Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr. Woo must think the beauty of his legs is right up there with Sharon Stone's famous squirrel shot. The shorts get shorter and the socks get darker. What next to please his mentally ill shut-in fan base, a speedo? And how delusional and messed up does one have to be to think that an unwashed, greasy look with badly groomed facial hair is in the least bit attractive? And how ashamed and embarrassed must Mama Woo be to be seen in public with that big mess of an uneducated moron who thinks trees grow around power lines? There is a reason she keeps running ahead of him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Today's vlog sure helped me with my nap.
It could have been a 10-min video, but he had to show such exciting things like his legs during the flight.
Other than that, the fill-up with the self-pumping nozzle, airport arrival and return to Orlando, I don't remember much,
but assume there wasn't much excitement in between.

Reactions: 7
I think so. Couldn't find where the person from Reddit found it. But Dapper Day is this weekend, so that part checks out, as does that "hot" moustache he's sporting. 🤮
JFC I'm gonna have to watch a 30 min vlog with him like that tomorrow?

Look closely at the shirt...he took it out of a box from the store, never washed it or ironed it. Just put it on and went to the park. And upon even further inspection, look how loose the neck fit is...there's like 1-2 inches between the inside of the collar and his neck, yet the body seems rather "snug".

1713663202416.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Look closely at the shirt...he took it out of a box from the store, never washed it or ironed it. Just put it on and went to the park. And upon even further inspection, look how loose the neck fit is...there's like 1-2 inches between the inside of the collar and his neck, yet the body seems rather "snug".

View attachment 2888186
Looking like Grandpa Adam in that picture ( wonder if it is a Stan’s photo ? ) 🤮

Reactions: 2
I've paid close attention to Adam's views this week, and I've noticed something. He seems to have around 20k die hard Woovians who, without fail, watch his daily video within the first 10 hours of posting. And not only that, it's incredibly consistent at almost exactly 2k per hour for that first 10 hours. I'm sure it's different for WDW videos or something that goes a little viral, but these Dubuque videos were super consistent. At 2 hours, 4k views. At 4hrs it's 8k views, and so on up to 20k at 10 hrs. At that point, it starts to taper off slowly, 21k at 11hrs, etc, he ends up with whatever eventually, 39k, 45k, 51k. It's past the initial 20k where the subject matter either draws in casual fans or turns them off, or the algorithm helps bring in non-Woovians. But that 20k it rock solid, rock solid.

It's so consistent it makes me wonder about it, but I don't know much about the world of YouTube or how to buy views or if that's even a thing, or financially worth it/feasible.

Reactions: 11
Give or take a day?
@eatcherheartout, Nailed it! 😜 He is a joke! Knock it off already, Adam! Sheesh! 🙄
---

View attachment 2888186
Wow. Yikes! BTW, was the notification “Spring Outing April 20 + 21” from WDW or from social media? 🤔 The “encouragement” to wear service dress uniforms got my attention! I never knew that was a thing! 🤔😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry, but that moustache and those eyebrows are doing him no favors.
Not to mention the crazy eyes expression. :rolleyes:

1713701499455.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.