Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Adam scuttle whatever plans he has tomorrow and divert to honoring Suzanne Somers (RIP)?

Reactions: 2
Per his IG, Woo was with the Trackers today. Hold on to your butts folks for what is sure to be riveting content tomorrow. Also, I'm sure its just a coincidence that people have been recently talking a lot about a potential fallout between Adam and Tim over the star wars hotel thing and suddenly they are back together.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two of the three tit stains in this photo shouldn't be allowed around children (and one of them gave birth to two!) and the other (Tim) is *barely* a passable parent because he at least tries to care about his children. Side note, Jackson Bojo looks like he wants nothing to do with the giant oaf his dad has his situated way to close to.

1697459545455.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Per his IG, Woo was with the Trackers today. Hold on to your butts folks for what is sure to be riveting content tomorrow. Also, I'm sure its just a coincidence that people have been recently talking a lot about a potential fallout between Adam and Tim over the star wars hotel thing and suddenly they are back together.
I don't watch the Trackers. What happened at the Star Wars hotel? I don't remember Tim being in Adam's video.

Reactions: 2
Mr. Woo made his periodic visit to the Poodle Parlor to get that intelligent clean buzz to his beard. One would think the barking of the dogs would alert him he might not be in the right place for his grooming routine, but hey, you do what you must to look your best. Hopefully he got a poodle bath too while he was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't watch the Trackers. What happened at the Star Wars hotel? I don't remember Tim being in Adam's video.
Apparently, Adam and Tim were supposed to do the Galactic Starcruiser together, but Adam ended up doing it with Giggles instead. So they weren't on GSC on the same days. So, that left Tim to do it with Jackson and it ended up being a less than enjoyable experience for Tim. Jackson is really too young for that experience, it goes late into the night, it's constant role playing and missions that were too difficult for him to understand or participate with. It was a lot of bitching and complaining from Tim.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, like @robotmonster noted, he went at his beard again in the dark... to the usual ridiculous results.
Guess he still forgot to trim his nails while he was at it. :sick:

1697464597979.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol, no way am I watching this (ATW, Trackers and the entire day is spent in Celebration? No thanks) but I skipped to the end where Adam conveys what he did in the late afternoon/early evening by showing pictures on his phone 😂 . *picture of a bucket of popcorn* "I got some popcorn at the movie theater". *picture of the movie title on the screen* "I watched Hocus Pocus". He wrapped up the day by getting a healthy meal, I'm sure, at Chicken Guy. Did he think he needed to prove to the audience where he went and what he did? He felt it was needed to show random pictures of popcorn, a movie screen, and a fast food joint? 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I skimmed through this one as well. I’m sure he only shows photos of the movie and the restaurant so he can write off those charges on his taxes.

• Haha
Lol, no way am I watching this (ATW, Trackers and the entire day is spent in Celebration? No thanks)
@dirtnap101 quite ok! You deserve a break from the woopeats! Your dedication to this community by providing recaps to those who don't want to watch is the very definition of constantism !

No surprise he is hanging out with Timmy as predicted in my post back on October 8th.

1066666677777.jpg

Reactions: 12
Two of the three tit stains in this photo shouldn't be allowed around children (and one of them gave birth to two!) and the other (Tim) is *barely* a passable parent because he at least tries to care about his children. Side note, Jackson Bojo looks like he wants nothing to do with the giant oaf his dad has his situated way to close to.

View attachment 2513517
There are 61 things that residents of this fake creepy town must follow. Clearly, standards of who can and can’t live there, or visit there is not in effect! It looks like three vagabonds got off on the wrong exit! Interesting that Adal keeps mentioning buying a house one day, somewhere. i bought my first house at age 32 and I thought that was late. Guess he is rethinking his original plan of living at DVC resorts during his “retirement”? How many points do you actually need for 365 days residence? I don’t know that his parents actually own their double wide, so inheritance may not be an option for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I, too, skimmed this one and Ms. Chelsea, the rumored landlady/roommate, makes an appearance while she, Adal, and her son view the Halloween decor. I don’t know what to make of her but at least she doesn’t speak with a baby voice and doesn’t giggle at everything Adal says.
IMG_3714.jpeg

Here are a few comments from the vlog:

Lol! He “burns both ends of the candle” making repetitive, boring content and that’s not what I call keeping it “fresh and not repetitive.”
IMG_3715.jpeg

Hate to say but he won’t reply to your comment as his life revolves around Disney, 80’s films, baseball games; current events outside of the bubble he lives in isn’t his thing.
IMG_3716.jpeg

Oooh, will he include a Miley Cyrus song in an upcoming IG story? Hmm, credit to either Daphne or Chelsea for introducing him to Miley Cyrus? Or unless he was a fan of Hannah Montana?
IMG_3717.jpeg

Sorry, but can’t see that happening. Remember, he does what he wants and no woman will put up with his selfish and man-child ways (which likely explains why Madam the Woo left him).
IMG_3719.jpeg

Oooh, will he include a Miley Cyrus song in an upcoming IG story? Hmm, credit to either Daphne or Chelsea for introducing him to Miley Cyrus? Or unless he was a fan of Hannah Montana?
View attachment 2514028

Does that mean he takes himself dancing and buy himself flowers? He does apparently talk to himself hours upon hours. Mainly to a camera.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.