Adam The Woo #18 Paunchy, Pasty, Petulant Peter Pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the what you see in the first several seconds of today's video. The filth on David's lens is disgusting. He doesn't see this while he's "editing"? He can't take a second and clean it? The height of laziness.

View attachment 2968559
Exactly.

But he doesn't care, and neither do whatever leftover stans he apparently still has.

He'll buy overpriced shoes and useless umpteen China-made Disney pins. But he won't buy himself a new camera, or even use his phone to film better quality. Doesn't he have a newer iPhone now?

Reactions: 10
Yeah, he has an iPhone 14 or 15 and he can shoot 4K on it, but he chooses not to, so he can show pics on it through his outdated POS.

Reactions: 8
It did cross my mind that Woo, never one these days to want to be alone anywhere, would actually get the Philly Captain to drive over an hour south to hang out with him and go to a baseball game. "Please, Philly Captain, I'll pay for your ticket to the game, and your food!" The vlog is titled "A Day At Baltimore Famous Graves & Babe Ruth Birthplace - First Time In Camden Yards / Boogs BBQ". And sure enough...

Adam is SO DESPERATE to HIDE THE BASEBALL CONTENT from his viewers and the algorithm that the way he mentions it in the title is at the very end as "First Time In Camden Yards". Doesn't even mention the name of "his team" in the title anymore, or the word baseball. How does the impending weigh-in factor into the decision to eat at Boogs BBQ? This should be good.

You know the vlog is worse than usual right off the bat before you even watch a second because it is 41 minutes long. You've got Adam (no research, no ideas) and his tagalong Philly Captain (only there for the free ticket/food, to bust Adam's chops, and film his own vlog) with no motivation or knowledge of Baltimore. That plus the length means Adam just threw every minute of footage he had into the vlog to try to make it look like something, anything, happened.

Adam pronounces "Skinner" as you would expect, but then says "or sky-ner" as an alternate pronunciation. It's supposed to be a joke, right? It is a good joke when no one can tell if you're joking? I guess this is the "famous graves" part of the title. Wow.
1717250815075.png

Sure enough, Adam gets a Starbucks and says, "We're just looking for something to do, because first pitch isn't until 7pm and gates will probably open two hours before that." No ideas at all. no research again. So I guess no ballpark tour for Camden Yards, eh? They move on to the Babe Ruth museum.

I think Adam is a little salty about being in the Babe Ruth museum. I think deep down, he feels there should be a Randy Arozarena museum. He doesn't seem very awestruck by the baseball history - my guess is because he really doesn't like baseball. He'll like it even less when the Rays lose later in the vlog. Of course, he also hates the Yankees with a passion and that can't help in a Babe Ruth museum.

So not much enthusiasm as he notes the artifacts, he's making bad jokes, acting like he doesn't want to be there and just doing sloppy work - he slips into that mode where he's pointing everything out and punctuates each item with "here": "you've got his uniform for 1914 here, and his shoes here, and his cap here, and the bat over here". He shows the bat and says, "the bat even says George Herman quote Babe Ruth". I guess he just imagined the Herman part?
1717251818767.png

Speaking of imagining things, Adam is still telling the story of when he visited new Yankee Stadium and how the "at softball field next door, you can stand on second base and it's the exact same spot as home plate of the original Yankee Stadium". A) it's not a softball field, it's a baseball field and B) second base is not the exact same spot.

Adam is confused when a museum worker tells him that the Orioles jersey Ruth wore in 1914 looks different because it was basically a minor league team in those days, and then his rights were bought by the Red Sox. Adam says it's kind of confusing. So Adam doesn't know the current day Baltimore Orioles came into being in 1954, and can't wrap his head around the idea that the name was used in the town before that? JFC.

We are now 14 mins into a 41 min vlog, and the famous graves and Babe Ruth museum are done. The game and BBQ are all that's left in the title. They walk around aimlessly, with Adam just reading signs. Adam zooms in on his beloved "ghost signs". They randomly go into the subway station (but don't ride the subway). PC gets very excited about a little placard on Rembrandt Peale. Adam and PC discuss that his enthusiasm about it really isn't a "bit", but later when he's acting annoyed at the baseball game, it's kind of a "bit". Man, the comedy is really flowing with these two and their bits.

Adam finds a microcosm of his whole life on the streets of Baltimore, the store with the lingerie sign is named "The Big Top"
1717253262394.png

He then tells PC he really would like to go in the Big Top, which also offers magazines and videos. No joke, he wants to go in there, and I think they really did. Of course, Adam doesn't show it, and then they are by the water. They look around a bit, see a Hard Rock Cafe, and then out of nowhere they take an Uber to a cemetery??? I guess this is Famous Graves Part Deux.

