Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
:LOL: I can only imagine the rambling that he is going to do in this one . . . . . 🤦‍♂️
@dirtnap101 your sacrifice does not go unnoticed! You are doing a great service for this community don't forget that :LOL:🦸‍♂️🦹‍♂️
But yes I would actually love to hear your comparison of those two videos.
Agreed. @dirtnap101's recaps are primarily the reason I keep coming back. :love:

(that, and I love our little "community" here ;))

But seriously, I used to watch Adam daily with my whole family back when he was fun, and we just had to stop because he got so boring and annoying. It was great to find Tattle and be able to express my frustrations about this guy. For me, it's like a diary or journal, whether anyone wants to read it or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

bten1989

VIP Member
"Working on" getting a passport... It's a fucking form, David. And a picture at a drug store or post office for fuck's sake you're not trying to steal the Declaration of Independence here 🤦‍♂️

• Haha

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Two more words = big bitch

Way to run your team down, David! We’ve all been disappointed by losses, but that’s no reason to swear off the sport 100% until next spring and throw a fickle little hissy fit like this.

We all have teams we love and hate, but real baseball fans like to watch baseball to see the players do what they do best. If David wasn’t so stupid, he’d know he can watch a lot of fantastic baseball in the next few weeks with or without the Rays.
My husband is a huge Cubs fan and still watches post season baseball because he loves baseball. Adam is just a fair weather Rays fan who doesn't give a shit about that actual sport.

Century20

VIP Member
So what will Adam do now that his entire October is free?
Well he probably will start off with some walk and talk vlog with some dumb thumbnail and a title such as "Pondering life now that the Rays have been eliminated" or "Attempting to decompress and changing my October travel plans"

1042222.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

joet7565

Adam did hint recently that he might start attending some Orlando Magic basketball games, so maybe NBA games are the next new topic he's going to vlog. Unfortunately for Adam though, the Magic have sucked for a long time. Now if he moved back to SoCal, it'd be pretty fun to cover the Lakers, especially with Lebron James still playing for them.
“Most people don’t know this but I was actually a good basketball player growing up. I even considered maybe going to the NBA but things didn’t work out. I really love the Magic even though I’ve never mentioned them once and now I’m going to see an NBA game in every arena.” Future walk and talk.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I am going to bring the unpopular opinion on here, but I found his talk about his social anxiety 100% believable and sincere. It fits with everything we have seen from him, his childhood, his background, and his love of being with Daphne/Natalie. She brings that bubbly energy around when he is with her and I think it makes him more comfortable to be in big groups and places with lots of people. To be honest, I think this vlog at the 20 minute mark was addressing Tattle and possibly your posts about your experience, @2020planner. I think lots of vloggers have social anxiety which is why they end up vlogging.
Oh, I completely understand people with social anxiety (I was actually legit DX with GAD, panic disorder, and all that 20+ years' ago and was previously on RXs for them so I hear ya), but at the same time, these vloggers routinely hang out in some of the most crowded places on planet Earth where, by all accounts, it's quite a social gathering and hard to avoid coming in contact with people.

I could see if someone vlogged from their bedroom and then, once put in an awkward situation with an unexpected stan fangirling all over them in the bathroom of a Walmart one day when they emerged from a stall, then sure - it'd be friggin odd.

But honestly, I just feel that his blubbering about this now is 1/2 real (maybe) but mostly just a lousy excuse for telling people to leave him the fuck alone.

Because someone with TRUE social anxiety would probably be less likely to mouth off at people on FB and their YT channel with smartass retorts. And would someone with social anxiety egg on the guy from Cousin Eddie's house by sitting there filming it after he was told to stop, and then put him on blast and monetize it for all the world to see? Nah, they'd live in shell.

Adam, however, likes to talk a big talk as, but in real life, he's a pussy manchild narcissist who only wants things HIS way and who tries to hide behind either the keyboard or the guise of saying he's got "social anxiety" to avoid having to actually communicate with the very people who are paying for his Aulani DVC, overpriced flea market merch, and first class airfare.

TL; DL. I'm not buying his self-diagnosis.

• Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Today's travel vlog begins with Adam complaining about his "long" travel day. He seems to indicate that although his flight isn't until later, he has his bags with him because he had to "leave the hotel" and he makes his way to the airport. Turns out his flight is at 5:10pm. He checked out of his hotel at 10am or 11am, and apparently he does not know you can leave your bags with the front desk and GO DO SOMETHING INTERESTING??? (Maybe even something no having to do with DragonCon, what a shocker!) Then go back and get your bags and head to the airport. Nope, Adam checks out, heads straight to the airport with his bags and just wanders and sits around all afternoon waiting for his flight. Un-friggin-believable.

