Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He's refused to show it since the day he moved in, but now, suddenly:
1700491815318.png

and 34 minutes? What could take 34 minutes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Century20

VIP Member
I appreciate the "Multiple Woopeats Warning" (y) it is a given with his vlogs, but still appreciated!

56156151185.jpg

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
It's always odd that Adam always takes the angle of "this is the OFFICIAL opening, not all that soft opening stuff" when things open at Disney Parks, meanwhile every other vlogger has covered the new things six ways to Sunday by the time Adam gets around to it.

Adam's main reason for going to Epcot yesterday is to add more pins to his massive pin collection that he keeps in a bag in a closet. He made this statement, which might be the most frightening thing he's ever said:

"I just like to buy them and have them, and then later in life I'll take them out and be like 'oh yeah, I was there and check out this wild pin that I have.' I'll be sitting on my front porch and my neighbors and family and friends will come over and say 'why do you have that?' and I'll say I dunno, it was just the heat of the moment. I like the pins because they don't take up a lot of space."

50 years old next week. Says he's retiring next year. Has no porch as he doesn't own a house, has no neighbors because he's never "home", only nearby family are his elderly parents, all his "friends" are smaller vloggers trying to use him to promote their channels. He doesn't even have a romantic relationship of any sort, according to him. What is this fantasy future he has in his head, and when does he think it's going to happen?

If you're a blonde Disney/travel vlogger, is it required to meet ATW at some point?
1697554698267.png

There's a mural of Epcot with 100 Disney characters sprinkled throughout the mural, it looks like it was painted in about 5 minutes, and Adam goes over the entire things pointing at and naming every character. He then meets Figment and gets his "autograph" :rolleyes:

Off to the Skyliner for a healthy lunch of cobb salad and bread pudding at the Brown Derby. Apparently he's having lunch with yet another blonde lady who suddenly appears in the Skyliner with him, and it seems she is a local artist?
1697559564795.png

Adam got FIVE pins, including this monstrosity:
1697560328668.png

This one, he considered, put it back, said he might get it later, ended up buying it and then explained that he doesn't really like the style of it
1697567056536.png

Once again, this is a 50yo man who has never been married or in a really serious relationship, I can't imagine why:
1697567188001.png

• Haha
  • Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member

Man, this video wasn’t even that long ago and you can see how much of his weight he’s gained back in his face. It’s like he’s trying to do the Rob McElhenney diet for Its Always Sunny but not as a joke
He does it again and again, almost every year. His entire life, not just food, is gorging and then fasting. He couldn't get 200 pts in DVC, he had to get 600. He can't leave for a week on a trip and then go home, he has to do 6-7 week road trips and then burn out on them. Then he stays home for months (like he is now). He can't buy just some Disney pins or fridge magnets, he has to buy them constantly and in volume. He can't just go to a few cities to see the Rays play, he has to go to every single one. And of course, he can't just vlog a few times a week, he has to do it nearly every day.

As we all stated from the moment he started this year's diet back in April, #ThinByDragonCon and #FatByChristmas
---
Will we get a similar video , a walk & talk on New Years. day, where he will get back on track with “ healthy “ eating & doing less parks videos 🤔
Yup, that's when he typically mentions going on a diet and getting back to exercise. He combines it with an overview of what he thinks his coming year will look like, and this year it seems he will still do Rays games both at home and in away stadiums he hasn't visited, plus he wants to buy some sort of home in Central Florida, and he'll probably say he's going to do less "dated, ticketed" events (even though he won't, other than DragonCon it seems)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Super boring 24 min vlog, hardly anyone at Magic Mountain (it was really sad to see how few people were there), the weather didn't help. Adam and Giggles wander around, freezing their butts off.

Really the only thing of note is that Adam is wearing a festive t-shirt and so badly wants everyone to see it that he yet again never, ever zips up his hoodie no matter how much he complains about the cold and the wind.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
He went to the movies 6 times, I believe in about a week and half - Hocus Pocus, BTTF, Exorcist, The Birds, Five Nights at Freddies, and Dawn of the Dead. Probably ate the entire large AMC popcorn every time. That's a lot lot of salt, and doesn't even include if he added 'butter' on top.
But the question is did he acquire a zero sugar fruit punch to compensate for the popcorn? :unsure:

1111111.jpg

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Adam’s buddy Tim Tracker and his wife have winter jackets and they don’t go anywhere cold ever. You would think Adam would own at least one winter jacket since unlike Tracker, he does venture out of Florida quite often.
Adam looked like a fucking tool wearing shorts and a light jacket in the cold Salem weather. I would expect this from a teenage boy but someone Adam’s age should know better.
That's the thing though.

He's IS a 15-year-old boy (and sometimes even younger than that) stuck in a 49-year-old man's body. (the latter of whom tries to play grown-up sometimes with things like asinine DVC purchases for his age, and first-class air travel without rewards programs)

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Christmas Kickoff in Celebration... "the snoap will be omitting from these little boxes", Adam tells us.

To use a phrase Adam loves to repeat: If you're drinking every time he says "snoap", you will need to be taken to an emergency room by the end of this 30 min vlog.

