Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What women? Giggles he pays. Chelsea, unless she is behind the scenes, is no longer around. We all know what happened with Madame the Woo. Jackie/Super Enthused only used him enough to get what she wanted (a viewer base, which from her tattle, when people post. She is super boring from what I read). She is rarely in his vlogs unless it is passing in a group of other vloggers. Ginger. She is a ghost of his past.
So you think he's only paying Giggles? This dude just paid cash for a half a million dollar townhouse. I get why people hate on him and I used to be a fan of his but he seems to make a ton of money for what little effort he puts in.

Reactions: 6
Once again weirdo starts his vlog, introduces no one, but then says, "we've gained admission." Turns out the whole family is with him.

The House On The Rock seems really great, but it's mostly indoors and fairly dark. You know what that means for Adam and his 14 year old camera. Either no details in the dark shadows, or blown out highlights, and poor focus with constant blurriness in the lower light.

This place is cool enough that I will look up other YouTube videos done by people with talent and good, modern camera equipment to get a better sense of the property.

Adam looks good, looks really healthy :oops:
1713537637685.png

Adam says the whale hanging in the section here in the house is huge and amazing. It makes me think back to when he was in NYC and spent his time looking at Superman filming locations when he could have been seeing this at the Museum of Natural History
1713537805996.png

He then calls this "a canoe"
1713537876939.png

Then he gets to a very impressive carousel but we get a crappy voiceover because the carousel is playing a song, and songs are not allowed on the Adam the Woo channels lest he lose even one dime of his precious income to be used on pins and t-shirts and air fryers.

Of course, of course, of course, he has to find this and point it out
1713538428730.png

Maybe back off on the constant use of the phrase "nightmare fuel", Adam? Who am I kidding, his whole life is finding phrases to re-use on a constant basis.

Once again, if Adam would shut up and remove his annoying, forced, constant personality from his "documenting" of things, it would make for more enjoyable viewing. But he will never do that. Great place, too bad I first saw it via Adam.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So you think he's only paying Giggles? This dude just paid cash for a half a million dollar townhouse. I get why people hate on him and I used to be a fan of his but he seems to make a ton of money for what little effort he puts in.
I used to be a fan too. I know this is bold of me to say. I really don't care what he does with his money on his personal time. But if he is paying other people too to do stuff. It is a big whatevers from me.

Reactions: 3
@dirtnap101 You're doing the Lord's work, man. I wish there was a way to monetize your summaries like Adam monetizes off views :D

In all seriousness, I just can't get through any of these Iowa vids. They're just a terrible slog. I'll try and check out some other channels to see this House on the Rock, tho.

Reactions: 13
@dirtnap101 You're doing the Lord's work, man. I wish there was a way to monetize your summaries like Adam monetizes off views :D

In all seriousness, I just can't get through any of these Iowa vids. They're just a terrible slog. I'll try and check out some other channels to see this House on the Rock, tho.
no no no! Thanks but I'm all good as a volunteer, and someday I'll get tired of it and stop, I suppose.

• Heart
All these weirdos gushing over how "hot" Adam is... Is that just a 'law of large numbers' thing? Put anyone in front of 2.7 billion YouTube users and at least a few of those users will find him attractive? Or are most ladies super into the chicken legs / black socks / Sharpie tats / pervert facial hair look?

I guess what I'm asking is: Should I undergo a makeover?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
All these weirdos gushing over how "hot" Adam is... Is that just a 'law of large numbers' thing? Put anyone in front of 2.7 billion YouTube users and at least a few of those users will find him attractive? Or are most ladies super into the chicken legs / black socks / Sharpie tats / pervert facial hair look?

I guess what I'm asking is: Should I undergo a makeover?
The real question is, do you want to attract the segment of the users who think Adam is hot?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
@dirtnap101, don't even bother with today's, if you don't want to.

It's not worth it. I quickly just scanned through the flight vlog.

Just as stupid as always.

He was asking his mother what each thing she had on her plate was (including something she hadn't tried yet - "Your guess is as good as mine," she told him.)

He was confused re: the concept of lentils, for one. Also, referred to scallions as chives.
Then he said "this looks like bundt cake" when pointing to a miniature bundt cake. Riveting.

Quality was stellar as usual.

1713622403789.png

🥴 🥴 🥴 Today's thirsty pic.

1713622592070.png

For his sad Woovians.

• Haha
  • Sick
Did you all know that you cannot be comfortable on a flight when wearing pants? Yes, a comfortable flight REQUIRES you to be wearing shorts, according to Adam The Woo.

