Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would pay a large sum of money to have a picture of Adam in his dapper garb standing on the overpass (illegally) taking footage of the Mickey power pole.

Yes, he's wearing the running shoes (although he's now calling them "tennis shoes" just like he calls the Sauconys, as if the effort to run never happened) and check out those pants
1713715904991.png

No idea why Greg's Gameroom is along when he has not dressed up at all. Adam is already complaining about the heat. Then he complains about the line for coffee. And of course he gets hot coffee in the Florida heat.

Adam just walks around and poses everywhere trying to twist the ends of his sad mustache and doing an evil laugh. He also talks to topiaries and Greg's Gameroom and Splorin Ryan do the character voices off camera. Makes you want to watch, right? :rolleyes:

Adam tells almost everyone he meets that this is the first time he's worn suspenders. Here's the full shot Adam wants you to see, from a million miles away straight on with the dark background on his dark shirt:
1713716879784.png

Guess what? Adam buys a Dapper Day pin. I know, unbelievable, right? He's so frugal and never spends money. It has an owl on it. He calls it a "hoo owl" and goes "hooooooo". It's hoot owl, buddy. Hoot.

He can't resist the Ben Franklin bifocals line. He also makes sure he hits up several young ladies there for dapper day. He really thinks he's actually dressed up fancy. Adam can't bear to wait the 30 minutes it would take to get into the DVC lounge for his sugar free drink. I believe this is the second time in a row he's tried to get in there and hasn't because he refuses to wait for it.

Instead, they eat in the Land and Adam says he will get macaroni salad. He ends up with this:
1713717957888.png

He calls it shrimp and rice. He also got not one but two sides of macaroni/pasta salad:
1713718092285.png

Also note the extra packets of soy sauce on Adam's tray. If he's eating like this on camera, you can imagine it's not any better off camera.
1713718199906.png

Adam looks like someone dressed a homeless man with clothing they found in the dumpster behind a Party City or a some cheap costume store.

He once again doesn't drink soda by drinking soda at Club Cool for the 900th time, and still tries to get mileage out of the Beverly gag.

Adam says this is "the backside of dapper"
1713718801228.png

Sorry folks, I'm just the reporter.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So he basically does cosplay for a Bennigan's manager. He needs more flare

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mike Lindell. He forgot to wear the teeny tiny cross around his neck. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would pay a large sum of money to have a picture of Adam in his dapper garb standing on the overpass (illegally) taking footage of the Mickey power pole.

Yes, he's wearing the running shoes (although he's now calling them "tennis shoes" just like he calls the Sauconys, as if the effort to run never happened) and check out those pants
View attachment 2889282

No idea why Greg's Gameroom is along when he has not dressed up at all. Adam is already complaining about the heat. Then he complains about the line for coffee. And of course he gets hot coffee in the Florida heat.

Adam just walks around and poses everywhere trying to twist the ends of his sad mustache and doing an evil laugh. He also talks to topiaries and Greg's Gameroom and Splorin Ryan do the character voices off camera. Makes you want to watch, right? :rolleyes:

Adam tells almost everyone he meets that this is the first time he's worn suspenders. Here's the full shot Adam wants you to see, from a million miles away straight on with the dark background on his dark shirt:
View attachment 2889313

Guess what? Adam buys a Dapper Day pin. I know, unbelievable, right? He's so frugal and never spends money. It has an owl on it. He calls it a "hoo owl" and goes "hooooooo". It's hoot owl, buddy. Hoot.

He can't resist the Ben Franklin bifocals line. He also makes sure he hits up several young ladies there for dapper day. He really thinks he's actually dressed up fancy. Adam can't bear to wait the 30 minutes it would take to get into the DVC lounge for his sugar free drink. I believe this is the second time in a row he's tried to get in there and hasn't because he refuses to wait for it.

Instead, they eat in the Land and Adam says he will get macaroni salad. He ends up with this:
View attachment 2889345

He calls it shrimp and rice. He also got not one but two sides of macaroni/pasta salad:
View attachment 2889353

Also note the extra packets of soy sauce on Adam's tray. If he's eating like this on camera, you can imagine it's not any better off camera.
View attachment 2889355

Adam looks like someone dressed a homeless man with clothing they found in the dumpster behind a Party City or a some cheap costume store.

He once again doesn't drink soda by drinking soda at Club Cool for the 900th time, and still tries to get mileage out of the Beverly gag.

View attachment 2889370

The last picture he looks like he has a flat ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2889282

View attachment 2889313

View attachment 2889345

View attachment 2889353

View attachment 2889355

View attachment 2889370

Of course he just had to do a deceiving selfie that makes him look “fit” 😩

Reactions: 4
Perhaps Adam should use one of his days at home to drive to the Trop and find out what's wrong with Yandy and Randy, I mean he's such a huge fan and all...maybe DJ Kitty knows?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Perhaps Adam should use one of his days at home to drive to the Trop and find out what's wrong with Yandy and Randy, I mean he's such a huge fan and all...maybe DJ Kitty knows?
2 out of 3 for the Yankees 🤣🤣 And Rays are in last place now , maybe Adam will jump off of the bandwagon now 🤔

Reactions: 4
I dislike when people wear costumes for dapper day instead of looking actually dapperly attired. Adam appears as if he should be in a circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That game room old guy gives total creeper vibes. Like strip club at noon on a Wednesday wearing sweatpants

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can't stand his face. Ugh. He just thinks he's the tit, and it just annoys me to no end. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I dislike when people wear costumes for dapper day instead of looking actually dapperly attired. Adam appears as if he should be in a circus.
I like the idea of "Dapper Day" as I understand it -- showing up at a theme park dressed smartly as a way of emulating the way people used to dress up wherever they went during the timeframe when Disneyland opened.

Adam's getup, though? He looks like a clown. And not in a metaphorical "He looks foolish" sense. He looks like a literal clown. Like he should be twisting balloons into animal shapes and juggling bowling pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.