Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He was at the Field of Dreams with his father about 3 years ago. They played catch on the field and that supposedly ignited his current obession with baseball. I think the odds are good he'll Woopeat a visit there.
Thanks for explaining, I read Duke of Kent's comments too quickly and missed that there was a question of whether he had been there before or not. Here is the visit to Iowa with his Dad on May 16th (published on the 17th) 2021:

It was about a month after this that he decided to re-ignite his "obsession" with baseball by, of course, buying stuff: a bunch of different team hats to I guess pose in the mirror at home and decide which team looked best on him.

Here are the hats he bought:
1713040709049.png

Reactions: 3

2020planner

VIP Member
Over on the place that rhymes with credit, someone said they spotted Adam today with Tampa Jay at Starbucks near the hotel that spooky empire is being held at so I guess we already know what tomorrow’s video will be.
I loved the suggestion someone made to go and crop dust him. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
twats.jpg

Well, considering these two twats thought this was flattering to either of them, Adam may be on to something...

• Haha
  • Sick

Harrisar

Don't worry about the cost, this guy is rich and spends money on stuff like this. If he's headed to SoCal today and stays at his favorite Hilton near Universal, his preferred room is $350-400/night, as an example.

You would think Adam would be itching to spend a week in Toronto, as there are a lot of 80s movies filmed there that are right up his alley.
True and Corey Haim is buried in Thornhill and George a Romero is buried in Toronto.

2020planner

VIP Member
Saw this posted on Reddit.

We'll believe it when we see it, David. Until then, not interested.
(also...in 2024 you'll be doing the international travel? Thought you said 2025. :unsure:)

1715994984490.png

ETA: He edited it to read as 2025, but only after someone caught it for him. :ROFLMAO:

1715995151799.png

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Speaking of going to the dentist, in this pic he looks like he just had some work done and the right side of his mouth is completely swollen and still numb

1716259247903.png

TexJones

Chatty Member
Over on the place that rhymes with credit, someone said they spotted Adam today with Tampa Jay at Starbucks near the hotel that spooky empire is being held at so I guess we already know what tomorrow’s video will be.
Another interesting rumor that popped up yesterday & today on that same site is that Adam might be dating Savannah Boan. One of the people claiming this posted on there that they been seen together in public recently. Perhaps this is the reason for his renewed interest in working out and losing weight again.

• Haha
  • Sick

dirtnap101

VIP Member
She ain't giving it away for free. If he comes up with enough cash to make it worth her while and pays for her plane ticket he can buy some more of that.
She did say her favorite Epcot festival is Flower & Garden and that she was coming to see it, so expect a visit before May 27th!

• Sick

Tawnie

Is it not common knowledge that "Sault Ste. Marie" is pronounced "Soo Saint Marie"? I dunno, maybe it's because I've lived close to Michigan and Ontario, but I cringed when David said "Salt Saint Marie".
He knows how to say it. The reason I know is because he has met several people from there. He also likes to say Pasty like pastrie instead of like bat. He does it to annoy the Canadians (Including his friend from Toronto) and Yoopers (Upper Peninsula of Michigan people) on purpose. He is trying to click bait. 🙄

Reactions: 2

dirtnap101

VIP Member
It's a "me night" that won't be in the vlog, but he has to post that, and then he seems to be posting moments from the entire evening (that won't be in the vlog and is just for him)

1716337067744.png
1716337103142.png

Is Provost in an AC/DC cover band?
1716337241348.png

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I’m just getting caught up on all the posts. I went to Niagara Falls to see the eclipse & Toronto to see the Blue Jays play the Mariners. I’m also trying to go to every baseball stadium, but it will take a while since I have a real job. Toronto was number 11 for me. I figured Carpetbagger was also going to Niagara Falls but I didn’t see him. Since he was in the touristy part of Niagara Falls.

I will say, that I was betting on ATW to drive somewhere to see the eclipse. Since the next one in the USA is in 2044. I know we’ve been saying he has been getting lazy or given up but this showed me he has given up completely. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago watching his eclipse video in 2017 & him have so much energy. His flying back home & blaming the flight for the reason he didn’t see it was just sad. Maybe since he keeps saying things will change after the first of the year, he will go to Australia in 2028 for the one over Sydney. As you know, he will be traveling “outside” the country.

When I was at the Blue Jays Stadium, I noticed that there were hotel rooms above the center field where you could watch the game. It made me wonder; would he stay in that hotel? There is a Marriott attached to the side of the stadium & you can just sit up in your room & watch the game. I figured if nothing else, he would watch part of the game in the stands & once they started losing, he would just go to the room to give highlights. If I was to ever go back again, I would stay there on a game night. We’ll see what he does in Canada. I’m thinking he will just fly into Toronto in July to see Tampa Bay play & walk around. I don’t think he has a passport yet. So we’ll have to wait.
Hope Niagara Falls eclipse experience was good for you, as well as the Jays and Mariners series. How was it?

The chances of Adam ever flying to Australia for anything are around 0%, I would bet my retirement accounts on it.

As for the room in the Rogers Centre, I could certainly see Mr. Moneybags staying there (although he usually likes to stay elsewhere in a big city because he only goes to one game and then does other stuff the rest of the time). However I can't see him watching the game from there, he likes the vibe of the crowd and sitting in the stands too much and there's no merch or food stands in the room (and that's what he mainly goes to baseball games for).