Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam’s buddy Justin has just released a book (does it include instruct on how to groom young girls? Although I’m SURE Justin would never do such a thing.). Will Adam read it? Justin said it has no pictures so…CAN Adam read it?

two thoughts

first…will Adam attempt to write his own book?

second…will Justin be his first podcast guest?
Attempt to write a book? Unlikely, I'd say, but if he manages to start there's no way in hell he ever gets close to finishing.

Reactions: 9
Adam’s buddy Justin has just released a book (does it include instruct on how to groom young girls? Although I’m SURE Justin would never do such a thing.). Will Adam read it? Justin said it has no pictures so…CAN Adam read it?

two thoughts

second…will Justin be his first podcast guest?
The lazy and illiterate 49 year old Man Child will probably just wait for the audio book to come out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By the time he gets back from this trip he'll be over 3 weeks since he last "exercised".
Does he think he's in a state that's outlawed outside jogging?

Will Adam read it? Justin said it has no pictures so…CAN Adam read it?

Adam seems to be barely functionally illiterate, so no to all. However, he's got a better chance of finishing a book before making it to #fitby50anyage

• Haha
Does he think he's in a state that's outlawed outside jogging?
I have to assume if he was doing anything, anything at all - either indoors or outdoors - he'd be crowing about it from the nearest mountain to get all the praise from the Woovians

Reactions: 6
I have to assume if he was doing anything, anything at all - either indoors or outdoors - he'd be crowing about it from the nearest mountain to get all the praise from the Woovians
I don’t know why he just doesn’t stay quiet about his fit by whatever , and if it really happens , then post about !Way better than always posting up about it & then failing & get ridiculed 🤣

• Haha
I don’t know why he just doesn’t stay quiet about his fit by whatever , and if it really happens , then post about !Way better than always posting up about it & then failing & get ridiculed 🤣
I think it used to get him views, back in the days when he was really focusing on the challenge and crash dieting and weighing himself on camera and all that. Nowadays he talks about it a bit but doesn't make it the focus of too many videos - he mentions it here and there, but mostly keeps it to Instagram. I think he still mentions it now because of the adoring praise he gets, and then when he goes "off the rails" as he likes to say, they never hammer him for it (even though he says he wants to be held accountable for his actions).

Speaking of views, Dubuque is not exactly lighting it up so far
1713228752914.png

• Haha
When I see David in these bathroom selfie pictures, I can't help but picture him in those old timey Western photo shoots. His 'stache is perfect for this right now. I think you owe us a shot, David. Let's see if you can pull it off. You've got the smug look down pat.

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 10.16.26 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my God...that video about that dusty old town was a bore !!!
I had some classes in school of subjects I hated that were less boring !!!!

Reactions: 3
What the hell is he doing with his non-phone arm?
Dude literally googled “how to look thinner in pics”. My friend used to do small time photography so I’ve heard the tips. 😆 He’s creating space with his arm to look thinner in pics, as arms pressed against your body can make you appear bigger. Same goes for elongating your neck to avoid any double chin.

Again with his magic mirror tilted head selfie , where his Stans say how “fit” he looks 🤮
Don't the stans even start to wonder at this point, like - what's with this son of a witch and all his weird bathroom selfies?!? 🤣

Also, love the nonchalant "Hello from Iowa" to caption the latest thirsty pic. SooOOOOoooooo punk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#9 Suck in that gut
#10 Take 500 photos in 500 different angles, and choose the slimmest one to post...while sucking in one's gut.
(you know he's in there for an hour, taking a bunch of them)

#11 Choose a quirky, nonchalant, stupid caption. "This is a bathroom" is a fun one.

Next time, perhaps Woo should go all out and write this -

"Oh...me? I'm just staring into a bathroom mirror and all... just wanted to say hello from Iowa. No need to tell me I'm looking thinner every day... the diet is really working! No, I don't want you to tell me that just because I posted this carefully angled photo of me looking like I haven't bathed in weeks and just rolled out of a gutter. Gutter. Reminds me of Guttermouth. I used to be in a band. Now I'm just a 50-year-old man who frequently likes to take pictures of myself and post them on IG...where I follow no one else. No, I don't do it for the attention. Not at all. What would make you say such a thing? I think I'm going to pin your comment to the top of my next YouTube vlog so that all of my adoring stans can attack you and tell you that you are a jealous hater who has no life."

