time, that he can do it for 13 consecutive miles, and furthermore, he believes he can perhaps get to a 12 or 13 minute pace (4.6 to 5.0 mph) at least for a while, so that he has "cushion time" in order to stop and interact with characters and take advantage of the "experiences" offered.

He is, and Adam's math is, miraculously, correct

View attachment 2964311

Of course, the overall point is that Adam thinks because he maintains a 4.2 mph pace for 2-3 miles at a time, that he can do it for 13 consecutive miles, and furthermore, he believes he can perhaps get to a 12 or 13 minute pace (4.6 to 5.0 mph) at least for a while, so that he has "cushion time" in order to stop and interact with characters and take advantage of the "experiences" offered.
Ok, thanks!

So, did I read that chart correctly that, at a 15 min / 4 mph, he's going to be walking for almost 3.5 hours at a brisk pace?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My guesses for what he did today (tomorrow's vlog) and his current trip: He says it's about a week long. He only goes to one baseball game, and he kept saying how much he wanted to go back to Washington DC the last time he had a connecting flight there, so I assume he will be spending some time in DC.

The Orioles are pretty good, so it could be a rough visit for the struggling Rays. I hope they win every game except the one fake fan Adam attends. The games are May 31 (7pm), June 1 (4pm), June 2 (1pm). There are no direct flights from Orlando to Baltimore in the quick check I did, and after his last experience with connecting flights, I think he will take a direct flight to Washington and base himself out of there, and just go to Baltimore for the game. Camden Yards, the Orioles' stadium, says ballpark tours are currently not available, maybe sold out. You know Woo loves his ballpark tours. I hope he goes Sunday as it's Lou Gehrig day across MLB, I'd like to see him not be able to get away from a Yankee name (and while in Babe Ruth's home town, of course).

He never did mention what airline he "chose" as his favorite. Will the one he flew today be the one he chose, that he uses going forward? Or did he lie about that as well?

Will he do anything interesting in DC? Did he do any research, or will he just wander aimlessly down the National Mall and around the Tidal Basin? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he'll do it differently. That's definitely possible. Zero chance he'll do it well, but maybe differently.

Let's see how close I can get from memory for "My Flight Experience from Orlando to Washington DC":

Park at MCO>fountain>sleeping traveler statue>TSA rules (still never got Precheck, idiot)>MCO sells gum>look at the gummy candy>is that my plane?>jetway OCD shot>feet in first class>water>Orlando from the air again>coffee>snack (no meal, too short)>endless clouds>land in Washington

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My guesses for what he did today (tomorrow's vlog) and his current trip: He says it's about a week long. He only goes to one baseball game, and he kept saying how much he wanted to go back to Washington DC the last time he had a connecting flight there, so I assume he will be spending some time in DC.

The Orioles are pretty good, so it could be a rough visit for the struggling Rays. I hope they win every game except the one fake fan Adam attends. The games are May 31 (7pm), June 1 (4pm), June 2 (1pm). There are no direct flights from Orlando to Baltimore in the quick check I did, and after his last experience with connecting flights, I think he will take a direct flight to Washington and base himself out of there, and just go to Baltimore for the game. Camden Yards, the Orioles' stadium, says ballpark tours are currently not available, maybe sold out. You know Woo loves his ballpark tours. I hope he goes Sunday as it's Lou Gehrig day across MLB, I'd like to see him not be able to get away from a Yankee name (and while in Babe Ruth's home town, of course).

He never did mention what airline he "chose" as his favorite. Will the one he flew today be the one he chose, that he uses going forward? Or did he lie about that as well?

Will he do anything interesting in DC? Did he do any research, or will he just wander aimlessly down the National Mall and around the Tidal Basin? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he'll do it differently. That's definitely possible. Zero chance he'll do it well, but maybe differently.

Let's see how close I can get from memory for "My Flight Experience from Orlando to Washington DC":

Park at MCO>fountain>sleeping traveler statue>TSA rules (still never got Precheck, idiot)>MCO sells gum>look at the gummy candy>is that my plane?>jetway OCD shot>feet in first class>water>Orlando from the air again>coffee>snack (no meal, too short)>endless clouds>land in Washington
We live 45 mins outside of Baltimore, BWI flights to mco nonstop is spirit or frontier. It’s how we go to Orlando multiple times a year. The airlines suck, but it’s a 2.5 hour flight.

Reactions: 2