Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Here lies David Adam Williams. Two names from the Bible couldn't save his shitty YouTube channel. This individual must be restricted to the dipshit section of the cemetery where people can pour out cheap bottles of cologne piping hot caffeinated beverages for obvious reasons.
Fixed that for ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

SoCalGremlin

I totally wish y'all could have been there to see what he did to me and how stupid it was.

For any newbies, we were literally inches away in the switchbacks waiting for the BttF panel at MegaCon '19

He towered over me bc I'm a short gal (And no, I'm not an ugly ass DUFF ogre. If I'm legit tooting my own horn for a second, I was nominated for Homecoming Queen in college so I can't be that bad looking ...hahaha...ah, those were the days).

And all I said was "Hey, Adam the Woo!" (just to say hi, wasn't about to have a huge convo with him), and he looked at me and took his phone and put it up to his ear, acting like he was listening in on a call and turned away.

I shrugged and thought, ok...that was strange. And I certainly saw him in a different light from that point forward.
My guess is he was intimidated by an attractive woman. :D

Kystar

Chatty Member
So ,we get an eclipse day tomorrow ( Tuesday’s video ) & maybe a Rays at Angels next 🤔

Commandereddy

Hope Niagara Falls eclipse experience was good for you, as well as the Jays and Mariners series. How was it?

The chances of Adam ever flying to Australia for anything are around 0%, I would bet my retirement accounts on it.

As for the room in the Rogers Centre, I could certainly see Mr. Moneybags staying there (although he usually likes to stay elsewhere in a big city because he only goes to one game and then does other stuff the rest of the time). However I can't see him watching the game from there, he likes the vibe of the crowd and sitting in the stands too much and there's no merch or food stands in the room (and that's what he mainly goes to baseball games for).
My trip was good. I'm a little mad at stuff that was out of my control. I saw the eclipse in 2017 in South Carolina. That was a three-hour drive from where I lived in North Carolina. It was a paid event in a large open field. The problem was the drive home. It took 10 hours. So, I decided wherever I would watch the eclipse in 2024, I wouldn't have to drive on the day of the eclipse.

After the 2017 eclipse, I started looking for places & figured Niagra Fall would be good since I had been there before. I was able to book everything in advance, at a cheaper rate. (I heard some people say they paid $1200 for just one night at a hotel) The only thing I didn't consider was the weather. By the time I thought about that I would have had to figure out where to go & pay the higher rates. So, I decided to stick to my plan.

The next problem was when I booked my hotel in 2022 I asked for the highest floor, which is at a 28-story hotel. They were able to book everything & sent all the paperwork. Well, the Tuesday before the eclipse, they called me & said that the fire marshall said they couldn't use the rooms above the fifth floor. The hotel is in the process of remodeling & didn't meet code. So, he didn't want to risk anything with the amount of people. So, knowing I couldn't do anything I just kept my reservation. There was a restaurant on the top floor that was still open. So we could still go to the top & look around.

cardfrek

VIP Member
It's when you hear all these stories about all these places Adam worked - Walmart, the feed store, and in this vlog he says he worked at Staples for FIVE YEARS - that's when you start to understand how old he already was when he started YouTube.
I went back and watched some of his vlogs from 2016 when he first started editing them, and even BACK THEN he would mention working at Staples for five years.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
God, I hope he does attempt the half marathon. I might actually watch that video. We could place prop bets on how far he actually makes it. Also what excuses he gives for not finishing.
But he'll more likely make up some excuse why he "can't" participate (when the real reason is his lazy, unfit ass didn't bother training for it).
Only problem with that is someone would have to forego their own run, just to keep an eye on him. We know PMM cheated on the one run he did, so you’d need someone to verify every step Woo takes. Not confident the Trackhole didn’t take short cuts when he tried a run as well.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Huge baseball fan ATW makes his weekly Rays post on Instagram. So dedicated, he watched all 13 innings....or did he just watch a highlights package? And Mr. Thirst Trap tags Rays Baseball hoping he can be a VIP and DJ Kitty will hump him the next time he shows up in the ballpark

1713359032802.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
But then why does he constantly pose for thumbnails in his vlogs and sometimes he even says "that could be a thumbnail"? No way, I think he's picking them 100%, he's just awful at it.
I’ve seen him pose for a thumbnail and then not use it. A lot of them do look like thumbnails generated by YouTube. Maybe it depends on how lazy he is feeling.

Kystar

Chatty Member
JFC I'm gonna have to watch a 30 min vlog with him like that tomorrow?

Look closely at the shirt...he took it out of a box from the store, never washed it or ironed it. Just put it on and went to the park. And upon even further inspection, look how loose the neck fit is...there's like 1-2 inches between the inside of the collar and his neck, yet the body seems rather "snug".

View attachment 2888186
Looking like Grandpa Adam in that picture ( wonder if it is a Stan’s photo ? ) 🤮

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Has to get his Giggles fix 🤣
How did he and Gigs meet? The first time I saw her in a video was when they went to lunch together during the pandemic, but didn't she claim to have known him for over a decade by that point? How did they manage to cross paths in the first place, and what is it about each other that keeps this unlikely friendship going?

ashden91

Florida is a very diverse state. Does David have any friends or does he collab with anyone of a different ethnicity than he is?
I don't think I ever see most of these folks collab with people of other ethnicities tbh.

What the What?!

Give or take a day?
@eatcherheartout, Nailed it! 😜 He is a joke! Knock it off already, Adam! Sheesh! 🙄
---
JFC I'm gonna have to watch a 30 min vlog with him like that tomorrow?

Look closely at the shirt...he took it out of a box from the store, never washed it or ironed it. Just put it on and went to the park. And upon even further inspection, look how loose the neck fit is...there's like 1-2 inches between the inside of the collar and his neck, yet the body seems rather "snug".

View attachment 2888186
Wow. Yikes! BTW, was the notification “Spring Outing April 20 + 21” from WDW or from social media? 🤔 The “encouragement” to wear service dress uniforms got my attention! I never knew that was a thing! 🤔😜

Last edited:

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Gosh, some of these comments are getting right inside his brain lately (courtesy the)

View attachment 2936038

So concerned about defending his content. Dude, you begged these people to stop watching and move on. Why don't you move on tho and ignore them if they won't tho right ?
oh my I guess I can't refer to "the other place" as it was removed from my post. I'm sure you know where I mean.