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We all knew it was going to happen, even after he spent most of the day before looking at filming locations for Field of Dreams. Yes, he's dragging his ass back to the actual cornfield. But he's claiming his mom requested that he take her there. If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you in New York City.

Adam stops for gas, and really what is more thrilling to watch than someone getting gas, amirite? He shows the price as 3.94, then pans up to a sign showing a price of $3.39, so that makes zero sense. Also, he's making his mom clean the windshield off like she works there.

1713280430698.png
1713280483383.png

Adam gets coffee inside, because he'll drink any coffee anywhere (caffeine addiction). They are selling big insulated coffee cups 2-for-1 and Adam says "why would you ever need more than one, they are gigantic". Well, maybe you are in a relationship and you both want one, Adam. I know that would never cross your mind, being all alone in the world.

They arrive in downtown Dyersville and Adam announces that he's "not doing a full filming location video for Field of Dreams" - you just spent most of yesterday's video talking about Field of Dreams filming locations and you're spending most of today talking about Field of Dreams filming locations, ok, sure.

Gosh, Adam catches his reflection in the window and it doesn't look anything like his bathroom picture 😂
1713281902208.png

There could not be anything more cringe than him walking around the town, constantly whispering, "If you build it, he/they will come." (He first says He, then switches to They for some reason). He whispers it like 3 or 4 times.

Of course, it's the middle of April in Iowa and everything is still closed from the winter, which annoys Adam to no end. The field and farmhouse are open, and Adam is delighted to get a pin in return for his donation (he also buys a shirt, of course)
1713282470960.png

When they pulled in, he asked about the new, second field built for MLB and asked if he could walk over to it. The answer was no. If you know Adam, you know he hates to be told no, and then he's obsessed with it. Of course he then has to do his usual routine where he finds the signs with the posted rules and makes fun of them in his condescending way. One sign says it's a $200 fine and you'll be thrown out if you walk into the corn toward the MLB field. Another sign on the dirt road leading to the field (below) says $500. Then he starts saying that he'd happily pay $200 to go stand on home plate of the MLB field and "who do I pay the $200 to?" and "is it $200 or $500? Which one? I wouldn't pay $500, but I would pay $200. I'm very confused."

1713283039455.png

Then he's annoyed that the snack stand isn't open. While they're waiting for the next tour to start, he asks his mom what she thinks of the place, and she says, 'Oh, it's <long pause> beautiful (in a very low voice)".

He and mom sit on the bench swing on the front porch. Does Adam really think that porch bench hasn't been rebuilt with new wood and new chains? He thinks it's the exact same bench used in the movie?

As Adam is filming to use on his FOR-PROFIT YOUTUBE CHANNEL, the guide is explaining that they "allow video only in small snippets FOR PERSONAL USE". Adam clearly left it in the vlog on purpose so viewers would know he was going against the rules. I bet in Adam's mind, he only considers it fair since they won't let him see the MLB field. What a scumbag. I'm sure the other people on the tour who are talking away to the tour guide are completely unaware their comments and voices will be broadcast to thousands on YouTube either. And of course this is the second time he's done this, he's already got all this stuff recorded with his dad, using the same exact camera so it's not even better quality.

Then enjoy some more amazing backroads footage on the way home to Dubuque, like blurry logs on the side of the road
1713284740833.png

But wait, there's more. Blurry landscapes
1713284800455.png

a blurry walking trail thru the trees
1713284924958.png

Almost kinda in focus cows
1713284970004.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As Adam is filming to use on his FOR-PROFIT YOUTUBE CHANNEL, the guide is explaining that they "allow video only in small snippets FOR PERSONAL USE". Adam clearly left it in the vlog on purpose so viewers would know he was going against the rules. I bet in Adam's mind, he only considers it fair since they won't let him see the MLB field. What a scumbag. I'm sure the other people on the tour who are talking away to the tour guide are completely unaware their comments and voices will be broadcast to thousands on YouTube either.
What a crappy thing to do. What a crappy person.

How do more people not call him out in the comments for that type of stuff?!?! :mad:

Reactions: 10
As Adam is filming to use on his FOR-PROFIT YOUTUBE CHANNEL, the guide is explaining that they "allow video only in small snippets FOR PERSONAL USE". Adam clearly left it in the vlog on purpose so viewers would know he was going against the rules.
Wow, he is sooo punk rock. So cool.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.