Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
No way he can afford to retire or buy a house on his You Tube money. He makes about 70k a year if he is lucky.
and yet he outright owns $130k worth of DVC points bought over the last 2 years. I know he flies 1st class and all that, but I think his real-world overhead is very low and his lifestyle is supplemented by it being his business (tax write offs, etc). And he saves all his money, it seems. While he won't have any lucky DIS stock profits like the last time, he may have a lot saved still. Life can be pretty cheap if you never go on dates, never been married, have no kids.

But, I agree he's not going to buy anything, he will continue to rent in Celebration. Or possibly rent to own if he can find something like that.

Reactions: 12

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Maybe Giggles has decided to come visit him instead. We gals can't resist a 50-year-old man who rents himself a room in someone else's house. That's Sexy Time!
So that's what I'm doing wrong. And here I was, thinking having my own place was a good thing.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
So much great historic stuff to see, and what is Adam's takeaway? "This is giving me a new perspective for the American Adventure at Epcot" - no joke, he's serious.
Of course he has to add a Disney connection to it. :rolleyes:
Did he acquire a piping hot caffeinated beverage from dunks?

Looking at his videos views recently they are definitely seem more stagnant. He needs another walk and talk as a "rebound video" with an appropriate thumbnail! (see below) His last walk and talk actually did better then most of his Hawaii vlogs, He loves to pull at the heartstrings of his stans. :rolleyes:

atw1.jpg

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
The number of childless, creepy weirdos in his comments climaxing at getting boo buckets for themselves as well is unsettling... They are a child's toy that comes as part of a child's meal. The only reason I've ever owned a boo bucket after age 10 is because my 3-year-old wanted a goddamn happy meal
I'm generally fine with letting people enjoy what they want to enjoy. He loves Disney, BTTF, and cheesy horror movies? OK, you do you. But centering a video around a Happy Meal toy...that's just beyond weird. I don't know what's worse - him or the stans who think this is actually cool shit.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I just went back to his vlog to check the comments. I noticed a string of comments (15 or so?) responding to one guy who said Woo was basically a sad excuse for a 50-year-old adult male who just goes to Disney all the time - are gone, including the OP's comment. :unsure:

ETA: Multiple people were responding to the OP and were telling him he was jealous and the usual bullshit lines, and he was commenting back saying he was a long-time viewer and he could say what he wants and it's the truth and Woo and his Disney addiction, blah blah blah Gone!

• Wow
  • Angry

Den333

SHOT: he picks up his SEALED VHS of the movie and says, "this is a SEALED...I can't even imagine how much this would be worth...a sealed copy still with the Target logo and the MCA watermark." He then mentions it might be some nice "retirement cash".
Mold.JPG

Even sealed VHS Tapes can get mold. They also degrade over time. Seems like a bad investment to me.

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I was already too old for the demographic when boo buckets were a thing but I did think they were cute. It does irk me that they’ve cheaped out on the lids and don’t have the real lids that came with the boo buckets.
I don’t have a problem with enjoying children’s things, but the problem is, is these Youtubers go out of their way to try to be first. It’s a childish game of “me first me first” because they want those clicks and views no matter what it is that’s why we get Halloween merchandise videos in June the minute somebody even spots a pumpkin on a shelf because they want those clicks and views so bad.
At one time I had a small channel that was just for fun, and I felt myself started getting sucked into getting frustrated that my stores didn’t have stuff out in time for me to get those initial clicks and views and that’s when I stepped back and said this is Jacked up, it’s ridiculous, and I just stopped filming stuff and occasionally I will upload some thing I want to upload for my friends and that’s it.
I am glad that I realized it was ridiculous before I got deep into it because there’s some thing about chasing views to me that is unsettling. I don’t know it’s hard to put into words or describe what I’m trying to mean but like these people are so desperate to not have to go back to regular work they will pretty much fight to be first over a happy meal toy to get clicks. This is how we end up with these people being so fake on camera and nothing like they are in real life because they have to pretend for so many things to get clicks, views and sponsorships

TLDR: you do you to be happy, but if you’re being fake to try to get views, it’s just weird

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
From yesterday's vlog, Chelsea legit looks lovely again and is way way too pretty for Woo.

View attachment 2590132

David is really started to look more and more like Pastor Jim, especially with that ridiculous shave. #iliketoshavemybeardblindfolded

View attachment 2590131
Can we introduce Chelsea to Chey (Whatever happened to that guy anyway? Is he still with Giggles?) so that the presumably normal individuals could be paired up and the trainwrecks can be messes together?

