Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just being Adam. Seriously though, he is not the type to be a parent. I hope his latest girlfriend realizes that. Overgrown manchild that will require more work than an actual child
1697481412490.png

Reactions: 8
Lol! He “burns both ends of the candle” making repetitive, boring content and that’s not what I call keeping it “fresh and not repetitive.”
RE: this one you posted -

Good bleeping grief, already.

Can these stans please stop acting like these bleeping vloggers are NASA scientists sending rocketships to the moon, in labs finding cures for cancer, negotiating for peace among warring nations, or out feeding and caring for the sick and homeless in some third world country already?!?!?!!?

They're bleeping FILMING random tit and uploading it.

THAT. IS. IT.

Spare me the bleeping sob story about how "tough" these asshats have it.

duck YOU, vloggers and stans. duck. YOU. 🖕 🖕 🖕

1697482160926.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That Gatlinburg Hussey grifter always kisses Adam's butt just about everyday in his comments section. I remember during Adam's trip to the Smoky Mountains last year, the Hussey was desperately scouring/stalking the area to get a glimpse of his hero in the flesh:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That Gatlinburg Hussey grifter always kisses Adam's butt just about everyday in his comments section. I remember during Adam's trip to the Smoky Mountains last year, the Hussey was desperately scouring/stalking the area to get a glimpse of his hero in the flesh:

That's friggin strange as duck. WHAT are these people's problems?!?

Reactions: 7

That guy posts on every single vlog I've ever looked through the comments on, without fail. Complete weirdo.

Reactions: 10
ok, I had to go find Chelsea's appearance and along the way, he does a little sit and talk to mention he has "booked a trip" for the end of the month, leaving a few days before Halloween and then he says he will be doing a road trip back to Florida from wherever he's going and that it will last 2 weeks. He has to be flying to SoCal for some Halloween-ish event (probably one he's done many times before) and then it'll be the usual drive back across the country on the "backroads and small towns" stuff.

You can see that double chin starting to "rear it's head", thanks to the lack of Adam's "habit" he thought he had started over the summer.
1697489614373.png

Adam thinks this senior living van is a "tour bus"...
1697489851545.png

Adam, Chelsea and the boy were headed to Disney Springs for the evening and kept stopping for a closer look at decorations, they seem very chummy.
1697490839488.png

Now I realize why he only showed pictures of the popcorn, movie and dinner - it was a family night out.

Reactions: 9
I, too, skimmed this one and Ms. Chelsea, the rumored landlady/roommate, makes an appearance while she, Adal, and her son view the Halloween decor. I don’t know what to make of her but at least she doesn’t speak with a baby voice and doesn’t giggle at everything Adal says.
View attachment 2514024

Here are a few comments from the vlog:

Lol! He “burns both ends of the candle” making repetitive, boring content and that’s not what I call keeping it “fresh and not repetitive.”
View attachment 2514026

Hate to say but he won’t reply to your comment as his life revolves around Disney, 80’s films, baseball games; current events outside of the bubble he lives in isn’t his thing.
View attachment 2514027

Oooh, will he include a Miley Cyrus song in an upcoming IG story? Hmm, credit to either Daphne or Chelsea for introducing him to Miley Cyrus? Or unless he was a fan of Hannah Montana?
View attachment 2514028

Sorry, but can’t see that happening. Remember, he does what he wants and no woman will put up with his selfish and man-child ways (which likely explains why Madam the Woo left him).
View attachment 2514029
This Ms. Chelsea chick gives off the Danni702 vibes. Blonde with big cans. She's shown up now twice in the past week or so. He's gotta be banging this woman. Maybe she thinks she can crack the code and be the next Madame the Woo? Or his Woo trying to make his true love Daphne jealous?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ok, I had to go find Chelsea's appearance and along the way, he does a little sit and talk to mention he has "booked a trip" for the end of the month, leaving a few days before Halloween and then he says he will be doing a road trip back to Florida from wherever he's going and that it will last 2 weeks. He has to be flying to SoCal for some Halloween-ish event (probably one he's done many times before) and then it'll be the usual drive back across the country on the "backroads and small towns" stuff.

You can see that double chin starting to "rear it's head", thanks to the lack of Adam's "habit" he thought he had started over the summer.
View attachment 2514487

Adam thinks this senior living van is a "tour bus"...
View attachment 2514495

Adam, Chelsea and the boy were headed to Disney Springs for the evening and kept stopping for a closer look at decorations, they seem very chummy.
View attachment 2514536

Now I realize why he only showed pictures of the popcorn, movie and dinner - it was a family night out.
Lets face it. Adal does not want to be 50 and single. The kid is young. He is not leaving home anytime soon. Chelsea will soon realize that daddy Adam is a loser not fit to be a bf, husband or step father.

Reactions: 13
This Ms. Chelsea chick gives off the Danni702 vibes. Blonde with big cans. She's shown up now twice in the past week or so. He's gotta be banging this woman. Maybe she thinks she can crack the code and be the next Madame the Woo? Or his Woo trying to make his true love Daphne jealous?
There's no way her standards are that low.

• Haha
  • Heart
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lets face it. Adal does not want to be 50 and single. The kid is young. He is not leaving home anytime soon. Chelsea will soon realize that daddy Adam is a loser not fit to be a bf, husband or step father.
She's skinny which fits Adams type. However she lacks a plethora of Tattoos, A cavalcade of body art. And her kid would be like a Chey tagging along ruining his alone time.

• Haha
NEWSFLASH: Adam interacts with non-white people in today's WDW vlog!!! This is an incredibly rare sighting

1697552024513.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.