This is a Celebration vlog and so he mentions, shows, and over-explains every single thing once again (Kool, the clock, the fountain, the "ice" rink, the lake, the closed movie theater, etc). And he does it with every overused phrase and word he has in his limited repertoire.

Man is he awful at this. He has no idea when anything is happening, he keeps having to walk around and film the lake while he waits for events to start. Does it not occur to him he could just turn the camera off until something happens?

Then he buys a "special" holiday drink, and shows up close every step of it being made with every single ingredient. then he walks away, and shows a close up of the drink and then AGAIN LISTS EVERY INGREDIENT.

His immediate reaction to the drink: "That's good"
His reaction 30 seconds later: "I'd just rather have the apple cider by itself"

Honestly, Adam is making me hate Christmas (and I love Christmas). He cuts off the tree lighting audio and shifts to voiceover because they started playing music :rolleyes:. He also cuts off the Christmas carolers. Forget about actually capturing the sights and sounds of the event, you mostly just get Adam's voice blabbing on and on.

I expected Chelsea and son to be around, but if they were, I didn't see them on camera at all.

• Sick

robotmonster

Mr. Woo was probably terrified by one of the online dating candidates he lined up for his road trip. Something horrifying that wasn't in a Halloween haunted house, could explain his hasty retreat. Was he catfished? Or perhaps Mr. Woo was the catfisher and the potential date ran off screaming. Whatever occurred, he had to rush back and suckle the calming teat of Disney. Wonder if he has a special blanky like Linus as well.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
This is good for Adam as he will have no core memories of the grand opening of Universal's Epic Universe where he's been trespassed.
If there is one thing that upsets the Woovians it is the Universal ban! Here are some real comments from his fans highlighting how delusional they are.

They should undo this silly ban. It’s turning away free advertising money. . . it wouldn’t hurt to get another advertiser into the park!
He’s been punished and has been reformed.
Please lift this ban off Adam The Woo. He helps alot of people just from watching his videos.
I love Adam the Woo and I do not think that he should be banned from the park.
Adam has been an inspiration to many people that follow his channel. . . the ban seems extreme.
I am not going back to Universal until ATW is unbanned.
Not only is he a good guy, but you can say he is a free advertising asset for Universal.

universal.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I found an interesting vlog about Adam that detailed some interesting tidbits. The guy speaking is a private investigator and talks about what led to the estrangement between Adam and Jackie Super Enthused (starts around 3:30 minute mark):

A bit rambling and speculative, but the content is really not that different from what users here post. I didn't get much from the Jackie Super Enthused bit (I'm curious what specifically he saw to give the perception that Jackie "used" Adam).

I was more interested in what he had to say about Adam's DVC contracts. He mentioned that he thought it was a bad idea on Adam's part and cited personal experience as a DVC salesman to back it up.

Not sure who you're referring to specifically over there or how long you've been watching the Trackers but Tim's had ALL his family on screen before, multiple times back in the day, including weddings, trips overseas, holiday parties, random gatherings or drunk outings, Jenn making homemade stuff for his parent's anniversary showing all sorts of personal pics, etc. and Jenn's referenced her mom, grandma, dad, etc., a handful of times, as well as her sister's IG is public so I don't know about the word "stalk," specifically. 🤣
The word "stalk" gets thrown around a lot in modern society in a way that should be appalling to anyone who has been a stalking victim. Stalking is a very serious crime. The definition of "stalking" is not "reading what someone posts about themselves publicly on the internet."

2020planner

VIP Member
Did anyone see that ridiculous IG photo he posted the other day?
Apologies if someone already posted this... I cropped out the top of it (it was just more of the building) and the people in it on his sides.

...but I'm sorry... only someone in love with themselves posts some shit like this. 🙄
So artsy. So edgy. So punk.

1699734034466.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Century20

VIP Member
I think the Troll Patrol channel is really getting into his head.
Troll patrol along with Tattle and reddit live rent free inside Adam's head.

Some comments the folks over on reddit have been leaving about Adam:
Not hiding behind a fake name. Okay, David.
The daily dump, so much better than watching these grifters babble on for an hour.
The thing that irks me is, he plugs away, wants people to follow him but doesn't follow a single person back, not even his so called "vlogger friends". extremely selfish and a dick move.
God forbid he starts selling NFTs!
Woo says he quit drinking soda… Then we see him having a milkshake. His lack of logic blows me away.
Hi my name is adam im 49 going on 13 come play with me shall you
Adam and Jacob: A couple Dollar-Tree hobos

• Haha

Mr Pewtey

Just a reminder that Woo sold all of his Disney stock 3 months ago when it was around $83.

IMG_2619.jpeg

• Haha

Vloggie 127

Never understood why people thought he rented a room. Just because he misspoke and said his bedroom was his “room”? The guy misspeaks 10 times per video. It made no sense for someone who makes almost 100k per year and who is extremely private to want to rent just a room and live with other people.

All I want to know is why is he showing his place now? Moving back to California to be with Gigs? A thumb in the eye of everyone who said he just rented a room? Or is he buying a new van to live out of because he’s now broke?