How many graveyards and cemeteries has Adam visited lately? It's been a lot. Too many. The graves they visit here are the Booth family plot, as in the family of the guy who shot President Lincoln, and also the grave of the guy who patented the ouija board :rolleyes: . Then an Uber back to Camden Yards.

Adam went up to the ticket window and said "give me the 2 cheapest tickets you have", and they cost $22 each. Adam walks past Boog's BBQ (named after Oriole great Boog Powell, I'm sure Adam has no idea who he is) and says he will have a "when in Rome" moment there later.

However, Adam instead goes to Jimmy's Seafood stand and gets this FRIED crab cake sandwich along with freshly FRIED chips
1717254017523.png

Getting ready for that weigh-in
1717254132805.png

In an effort to continue to make sure his next weigh-in goes well, Adam then visits Boog's BBQ anyway, and gets this:
1717254279987.png

1717254339751.png

1717254367448.png

That 12 min per mile pace is lookin' good, buddy, lookin' good! Shortly thereafter, Adam says he should've only gotten the Boog's and skipped the crab cake sandwich.

Rays lose. Vlog over.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
None of that food counts because he starved himself all day and only drank four coffees with cream and sweetener which also don't count. And he walked a few blocks so he surely burned off the 2200 calories he consumed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only 26K views after 24 hours. I think this is one of his worst-performing videos ever, am I right? His channel is imploding. So sad.
---
This is the what you see in the first several seconds of today's video. The filth on David's lens is disgusting. He doesn't see this while he's "editing"? He can't take a second and clean it? The height of laziness.

View attachment 2968559
This dust seems to show up only direct sunlight, which probably means it's dust that has gotten inside the fixed lens and he can't ever clean it. The Canon G7 series is notorious for getting dust inside the lens after years of repeated use. As Adam has admitted, this camera is so old it's no longer in production and you can't find it new anywhere, so if he's using "refurbished" ones now they are likely well-used with dust already in them when he gets them. And the way Adam abuses them, with no protection except shoving them in his shorts pocket full of lint and...dust, it probably doesn't help.

If he had a modern, compact, interchangeable lens camera, he could remove the lens and do a better job of cleaning. Who am I kidding, he'd never clean it anyway. At the very least he could use a phone and not worry about dust getting in at all.

Reactions: 11
In that other place, some people still somehow think Adam is poor and gets his money from his parents. I really don't get it, if you're paying any attention at all, it's very clear his parents are not well-off. They certainly aren't living in their modest St. Cloud doublewide and giving Adam money to buy a 3 bedroom $539k Celebration home and a 17k golf cart. Some people have crazy ideas about Adam and his family.
When he moved to Florida with the intent to remain bicoastal he made it sound like it would be a bit of a struggle but by renting out his place in SoCal it was doable. I remember he did a vlog where he moved his bed and personal belongings into the guest bedroom and people in the comments were suggesting that he should get a lock for the bedroom door. The renters turned out to be best life and beyond. After the move to Florida and the rental situation blew up something definitely changed. Is it possible that the YouTube algorithm changed and suddenly he was getting a lot more ad revenue? Maybe up until that point he wasn’t taking any tax advantages and then someone clued him in that he could attempt to write off everything and suddenly he had a huge influx of cash? At what point did he start filming everything that could be claimed as an expense like the gas pump price? Maybe he was lying the whole time and playing down his financial situation but I don’t think he would go through the trouble of renting his place out. I don’t think he came into a bunch of money from his family though his father did go off on a rant about how unfair it was that people who make 250K or more have to pay higher taxes.

Reactions: 6
When he moved to Florida with the intent to remain bicoastal he made it sound like it would be a bit of a struggle but by renting out his place in SoCal it was doable. I remember he did a vlog where he moved his bed and personal belongings into the guest bedroom and people in the comments were suggesting that he should get a lock for the bedroom door. The renters turned out to be best life and beyond. After the move to Florida and the rental situation blew up something definitely changed. Is it possible that the YouTube algorithm changed and suddenly he was getting a lot more ad revenue? Maybe up until that point he wasn’t taking any tax advantages and then someone clued him in that he could attempt to write off everything and suddenly he had a huge influx of cash? At what point did he start filming everything that could be claimed as an expense like the gas pump price? Maybe he was lying the whole time and playing down his financial situation but I don’t think he would go through the trouble of renting his place out. I don’t think he came into a bunch of money from his family though his father did go off on a rant about how unfair it was that people who make 250K or more have to pay higher taxes.
I would be shocked if his parents had much money. A small church preacher can make decent money and benefits from housing tax breaks, but have other financial responsibility that comes from being effectively self-employed. He's just ranting about tax brackets because he's a right-wing nutjob.