As an aside, you can tell he hasn't used a lot of public transport in big cities if he thinks that Atlanta subway escalator is really that long. And of course he has to highlight that fact in his arrival vlog AND his departure vlog. He actually says the escalator is "iconic" :rolleyes:

"Someone left a big full of empty pizza crumbs down there" - thanks Adam, really compelling stuff.
1693929926667.png

"I have a lot of time before my plane leaves, and they have all sorts of activity books, and chocolate bars" - is he having a stroke or something?
1693930290825.png

Does he really think there's a huge difference between the airlines he uses (United, American, Delta)? Just pick one and get some perks - but then again he doesn't like any of the perks. Miles? Wouldn't know what to do with them, and he can't write off free flights on his taxes. Lounge access? Adam says the lounges aren't for him since he "doesn't drink soda anymore" 😂. He's probably afraid he would eat everything in sight because the food is free. And he says the seats in the lounge are only a "little" more comfortable looking than the seats at the gate 😂

"The small Delta plane is going faster than the big American Airlines plane I'm on!" - seriously, someone needs to check him medically
1693932561229.png

And we can see from the view that he didn't go to John Wayne because he's staying at the Hilton across from Universal once again, so definitely Giggles incoming, yet another Universal behind the scenes tour, and YOU KNOW he will mention as he walks past it for the trillionth time: the Back To The Future stairwell :rolleyes::sleep:

And throw in a few more "it was such a long travel day" comments because he loves to whine about things he has complete control over.
---
Oh it's now haunt season so I guess he'll be doing that for the 10th year in a row as well. Maybe he will add haunt season to the list of things he's taking a break from next year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hmmm, interesting! Honestly if I was that homeowner, I would have reported the video too. It's beyond insulting for a 50 year old man-child to not only continue filming your private property after you let them know you didn't consent, but for them to put that video on YouTube and earn money off of it.
1695306993912.png

• Wow
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
While I find the comment a little far-fetched (can you see Adam putting in that much effort on anything?), it's quite interesting that he's still paying attention to critical comments on an older video. And if there is an email, please someone bring the receipts and shove them up his ass.
For real. I doubt he emailed (how would he find the email address of the private homeowner anyways?) BUT, like you said, the point of the matter is that he obvs still cares enough to read through and be being snarky in cherrypicking certain [newer] comments from older vlogs.

I really find him so infuritatingly obnoxious these days yet, for whatever reason, I cannot turn away.
Though, I think at this point, if it weren't for you all on here, I'd be long done and over him. I love our little community so that's why I stay. :love:

• Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
He's started saying "TGIF" on his Friday vlogs, when hasn't worked a regular job in 10+ years. What an idiot.

• Haha
Adam's childhood moving from town to town and never establishing meaningful relationships as well as spending the past 10 years staring into a camera lens have him in a warped sense of reality. He has zero social skills. The man at almost 50 years old can't even have a basic conversation with someone who approaches him. He needs therapy. He needs to work on improving social skills versus his obsession with a baseball team who he has literally followed for two years. Another waste of time walk and talk where he took 30 minutes to essentially talk in circles and tell us absolutely nothing. He will be doing the same shit he always does. But now the stans will tell him how great he is and how his "job" is so hard. He'll be praised for his vlogging and how he really does burn the candle at both ends to provide us with such great content.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I was glancing at his viewer #s and they hover around 35-80k with only a few lately getting in the hundred of thousands like Cousin Eddie's from one month ago currently sitting at 418,000 views with 4,193 comments. So he got what he wanted there, but otherwise, his vlogs don't do great #s.

That being said, I clicked on the comments and ordered them by "newest first" and this one came up from 8 days ago that he responded to.

Recall again that he said he only goes through comments "on occasion." 🙄

He really is Jenn Tracker but in male form.
Thin-skinned. Quick to respond to cherry-picking anyone's criticisms (in her case, however, she just deletes and shadowbans).
He obvs LIVES for the comments section. THIS is probably what he's doing from the time he wakes up until he goes out in the late afternoon to film.

1694270829403.png

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
The Hawaiian government should ban the likes of ATW and the Tracker from visiting the islands as they make it look the most boring trip you can waste all your money on.
---
I mean, don't these thumbnails just scream "I'm in Hawaii!!!!!!"
1695933608145.png

1695933625543.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Adam: "There are two different experiences at this luau, one is the Paradise and the other is the Royal. We have the Royal one. I'm not sure what the difference is, but we have the Royal."

He bought the tickets, he had to choose which experience, and he doesn't know the difference? Did he get the Royal package because it comes with more "adult" beverages so he could maximize footage of him telling people that he and his mom don't drink alcohol?

$430 for the two Royal experience tickets :oops:

• Wow
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
I think he does have poor social skills as a result of his upbringing and homeschooling, which may cause him some anxiety I'm sure. But that is not an excuse for rude behavior. But, if he does genuinely have social anxiety, he's almost 50 years old and making good money......get some therapy, see a doctor if it's that bad.
Exactly.

And even if you simply Google the definition of social anxiety, per NIMH, one of the hallmarks of it is fear of being judged by others, watched by others, critiqued by others, etc.

So what does Adam do?
  • He lives on the internet for over a decade?
  • Puts his everyday life out there for the world to see?
  • Openly humble-brags about his purchases, stocks, how set he is in life, his travels, etc.?
  • Easily chats it up with famous people at meet-and-greets w/out issue... acting like he's besties with the likes of BttF's Tom Wilson?
  • Hangs out in some of the most dense social environments there is, including huge conventions, busy theme parks, squished monorails, etc. where he's bound to be sandwiched up against people who are staring at him?
  • Tells off anyone who mildly criticizes him or offers a difference of opinion, in his best Eric Cartman voice? "I do what I want!"

Yeah, not buying it.

I think he's just using this as a sad-sack excuse and to garner 1,000 "we love you just the way you are, Woo...we don't like talking to people either" comments cuz we know he does these sort of melancholy "I'm sad, I need to change things, next year will be different" walk-and-talks after he comes home from a long trip somewhere.

He could be socially awkward while also *not* being socially anxious.

I'll just diagnose him as a manchild douche who is in love with himself, doesn't REALLY realize how good he's had it for all these years, and thinks this lifestyle will always be there for him, despite what he may tell his audience. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha