Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I mean, he's a pissy bitch of a manchild for sure.
But I can't say I necessarily find treating his mom to the experience of Aulani to be strange - at least at face value like @Dorothy_Zbornak said.

(we're presuming he's not making her pay for damn thing...I hope)

However, what I DO find distasteful is that the jackass can't take a fucking week off of filming (or YT, in general) to have the experience.

(we all know he's not "broke," right? in his own words)

I'd actually have more respect for him (at least, based off the pretty much none I have left for him) if he told everyone something like -

"I'm going to be offline for this week = no vlogs. Taking a trip with my mom and just going to enjoy her and the time we have together without the camera and without vlogging it."

Can he still record shit for PoStERitY's sake? Sure. But keep it private.

Don't monetize your own mother, David. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I don’t understand why he paid for that luau. The PCC offers a package with a luau and he would’ve saved so much money.
One day tickets there are $80. Add in the luau dinner and night show wouldve only been like $70 more.
Adam's a high roller, money is no object! David Adam "First Class" Williams, they call him

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
JFC, even more horror crap? You can't tell me he didn't research and line up going to all these events if the Rays didn't advance. So much for "I have no idea what I'll be doing in October" BS, he knew exactly what he'd be doing. The thumbnail really shows off that great camera quality.

1696864556522.png

Can anyone remember a vlog in the last 3 years where he didn't use the phrase "piping hot caffeinated beverage"? He got yet another pumpkin spice latte, so you can tell he's really giving his all to maintaining his "habit" of losing weight.

Adam again reminds us that he hates hot and humid weather, and he voluntarily moved to a place known for hot and humid weather from April thru October. He says he's happy he was away from Orlando for the summer, and he's happy (even in October) that these Haunt events are in the evening when it's a little cooler.

Introducing Adam's "friend" Chelsea:
1696868169717.png

I assume this is the same person with the kid from the car show and yesterday's video, etc, I'm 95% sure but not 100%.

As a non-Woo thought, I think only the dumbest people of the planet would buy a ticket to "Howl-O-Scream" and then spend an extra $15 to let everyone know they don't want to be scared
1696868465813.png

One actor posing as a disturbed exterminator (??) sprayed water on Adam and on his camera! Maybe it will malfunction completely and force him to get a new one from this decade.

He again narrates the entire video as if we were blind and deaf, just describing everything that is apparent to anyone watching. And as always, unless you have a great low light camera/lens, there's really no point in filming in these houses, it's too dark to tell what's going on.

For someone who only appeared briefly in the background of a few videos, Chelsea seems comfortable being seen and heard in this vlog, even bringing her Elmo impression to the video. Adam easily could've hidden her from the camera if she wanted, so this really is her coming out party as Adam's "friend". Maybe she's more comfortable since the kid isn't around (assuming she's the same person).

Adam says he has no desired to go "overseas", but now that's he's been to the "Blood Light District", I'm sure he feels like he's experienced Amsterdam.

"Last year was the inaugural first year of Howl-O-Scream" - redundant Woo strikes again

The ending of the vlog contains some interesting wording and information:

Driving down the road: "Now back in Celebration, and going to my spot...another haunt...did some SoCal haunts for a while, back in Florida now, I'm going to do a few here and there, not as many here as in SoCal, but I'll be doing some Florida haunts the rest of this month, and some other things too, other videos as well."

Is he not going on a road trip this month? The next 20 days will be "Florida haunts" and "other videos as well"? Does he want to be at home due to Chelsea?

I expected to find an avalanche of comments regarding Chelsea/Chelsey but all I could find was this:
1696872108532.png

1696872225648.png

Remember when Adam and Giggles were SO UPSET about the way the animals were treated in the last Guardians of the Galaxy? Yet Woo supports Sea World by attending this event.

• Haha
  • Heart

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
View attachment 2498844
The Woo-influenced algorithm* recommends, wait for it, Wade Witt! Who is Wade Witt you may well wonder, well obviously he's a contender to replace the public's fascination with dumb ass tatted white guys living first world problems and navigating the intricacies of vlogging about Disney. Wade is a cringe-master, somewhere-on-the-autism-scale, ginger weirdo who calls himself a "lost boy". He loves Disney Orlando exclusively, and oh, drumming on a drum set too, and he's younger and 10x dorkier than the younger Woo used to be. He's got a under 1K subs, so a collab with the likes of vlogger "superstar" Adam would do a young loopy lad like Wade a real service.

I think Adam and the other vloogers signing a dollar store toy hockey mask for charity. and then expecting it to auction off for a minimum of $50 was a stretch of ego, You gotta be high on your own farts to think your signature adds monetary value to anything.

So take a look at Wade. His charm is his sincerity, not the obfuscation and mealy-mouthed two faced crap you get from Woo.

*Woo-influenced algorithm: YouTube channel with Adam the Woo as the sole subscription.
Nice try. There's zero chance I'm clicking on that dude's channel. The risk of losing 5 or 10 minutes of my life that I'll never see again is too great.
---
1696805250765.png

So it looks like Giggles is integrating into the So Cal Vloggersphere sans David (Williams, not Erickson)...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
What is the strategy behind doing a 50 minute vlog (can't remember the last time he had a vlog that long) about traveling to Hawaii and staying at Aulani because you're a DVC member, and not mentioning Aulani or showing your arrival there? What would people rather see, cheap LA t-shirts, your cup of coffee and your feet on the plane, or the welcome and your first look at Aulani?
I think I can answer that!

Imagine you are a vlogger who has complete and utter contempt for your audience. You want those rubes to pay for your island vacation, so you naturally release a monetized video of your boring airplane flight. But you absolutely don't want to bump into any of them and have to actually talk with them on the off chance that they happen to be in the area, so since you think so little of them, you assume that they can't put 2 and 2 together to figure out where you're going, so you'll be all coy about it.

Ugh. Now I feel dirty having gotten into Adam's head a little bit. I'm going to go take a shower.

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Imagine filming a vlog on September 11th, you mostly focus on and pay tribute to John Ritter and his death on September 11, 2003. He just points the camera down at the grave marker for three straight minutes. It's no wonder he thinks Three's Company is the best sitcom of all time - much like his videos, the basic premise of every Three's Company episode was the same. John Ritter was very talented, though.

In Travel Town he actually walks up to an old train car from Oahu Railways in Hawaii and the sign has interesting history about railroads in Hawaii, etc. He simply looks at the picture on the sign, says something generic, and moves on. Isn't he going to Hawaii soon? He loves trains, he's at a train museum. How could he not take the time to read that and mention Hawaii, but he reads every other idiotic sign he can find?

Adam very upset (again, on 9/11!) that Disney is changing the Country Bear Jamboree. OK, interesting. Adam's annoyed that small children won't be able to hear Big Al (it's Tex Ritter, John Ritter's dad, did you know? :rolleyes: ) sing these lyrics in the day and age of daily school shootings:

"There was blood on the saddle and blood all around
And a great big puddle of blood on the ground"

Then he finally mentions 9/11 while showing a mural that has nothing to do with 9/11.

His stans that leave comments...wow. I don't know whether to laugh or cry:
1694535701436.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Well, I for one am excited to see what new and exciting adventures Adam the Woo will partake in this SoCal sojourn. Will he visit the California Science Center near USC to see the space shuttle Endeavour and view other techological and scientific marvels? Will he go hiking the Mt Lowe trail above Pasadena to explore the ruins of a once-magnificent hotel and train station and railway that was there in late 19th/early 20th century? Will he venture north to see beautiful Santa Barbara and the nearby quaint Danish village of Solvang? Or maybe south to the artist colony village of Laguna Beach and the stunning beach there? Or perhaps east to the famed Mission District in Riverside? Or maybe visit charming uptown/downtown districts in Montrose, Sierra Madre, Whittier, Pomona and other suburbs that rivals the Orange Circle? Or visit ethnic communities such as Little Saigon in Garden Grove or Little Ethiopia in central LA or Armenian and Filipino districts in Glendale? And there are so many more interesting and exciting places to visit and to explore. Can't wait to see where Adam go where he hasn't been before to enrich himself and his viewers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mr Pewtey

Must take time out from the busy, incredibly repetitive Haunt Season to walk Hollywood Blvd for the millionth time, point out where his old apartment was for the millionth time, and tell his Hollywood stories for the millionth time.
“I’m getting some serious deja vu vibes,” as he walks near his old apartment. Obviously Woo has no idea what deja vu is.

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Oops I thought the pink wiki tag would be added to this thread but I guess that won't happen until a new thread is created.

But good news the blank wiki page is open and ready for editing!

cardfrek

VIP Member
It still baffles me how he doesn’t sign up for hotel rewards or airplane reward points either. It has to be sheer laziness or he is really that stupid because excuse of not having “loyalty” to one hotel or airline is dumb.
Seriously, with all the flight hours he has earned since he started flying again in 2020, he could have earned some great perks and rewards, but nooooo he has go and be "punk" and not use any of them.

TexJones

Chatty Member
So it sounds like Giggles will not be going to Hawaii with Adam, instead his mommy will be going with him. Good to see Dollar Store Seth Rogen put his foot down and forbade his GF from making a cuck out of him yet again.

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Remember how at each baseball venue he goes to, he tries to take a guided tour of the place? You would think only someone interested in baseball in general would bother to do that. The concept of having a favorite team but also generally enjoying the sport is not a radical idea, and I know people who want to visit every stadium because they love baseball even though they root for one team.

In fact, he should be pissed at the Orioles for winning the division over the Rays, and actively rooting for whatever team plays Baltimore. But regardless, you could still say "I don't care who wins", but still watch games because it's the best teams with the best players with the highest caliber of play. To just say "oh well, baseball is over until next season when the Rays have another shot at things" is just having a complete disregard for the sport itself.

He's such an odd man-baby, it's fascinating.

• Haha