I had always assumed that these YouTubers benefitted from traffic increases during COVID, which may or may not be true - I haven't checked into it.

Reactions: 7
This dust seems to show up only direct sunlight, which probably means it's dust that has gotten inside the fixed lens and he can't ever clean it. The Canon G7 series is notorious for getting dust inside the lens after years of repeated use. As Adam has admitted, this camera is so old it's no longer in production and you can't find it new anywhere, so if he's using "refurbished" ones now they are likely well-used with dust already in them when he gets them. And the way Adam abuses them, with no protection except shoving them in his shorts pocket full of lint and...dust, it probably doesn't help.

If he had a modern, compact, interchangeable lens camera, he could remove the lens and do a better job of cleaning. Who am I kidding, he'd never clean it anyway. At the very least he could use a phone and not worry about dust getting in at all.
I recognize those spots. It looks like dust on the outside of the lens. Usually it kind of disappears when the camera focuses on something farther away, but when the sunlight hits the lens directly, it illuminates those little specks. If the dust were inside the camera, the spots would be dark and present all the time -- almost like dead pixels. It's easy enough to clean the lens with a microfiber cloth (or even your t-shirt in a pinch), but Adam just doesn't care about quality.

I'm well familiar with the Canon G7x. I've owned one for the past 6 years. The same one -- I don't break it every year like Adam does. Granted I don't use it absolutely every day like he does, but I use it a LOT. It's been to 8 countries across 3 continents and at least 10 US states with me. Unlike Adam, I take good care of it, keeping it clean and dry, which goes a long way toward getting good quality out of it and making it last.

I agree that Adam's quality would improve immensely with a decent mirrorless interchangeable-lens setup and maybe even an external microphone. He could go even further by learning a thing or two about how it works and taking advantage of the manual settings, but even if he just left it set to automatic like every other dipshit with more money than talent it'd be better than what he's churning out now.
The drawback to such a setup is that many venues prohibit cameras with interchangeable lenses, so he'd be sure to throw a hissy fit when he's informed that he can't take it in... and now that I think about it, grumpy old man Woo would probably love that because it would allow him to give his video a snotty title about how he had a "bad experience" simply because someone made him follow a rule.

Reactions: 9
I think his previous scrimping was more emotional than data-driven. Adam isn't exactly known for his rational decision making. And I'm pretty sure we all agree here that he doesn't come from money, so he's probably used to being more careful financially. Even if he was sitting on a mountain of savings (which he likely was), it'll feel wasteful and wrong to him to pay for two apartments for one person, so he sublet the one he was no longer living in.

Lately Adam's been acting a lot like my old-timer coworkers right after they've sat down with their financial advisors and had the "Hey, you don't have to keep working; you have the savings to retire today if you want to" conversation -- a complete change in demeanor and often a drop in quality of their work, knowing that they can pull that eject handle at any moment they choose.

Now I don't believe that Adam is working with a financial advisor just the same way he'd never work with a personal trainer. Only he knows best. But maybe he recently read (ok, probably not "read" since the only things he reads have to do with Disney - maybe he watched a YouTube video) about the 4% rule and did some back-of-the-envelope math. Of course, that rule of thumb (which itself is not without controversy) is based upon holding a diversified portfolio of investments -- not emotionally buying and selling Disney stock and a single share of Starbucks, but I digress.

Bottom line: Looking for a rational motivation in Adam's actions is an exercise in futility. He acts emotionally in pretty much every aspect of his life.

Reactions: 4
Does he ever talk about his videos getting demonetized? I’m sure a few have. I've seen a lot of other channels complaining about it recently. Either a word they said or something they showed or just because.

One YouTuber I watch found out his video was demonetized because you can’t say the word “butt hole”. (He was talking about stuffed animals & it had a butt hole) He kept asking why but got no answer. He edited the video by just bleeping the word out & had no problems after reuploading. He also mentioned after about 3 days it’s not worth fighting because doesn’t get the real number of views & it makes it obvious to subscribers that keep up with a channel. I’ve seen a lot of videos that I had already watched reuploaded later in the day.