Adam says he's doing it because when he gets back to Orlando he says it will be highs of "mid to late 80's". Yes, not high 80's, he's so obsessed with that time period, that it even invades the weather forecast in his mind. You see, he's wearing shorts because he'll be out in warm weather at night for literally 5 minutes at the end of the day in Orlando.

He also announces he will be back home for only 3 or 4 days (it can never be exact, of course) before he's off again, so I guess he's going to Milwaukee early, or he's flying somewhere else with some other things in mind and making his way to Milwaukee for the April 29-May 1 Rays vs Brewers series.

Adam confesses about Dubuque and the surrounding area that he "didn't even know much about this place before arriving", which was blatantly obvious from the quality of the content he produced while here.

Once again he mentions his passport. Says although he will be traveling "around the US a lot the rest of the year", he will have some time at home in mid-May and that's when he will be working on getting his passport "and next year some international travels, and maybe later this year too." So with this word salad it's hard to tell if he's given up on Toronto and his "dream" of seeing the Rays in every other MLB stadium, or if he's just going to push that one stadium off until next season (that's my bet, he's too lazy to get it done this year). Then he says he doesn't want to start talking about 2025 in any way, shape, or form (even though he has talked about it many times in 2024, and even talked about it in 2023, and literally just talked about it with international travel.

You know the drill for the rest of this, it's the usual "flight experience" vlog that you can color by numbers.
  • Gas station
  • self-pumping gas nozzle (someday Adam should pull up and not get out and see if the self-pumping gas nozzle can pump itself)
  • car rental frowns upon returning the car without filling up>HE BUYS THE $3.94 ETHANOL GAS AGAIN 😂 😂 😂
  • Iowa TSA rules recap, while looking at his socked feet
  • Iowa airport coffee and all the boring, annoying minutiae he can find
  • That's our gate, that's our plane
  • shot of his feet in the first class seat
  • shot of his first class drink (OJ instead of coffee, what a drastic change)
  • shows his chewing gum and recaps why he chews it :rolleyes:
  • copious footage of takeoff, water glass, all snacks, more footage of clouds
  • land in Dallas, documents every moment of the journey to the connecting flight gate
  • HAS TO get the shot of the plane at the end of the jetway every time. That is OCD, like he thinks the plane will crash of he doesn't get that shot.
  • Takeoff to Orlando
  • same shots of water and snacks, and they get a vegetarian meal on this flight and neither have any idea what's in their meal, they play a guessing game, but I'll note Adam does NOT make a point of saying he won't eat the dessert this time.
  • endless footage of clouds, then he gets his favorite footage of Orlando places he recognizes from the air as they approach for landing
  • arrival in Orlando, The End

My award for the most pointless shot of the entire 35 minutes?
1713622194377.png

What is this? Look at me, I'm in first class, I can cross my legs? I wore shorts, look how comfortable I am? Self foot fetish? :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I HATE HATE HATE those bleeping black socks. 🤮
They are horrific.

Glad I didn't skip it, lots of good info in the intro about his future plans (that he will probably not adhere to, so I don't know why he even talks about it, but I like to hold him to his word)

Reactions: 9
So has he given up with the diet, exercise & half marathon training if he’s going away again in 3-4 days? What’s the point of him even entering the race other than to get footage?

Reactions: 5
So has he given up with the diet, exercise & half marathon training if he’s going away again in 3-4 days? What’s the point of him even entering the race other than to get footage?
He won't say it yet, and he may not have gone back to eating fast food, but he's certainly not training for any half marathon. He may be happy with his current weight for his birthday, or figures weight-wise he's in a maintenance holding pattern and will resume trying to lose a few more pounds in May for his big FitByFifty birthday deadline (which, in reality, was never "fit" by fifty but thinner by fifty). He just wants to be thinner by his birthday, not fitter or healthier, and he certainly doesn't want to do any half marathon, or 10k or 5k.

Reactions: 12
his big FitByFifty birthday deadline (which, in reality, was never "fit" by fifty but thinner by fifty). He just wants to be thinner by his birthday, not fitter or healthier, and he certainly doesn't want to do any half marathon, or 10k or 5k.

Adam only trades in the currency of inspirational vibes, not actual fitness results. Illusion over reality. It strings the audience along for a story going nowhere.

Reactions: 8
He's one of those people who enjoys being praised for doing something while not actually having to do it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.