Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That guy is close, but ultimately going after Adam for things that just don't make sense, at least in the first half of the video. While it wasn't Halloween night, it WAS Friday the 13th (in October) and he was dressed as Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th movies. That was the least odd thing about that video. And the house with the satellite dish was definitely abandoned and no one was living there. There's a lot to go after in those videos, but not those things.

Reactions: 9
Thanks for confirming you read your Reddit page and Tattle, David. :sneaky:

1697722518689.png

Thick-skinned people don't cherrypick mildly critical comments from their YouTube page to respond snarkily to.

1697722649311.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like he just does not care.
He cares, or he would ignore it. He brings it to his Facebook page so that his stans will condemn and harass the creator and the Troll patrol.

He would never try the bike on the slide thing today, because he would get hurt worse and probably need real medical care and since he has no insurance, he'd have to sell his DVC points to afford the hospital bills.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think people have forgotten Adam The Woo is just a character that David Williams plays. All reality shows are faked 1 way or the other, why do you expect a YouTuber to be genuine? I get the argument "LLLLL, they are too dumb to act" but he's been doing this for years folks..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How to make Uncle Walt's world famous chile . Start with a large vat of Wolf Brand chile. Delute two to one with tap water. Have all employees line up and pee in the vat. Serve to Mr. Woo and watch him ooo and aaa about how delicious it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
While it wasn't Halloween night, it WAS Friday the 13th (in October) and he was dressed as Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th movies. That was the least odd thing about that video.
Oh I’d say that was indeed the most odd thing about it. I don’t know if most people are even familiar enough with the movies(s) to make that connection let alone equate it with a day to dress up in costume. That is what Halloween is for. If I saw that I would think “What a weirdo” and then maybe a friend of mine would point out the fact that it was Friday the 13th and I’d be like “Oh, like the movie. What a weirdo”.

The now daily PSL at Starbucks starts off the vlog.

Between complaining about the lines and waits, Adam gets 2 cups of chili with cheese for his daily repast. Later on he also enjoys a lovely fried fish sandwich slathered in tartar sauce. Adam tries to make up for all this awful eating by having a side of green beans, but we know it's way too little and way too late.
1697732580046.png

Adam (and supposedly cast members) say that it's so busy at the park because it's a non-Halloween party night, "so all the APs show up on nights like this because they don't want to show up when there's a party." This is certainly true, but a much larger factor is that people and families there for the week on vacation don't show up to the MK on party days either, for the same reason, most people know this but not Adam.

More pins to throw in the closet, hooray!
1697732425515.png

Adam then gets himself trapped in the post-fireworks crush and complains about that (you would think a guy who goes so often would be wise to either get out before the fireworks or chill out and film better content than the entire Speedway while he's driving).

Tomorrow, it's a return to backroads and abandoned. I guess for the next week it will be alternating between WDW and backroads/abandoned.
adamthewooatw_393112263_1505136636947748_8720249350564091668_n.jpg

Here's a clue, Adam, if it actually says the product is politically incorrect, it's not that old.
---
Oh I’d say that was indeed the most odd thing about it. I don’t know if most people are even familiar enough with the movies(s) to make that connection let alone equate it with a day to dress up in costume. That is what Halloween is for. If I saw that I would think “What a weirdo” and then maybe a friend of mine would point out the fact that it was Friday the 13th and I’d be like “Oh, like the movie. What a weirdo”.
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree that the walking around part was pretty odd, but not because it was 2 weeks before Halloween. As pointed out here on Tattle, him doing that on the supposed "Global Day of Jihad" was more odd than it being 2 weeks before Halloween.

I think Adam and Micah walking around the second floor of that hotel, in the later hours of the evening, just filming and walking for what seemed like hours as they obsessed over a movie no one has ever seen, while other guests were trying to sleep, was by far the oddest thing in that video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Adam sure isn't doing the Disney Park brand any favors by bitching and showing the large crowds. Disney execs need to stop letting these vloggers monetize. Just put up a sign and start a policy: No Commercial Video Allowed.

Here's a selection of comments from today's video:

disbad.png

More back road adventures coming. Is giggles in town?
I love how he repeatedly emphasizes how he doesn't drink or swear, hangs out regularly with Mickey Mouse, and refuses to acknowledge what Daphne does as a side job...but continually - like a geeky, pervy teenager - makes a point of mentioning a horny old women in his IG movie "reviews" and goes out of his way to post photos of condoms in a random bathroom. 🙄

He can't make his mind up what he's all about. At nearly 50.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Adam sure isn't doing the Disney Park brand any favors by bitching and showing the large crowds. Disney execs need to stop letting these vloggers monetize. Just put up a sign and start a policy: No Commercial Video Allowed.

View attachment 2519954
These people seem surprised that the park is crowded in the middle of fall break/vacation season.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2519954
They've given several vloggers and live streamers some sort of media credentials. So it appears they are condoning it for now. Could that change soon? Maybe but I still think some large negative incident will have to happen.

Reactions: 5
I guess the common wisdom is faulty.
It is, at least with regards to October. Ever since I've been down here, the middle of the month has always been busy.
Also, MK is the most popular park. It has the most rides. People on vacation want to go there the entire day. October features EIGHTEEN nights where MK closes early for the Halloween party. EIGHTEEN! So, people not going to the party choose to go the days when it's available to them the entire day and that's most people.

Conversely, wait times and crowds are fairly low on the days where the party takes place. If Adam got himself going before 3 or 4 in the afternoon, he could've had a lovely time. But I guess he was obsessed with riding Tron at night, and being the WDW fan he is, he should've known what to expect.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.