Reactions: 1
One YouTuber I watch found out his video was demonetized because you can’t say the word “butt hole”. (He was talking about stuffed animals & it had a butt hole) He kept asking why but got no answer.
I'm sorry, but for all the tit I've seen on YouTube (including volatile $$ livestreams), if BUTTHOLE is the word that flags you to YouTube... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Beans said they have had videos demonetized because they were technically nude (in a hot tub or swimming in a lake) even though you couldn't see anything. And Wonderhussy literally is nude in every third video or so because she knows it gets men to watch. I stopped watching her after she abused two animals on camera so I have no idea if her nude videos have also been demonetized.
David seems to be very careful not to say any naughty words (and thankfully as far as I know he's never been nude in a video).

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The wife and I just got back from walking in a community 5k for charity, it's after 11am, and there's no vlog??? Holy #&^@, someone call the FBI.

53 minutes, so about 3.5 mph, and a 17 min/mile pace. Talked with friends the entire time, very casual. Mostly flat ground. I walk a couple of miles at this pace a few times a week, just normal stuff. It's not the first 5k "fun walk" I've done. I'm definitely not a runner or jogger. But if I shut up and put more effort into it, I certainly could've gotten to a 16 min/mile pace for these 3.1 miles. I can't even imagine just suddenly trying to do it for 4 times that distance.

Reactions: 10
He has another clickbait title to get those views up. Surprised people will still jump with joy and glee at another stupid flight video. Smug ass Peter Pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it's obvious now that he's back in SoCal to specifically celebrate his friendship anniversary with Giggles on June 4th. I wonder if he threw any bribes her way so that she remains friends with him?

Reactions: 1
My guess is he’s there for the last day of Monsterpalooza. Was there yesterday btw, great event.

Reactions: 4
Ah, I should've know when he said he wanted to spend more time in Washington DC, and then he found himself in Baltimore, just an hour away from DC, and on a trip that is only a week long, he would never actually go to Washington DC. Makes too much sense.

Where does he head from Baltimore? Why, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, of course. Sure, why not go back there again. And why not fly on a route that requires at LAYOVER, because baby Adam can't fly into LAX, he has to fly into Burbank, he liked it so much before. So he's once again willing to waste hours at the Baltimore airport, and more time at the Dallas airport, plus risk everything that you risk with a layover, just to avoid some inconvenience at LAX. So, so stupid. If he reads here, he's not taking my travel advice at all, that's for sure.

Adam says he travels "very light" with a backpack and luggage. Adam, people who travel "very light" do it with one bag, buddy, one bag. A rolling suitcase and a backpack isn't traveling light, it's just not checking a bag. He always loves to let you know what hotel he stayed at as he's leaving it, and then he Ubers to the airport.

He details his TSA experience in great and then informs the audience that his flight doesn't board for another TWO HOURS AND TWENTY MINUTES :rolleyes:. Adam gets his coffee, and is very happy that it's so hot that the straw he stirred it with partially melted (they ran out of wooden sticks). Enjoy that, very healthy. He finds his plane, oh boy!

OCD really kicks in with the Jetway shot>shot of the plane safety card>shot of his feet stretching out in his first class seat. Disaster then strikes as the pilot announces a 1.5 hour delay and that they are keeping everyone on the plane 😂. Honestly, if you insist on continuing to travel like this, I hope every damn flight is canceled and/or horribly delayed. Eventually when every single flight vlog has CANCELED in the title, people will get bored and tune out, and you will be experiencing misery for nothing.

The pilot comes back suddenly and says they will leave the gate in 15 mins (?), which Adam gets a big kick out of. He says the bigger delay would cause him to miss his connecting flight to Burbank, and his quick research indicated that "nothing was popping up" for other flights on that incredibly popular route of Dallas to Burbank, who would've thought? :rolleyes: The plane takes off, and we get the entire takeoff and the usual endless clouds, and the shot of the first class assorted nuts, ice water, (where he does a shot of both, then moves the camera in on the ice water LIKE THE AUDIENCE HAS NEVER SEEN ICE WATER, and then back out again to show both, THEN BACK IN ON THE ICE WATER, OMG in heaven, unbelievable, over 30 seconds of nuts and ice water). Then he shows off his meal because he believes it to be particularly healthy:
1717344518177.png

After that, it's back to the endless clouds, and he films the entire landing into Dallas, because we need to see that every time, and when he turns airplane mode off he gets the dreaded news that his evening flight from Dallas to Burbank is canceled 😂😂😂
1717344763924.png

Bet the flights to LAX weren't canceled! Adam uses the word "horsecrap". Of course, he blames it on AA and says they suck, and accepts no blame at all (as a narcissist never does) for his bizarre travel habits. He knows it too, because he often cites proximity to MCO as a reason for deciding to put "roots down" in Central Florida and not someplace like Gatlinburg. Airports like MCO, O'Hare, Atlanta, JFK, LAX and other really big airports are just a different level than smaller city airports like Baltimore, Milwaukee, and smaller airports in huge cities like Burbank, John Wayne, Midway, etc.