I do not understand Adam's "homeless Amish" facial hair look. I've never seen that on anyone else.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
More Carpetbagger, with an added appearance by Micah. If you're wondering if this is a WOOPEAT, well...he did the exact same thing with Jackie 4 years ago

View attachment 2570977
View attachment 2570981

Adam calls George W. "George Bush Jr."

Listen, this vlog is horrific, there's no point to watching it, and I'll just leave this here:
View attachment 2571001

Today's incorrect word usage is "formulated". The rain "formulated" on the camera lense (Adam, it formulated in the sky and then fell on your lense. It didn't come to exist on your lense). The Celebration Christmas tree "formulated quite a bit" while he was off looking at wax figures. 🥴
Did he really call him George Bush JUNIOR!?!? Oh, for fuck's sake. This guy. 🤦‍♀️

I seriously am fucking embarrassed DH and I ever wasted time actually watching this asshole. 🙄

Updated with "formulated" - https://tattle.life/wiki/adam-the-woo/

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Adam has to repeatedly state that there will be plenty of theme park content/central florida stuff for the rest of the year. . . and that he is only leaving the state once. He does not feel like traveling.
Wait, didn't he also just say recently that he feels he needs to get back on the road again???

WTF is with this guy? He REALLY is going through a mental breakdown of sorts.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
It's hard for me to take anyone seriously who gives their channel this name, and who writes like this:
1698687562509.png

1698687603718.png

I'm no English major, and I'm certainly not a grammar expert, and it's clear that people on the internet have a lot of trouble with possessive vs plural, but when you confuse "here" with hear, and you can't write Dies without an apostrophe, you probably haven't finished high school.

And then his last 5 videos are ripoffs of Troll Patrol using (really bad) AI voices to make fun of ATW. I can't take him seriously.

• Angry

Den333

Lets face it. Adal does not want to be 50 and single. The kid is young. He is not leaving home anytime soon. Chelsea will soon realize that daddy Adam is a loser not fit to be a bf, husband or step father.
She's skinny which fits Adams type. However she lacks a plethora of Tattoos, A cavalcade of body art. And her kid would be like a Chey tagging along ruining his alone time.

• Haha

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
This Ms. Chelsea chick gives off the Danni702 vibes. Blonde with big cans. She's shown up now twice in the past week or so. He's gotta be banging this woman. Maybe she thinks she can crack the code and be the next Madame the Woo? Or his Woo trying to make his true love Daphne jealous?
There's no way her standards are that low.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr 7Percent

Adam's reading here for ideas? Well..., I have a few, but here's one: At the chili event get shitfaced on that awful mountain hooch they peddle. Then hole up in a hotel room with your Stans and slather yourselves with chill and ride each other around until ya'all squeal like pigs. Film it and post it using a good soy face goofy-as-shit clickbait thumbnail. Instant 100K views!

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the video but exactly how did these two get their own ride vehicle? Were they so annoying that everyone refused to ride with them? This is one of the few rides that has a single rider line so that no vehicle has any empty seats.

View attachment 2569829
The ride malfunctioned while they were in line, and then it continued to malfunction while they rode it. I think the staff needed to test as the ride came back up, looked at the two of them and said, "these two weirdos will do"

• Haha

PW212

Chatty Member
You can install an extension on the Chrome browser that lets you see the downvotes directly on YouTube, like before they started hiding them.
The problem is the negative engagement helps his algorithm as much as any positive engagement. So the thumbs down is not a negative for his greedy @$$. Do better YT.
---
He is moving, as his lease is up soon. That’s mainly why he showed the apartment IMO. So what the “heck” lets amass all the views David didn’t get on his boring Hawaii vlogs or his spell bounding Salem visit and east coast fast and furious drive back ton Florida! The ”homestead” is nicer then I thought. The rent must be going up so
David is moving. Just like PMM did, except his two level place is really nice and he filmed it all.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
Not the yellow one, the red one he wore in the last video:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH well THAT makes sense now.

I didn't watch or scan the vlog from yesterday, but yeah, I'm familiar with Southern Couture... just not "Southern boutique style" as it was previously called.

So is he that dense that he doesn't realize he purchased a [primarily designed for] women's shirt (SC does create - or did create - men's shirts as well) ...

...OR do we believe he goes around saying "What up, bitches?" to all his girlfriends in order to "get" the reference to the Grinch-version of the t-shirt (beyond the fact Mr. "When in Rome" wore a Grinch shirt to Disney :ROFLMAO: )

ALSO - today's backtracking proclamation involves not traveling until the "NEWS YEARS"... and even then if he feels like it.
And if someone told him he JUST said he was itching to get back on the road, he'd say he changed his mind, and he does what he wants.

Just stop telling us your plans, David. Just fucking stop already.🙄

1700141553563.png

• Haha