Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Hey, it's another place on 192, "abandoned" for a year and I'm not sure why he feels it's ok to trespass, but he's desperate for abandoned content I guess. I mean, is there a worse, more boring choice for an abandoned location to cover than an outdoor mini golf that's only been closed for a year?

Again he's walking through overgrown, tall grass and weeds in shorts and a t-shirt. Does Florida not have ticks?

Here's a sign that the business just decided to write in Sharpie, so yeah, not a lot of theming effort at this place:
1697646085445.png

NOTE: Captain Homeschooled pronounces "guileful" as "gull-uh-full".

Adam then moves down the road to the site of another mini golf course, and this is the one he used to work at and has covered, of course, multiple times before. First he wants all the viewers to know that this isn't a tree. Thanks Adam, we'd never know without you!
1697646857321.png

There's nothing left at this site other than poles with lighting, so there's nothing to see at all, although Adam tries to conjure up memories of where stuff was while he worked there, because heaven forbid a vlog was under 30 minutes.

Adam wonders how these types of "prime real estate" locations on 192 are left unused. Maybe Adam will figure out that truly "prime real estate" doesn't sit unused.

Oh, and at the start Adam says he's never played real golf, but that when he's "older" he might take it up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Does he ever say specifically WHY he doesn't like AK? I mean, you like what you like but there has to be a reason. Has he ever said a reason?
This is what he says: It opened in 1998, he was 24yo, and didn't create any "core memories" that would provide him waves of nostalgia when he walks through the gates. Because almost everything Adam does is because of the nostalgia factor, one way or another it always works back to that.

• Haha
  • Sad

Century20

VIP Member
OK, he officially ran out of things to do and had to go to Animal Kingdom. But he can't do it without making sure everyone knows he doesn't like it:
So out of the last 7 vlogs this is #4 in terms of Disney content. Adam in October: I am tired of doing theme parks. . . I need some time on the road.

On the topic of nostalgia Two years ago this month marked the infamous "I will no longer be covering the Disney parks in any format" vlog sending "shockwaves" throughout the woovian community. :rolleyes: Two months later he was back on Disney property (Hilton Head), three months later he was back at the parks.

aw123.jpg

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I can take inches off my waistline without photoshop, it is the tried and true method of sucking your gut in. Of course you can't really do that constantly while moving around so it makes sense stan photos would catch him looking fatter than he presents himself.

His work ethic is light years ahead of Jenn Tracker. He is still a insufferable man child though.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I get that the title is funny, but I really wish I didn't have to see the words "Adam the Woo" and "penis" together when I catch up on this thread 🤢

• Haha

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Adam’s buddy Tim Tracker and his wife have winter jackets and they don’t go anywhere cold ever. You would think Adam would own at least one winter jacket since unlike Tracker, he does venture out of Florida quite often.
Adam looked like a fucking tool wearing shorts and a light jacket in the cold Salem weather. I would expect this from a teenage boy but someone Adam’s age should know better.
There was always that kid in school who wore shorts no matter how cold it was outside. Adam is that kid. Because he's punk and not even the weather tells him what to do...HECK IT!

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Couldn't take a day off for Thanksgiving. Has to monetize his private time with Rev Jim and mom.

He's totally delusional that he hasn't gone off the rails with his diet, after he just sucked down 2 McRibs and a large fries.

Still calling it a gingerbread house. Is he going to mention that and the fake ice rink every single day? And he can't find 5 minutes to grab new sunglasses? He's gotta be wearing these sad, crooked ones on purpose at this point, the way he pulls them out and puts them on in front of the camera. In fact I believe he's mentioning the rink and the "gingerbread" house on purpose as well.

14 f'ing minutes of him wandering around Celebration, showing and explaining everything he has covered a million times before. It's a 25 minute video about Adam going to Golden Corral for Thanksgiving with his parents, and they aren't seated until the 20 minute mark.

Century20

VIP Member
The thought of these 3 plus Paging Mr. Moron (behind the camera) hanging out together is absolutely disturbing.
Now do I go as far as referring them as: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse :unsure: well that can be debated.

pmmmm2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Adam flies first class, but he can’t take his parents to a better restaurant than Golden Corral. There’s buffets at a few of Disney’s hotels. They would be 100% better than the pig shit served at GC.
My guess is his dad won't 'do Disney' without being insufferable. 🥴 Also, the food at GC is probably more his parents' type. Blech.😖

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
The October Abandoned/HorrorCon/WDW spinner landed on WDW yesterday. Heaven forbid he starts a vlog anywhere but Celebration when he's home. Gets McDonald's PSL and we head to WDW. It's already past noon, so I guess Adam slept in again, eh?

Today's bizzare, useless phrase is that Oct 29th is "Halloween's Eve Eve". Adam thinks this is very entertaining. Perhaps next year he can call October 28th "Halloween's Eve Eve Eve". Really Adam, it's so funny, let's keep it going.

Adam gets stuck on Mansion and just leaves in 2 full minutes of footage in the dark. Very entertaining, Adam, you're a genius!

This looks so appetizing...:sick:
1698676275582.png

and based on his comment the other day, we now know he absolutely does this on purpose in almost every video. He hasn't figured out yet that it's cringe and not entertaining at all
1698676432106.png

Adam's review of the next item is "it's basically a cake" (he doesn't know what a whoopie pie is?? Plus anyone with eyes can see it's a mini cake) and that it's "way sweet, very sweet" and I'm sure that came as shock because the ingredients list surely doesn't give you a clue 🥴
1698676725257.png

Then Adam gets some healthy chili to round out his visit and prepare for "finishing the year strong" after Halloween. He can't end to vlog at WDW, he has to give us some useless footage back at Celebration. He also uses this time to remind us once again that tomorrow he'll be flying to "another state" and then renting a car and driving back home. Because he refuses to name the state, he fosters hope among his viewers that he's going somewhere new and different. But we know the chances of that are tiny.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
More Carpetbagger, with an added appearance by Micah. If you're wondering if this is a WOOPEAT, well...he did the exact same thing with Jackie 4 years ago

1699974447891.png

1699974529771.png

Adam calls George W. "George Bush Jr."

Listen, this vlog is horrific, there's no point to watching it, and I'll just leave this here:
1699975216386.png

Today's incorrect word usage is "formulated". The rain "formulated" on the camera lense (Adam, it formulated in the sky and then fell on your lense. It didn't come to exist on your lense). The Celebration Christmas tree "formulated quite a bit" while he was off looking at wax figures. 🥴

• Haha

S. McQueen Light

View attachment 2510993

The age of the internet influencer can't end fast enough. Hopefully more businesses will decide to throw out disruptive tik tokkers and YTers. I hope also that banning influencers will finally put a check on Adam and his bloated sense of entitlement.
It would be a nice experiment if Disney and Universal enforced no monetized video of their property could be shared without their express consent.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
When he was riding Big Thunder Mountain, I’m not sure what he was trying to do but I cringed. I’m not sure if he was trying to be cute, cool, quirky, whatever but he was nodding his head, posing and giving the thumbs up. I lost it when he stuck out his tongue.
0BD103B0-0B1E-4D51-931F-403BAB00E391.png
1C1C9FC2-AF51-4878-A232-602E9618A49C.png
2B574827-D61B-4B49-8923-98671F02BA7D.png

• Haha
  • Sick

TheeArgus

I'm sure Adam will be at the light stick toy meetup they had at Hollywood studios. He never misses the chance to play with his toys in public around other kids. His social anxiety must be shielded by his light stick toy.
the force must be strong with you, lol
Screenshot 2023-11-11 083031.png

• Haha
  • Sick