Adam thinks his canceled flight is canceled "for no reason", because airlines cancel flights for no reason - just for fun. It really helps them, so they like to do it :rolleyes:. He's also upset because the plane has no gate to go to there in Dallas. He says he can't find any flights to any SoCal airports from Dallas that evening (maybe don't get stuck in Dallas at night trying to get to SoCal?) and then says he has plans the next day in SoCal and for "the next series of days" and that if he didn't, he's probably just book something back home to Orlando. Again, thanks Captain Obvious. Why would you be going to SoCal if you didn't have plans, you goober?

Adam says after this trip he will never fly AA again. Of course, he wasn't going to anyway, he already said he chose a different airline to work with going forward, and got that airline's credit card and everything. So why would he fly AA again? Also, I can't wait until he has the same experience on his chosen airline because the problems have more to do with his travel methods and insane requirements than the airline.

He runs all over the airport trying to find an AA flight to LAX (yeah, you love LAX now, don't you?) and seems to finally find one. He goes to that gate and says he asked "the receptionist" :rolleyes: if he has a window seat, and she confirmed he does (thank God, what would we do without more footage out the window?), but poor Adam has to sit with the commoners all the way in the back of the plane 😂. Sadly, at the last second they do give him his first class seat :cry:.

He gets that jetway shot, shows the safety card, shows his feet (if this wasn't a severe compulsion, he'd skip it at some point), the entire takeoff, lots of random shots of Dallas city lights, then the entire approach and landing into LAX. He will just throw the kitchen sink in to extend the video and have more time to play ads for the 25-30k who do still watch. Imagine if he'd just flew direct MCO to DC, rented a car or took the train to Baltimore, then did the same back to DC, flew direct to LAX and avoided all this drama? But he "likes" Burbank airport just like he "likes" John Wayne airport - now he's got a cute little Universal Studios airport in north LA to go with his cute little Disneyland/Knotts airport in southern LA, and he'll shoot himself in the foot to use them both.

BUT, maybe not, as Adam is currently so upset that, out of nowhere, actual reason may have dawned upon him. He was originally leaving SoCal on Wednesday, June 5th, and he was of course booked on AA out of Burbank. Now he says he will NOT fly out of Burbank and will NOT fly on AA. He also says he has to stay away from the layovers, that the layovers are "brutal". Gosh, who knew? I guess Burbank airport isn't the draw it was 12 hours ago.

He says he will stay in SoCal until Friday or Saturday now and fly out of the dreaded LAX and fly home on an airline that is not AA (perhaps his chosen airline?). His weeklong trip has just turned into a 1.5 week trip. Why switching flights and airlines to LAX requires staying extra days, I'm not sure - perhaps last minute bookings of First Class are too expensive even for Adam The Woo? Anyway, must be nice to just extend your stay without a care in the world. I'm sure he'll come up with great content out there in SoCal for a week. Perhaps a backlot tour of a film studio? The recap is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree on attending Monsterpalooza, it makes sense he's rented a car if he needs to get over to Pasadena today.

I'm not so sure about any grand reunion with Giggles. It's possible, but again no signs of it on her end - nothing on her IG about getting together with her "bestie". I definitely also would not put it past him to simply be in SoCal during this time period (the "friendiversary") just as a nasty, scummy pressure tactic ("well, I'm here, I'm around, I've made myself available, it's not my fault").

Also, if this type of stuff below is going on with his SoCal buddies, I bet he wants in on it after the last time when he was shut out from the BttF area on the Uni studio tour:
1717352777106.png

Lastly, if he really does stop with the small airports and layovers, and thus reduces the likelihood of his travel nightmares, he's cutting off some of the only travel videos people watch. 58k, nothing, nothing, and then today, boom, 10k in just 2 hours. You'll note the exact same facial expression in the canceled flight thumbnails...
1717353122248.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope Daphne won’t give him much time, if any. It’s satisfying to know how much he truly loves SoCal but settled for Central Florida bc he can’t afford the S Pasadena real estate he drools over :)

Reactions: 11