Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
As long as he makes a ton of money for what he bothers to do he won't make any extra effort. Apparently there are enough sad sacks willing to watch his dreck he can afford to do the bare minimum.

I told YouTube to stop recommending his stupid videos and they still do. Annoys me.

Reactions: 6

bluebird33

I've always wondered why both of his parents never travel with him. Since he only ever has just one of them when he travels. I first thought they were divorced, since they were never together in his videos. Maybe they just got back together for Thanksgiving & Christmas but I think they are still married. I think his dad is just set in his ways & just hates modern things. I don't remember if they flew or drove when they went to the "field of dreams" a few years ago but I also think he doesn't like traveling in general.

What caused his dad not to be a pastor? What kind of work did he do after he quit being a pastor?

I've wondered what his dad thinks of ATW life. If he was a pastor, I would think he would be opposed to all his tattoos & his "punk life" style. Also, with the recent things that have come out on Reddit, I think his parents would question him about it.

I saw the dad’s FB page. It’s
Safe to say he’s hardcore Republican

• Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
But if the money is going to charity, then you are just the middleman, David.
They're not spending money on YOU, if you send the money they send you to the charity, right?

It's not that hard to understand.

Comments like these just make you seem even more like a narcissist pretending to be an altruistic, if you even have to insert "ME" into your response about charity donations.

1715024133200.png

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Also, that "take my mom to Epcot" vlog is still sitting there at 39k after 5 days, which is awful for a WDW video

No wonder he gets no views with promotion like this, I mean, wtf?
View attachment 2949975
I mean, TG Lee is a Florida dairy brand, but what percentage of his audience gets the reference without watching the video? Is this supposed to make them want to watch the vlog? It's just insanity.

You would think this answers the question about tomorrow's vlog, but he's holding a 7-11 coffee and saying that he finished filming "an episode" (does he think he films a tv show????) and is spending a "me night" in the "secret location" which is obviously Epcot, wow, that's a good one Adam. So probably NOT WDW tomorrow, since he's got the 7-11 coffee, I guess?
1716332588026.png

Also, brushing the hair forward now? Not liking the hairline?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I've never been to Milwaukee but in 5 seconds I looked up that you could visit the Harley-Davidson Museum, go to a few Breweries, theatres, galleries, other museums - but why not just walk around in the rain in a stained hoodie. But, at least these additional steps will get him fitby50.
Exactly. But he spends his evenings at home re-watching 80s movies alone instead of researching trips he knows he's going on.

It's very odd he went to Milwaukee a day early with no plans to do anything. And he normally does not like to go to night games, which are tonight and tomorrow night. At the start of the SoCal trip he said he wished he had more time there. At the end of the SoCal trip, he said he wished he could stay longer. So why wouldn't he stay in SoCal longer and go to the day game May 1st? I mean, weather for May 1st in Milwaukee:

1714414962713.png

What does he need to get home to? His clown car? Is he gonna do another hour long video in his socks with a broomstick pointer? He's losing his mind.

This he gets excited about...I've said it a million times, it's all about merch and food when it comes to any fandom this guy has

1714415363657.png

Kystar

Chatty Member
It's 96 and sunny in his area today. I bet he goes to WDW today and puts out a vlog tomorrow with something like "KILLER HEAT FRIES ME in Magic Kingdom" or something else clickbait to try to get views up.

Remember when he was going to be going swimming a lot? In all the different Celebration pools he has access to? Wonder when that will start...
Being 96 would be a great day to go swimming at his condo pool , but …

• Haha
Reactions: 5

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Richard Sherman, famed composer, died today. He, along with his brother, Robert, who died back in 2012, wrote many, many popular (and great) songs for musicals, mostly Disney films but others as well. They also wrote some pop songs over the years that did quite well.

Apparently Adam couldn't just say "Rest in peace Richard Sherman". I can understand mentioning Robert because when it comes to their work, the brothers were fairly inseparable. But Adam, he has to involve his personal God, Walt, for some reason, in a tribute to Richard Sherman?

1716693913200.png

• Wow

Mr Pewtey

Will today be the day he surpasses 50k views for the first time in 10 days? Will the exploitation of someone’s death bring his channel back to life?

• Haha

robotmonster

Apparently, Gator Gal was in the Marines. Wonder how much time alone with Swamp Crotch it would take before she started to kick his lazy ass in disgust and attempt to slap some sense into his empty annoying underdeveloped childlike brain. Not even Doctor Frankenstein had such a stupid brain languishing in his jar collection of abnormal morons. How long could she put up with the endlessly boring and repetitive babblings from a delusional mind overgrown in Disney weeds. Maybe ten minutes tops. Or is that too long.?

• Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
Usually it's forbidden to be filming at public pools. Or he could face the ire of a parent who sees this shady looking guy with prison tats holding a camera in his hand. David is just asking for trouble if "pool hopping" around Celebration is one of his ideas for future content.

SoCalGremlin

The title of this article is a little misleading, but it does seem like Disney is taking steps in the right direction. Of course this won’t affect David since he’s “retiring” from daily blogging at the end of the year. Right?

Inside the Magic is a complete clickbait shit show now. But if this is true, that's awesome. Not sure how they will enforce that, though? I guess the live streamer set up is more involved than the typical park goer just filming a ride.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Will today be the day he surpasses 50k views for the first time in 10 days? Will the exploitation of someone’s death bring his channel back to life?
Seems like it with 24k in just 6 hours, and it's a holiday so people have more time to watch. He purposely didn't even use the poor man's name in the title, knowing that the vague "Death of a Disney Legend" would result in clicks to find out who it died, and perhaps give the vlog some legs going forward for anyone searching for the term "Disney Legend"

robotmonster

Gator Gal and Swamp Crotch, now that's a pairing to make all gators burst out in laughter, and gators don't laugh. Maybe these two potential lovebirds can collaborate on a dipshit in distress act where Swamp Crotch gets in all sorts of wacky predicaments and has to scream in his patented little girl voice until Gator Gal swings in with heroric music playing like Tarzan to rescue him. Of course Swamp Crotch is a total pussy when it comes to dealing with the gators and gives them his world famous adventurers move by laying face down in the swamp with his ass in the air. "Come and get it you gator bastards," he taunts the prehistoric beasts trying to convince Gator Gal he's got what it takes. But Gator Gal soon realizes she needs a more manly man to tame the wild beast inside her, someone like Steve Irwin. Swamp Crotch can go play with the stingrays.

• Haha