Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that Peter was with Jojo at one point and also ran into Kylie Paylow.
Peter is he perfect long covid candidate. Your chances of long covid increase with each subsequent infection. It isn't his first.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry. Did my accurate statement hurt your feelings, Michele?

1694118276765.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys, guys, guys! You're never going to believe this but Adam just posted the Water World stunt show from his hotel on IG!!!!
Is he doing that as some sort of power move / showoff for Giggles? It's as if he's saying to her: "Look at me, your big powerful FWB in my fancy tower literally looking down on your boyfriend!" (Because isn't he an actor in the stunt show?)

Or am I giving him too much credit and he's just dazzled by the flashing lights down there?

Reactions: 11
Telling someone to "do something productive with [their] time" while hanging out in the YouTube comments section is a special type of hypocrisy ;)
Bingo! I guess the definition of being productive for Michele is going to Universal Studios for the 6th time in the last 3 months and filming it.
His Kool-aid drinking stans are beyond help. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 10
Great news for the bingo card! Adam has confirmed a visit to Knott's on this trip.

9-11111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Telling someone to "do something productive with [their] time" while hanging out in the YouTube comments section is a special type of hypocrisy ;)
Stan and hater alike, life is merry watching "Wooholics"🕶 top one another in either stupidity or cleverness. Oh,I got BINGO! I guess I lose.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And yet he still has no hotel loyalty reward program or anything... What an asshat he is
$4000 😮 , he could be paying for 2 months rent on a studio apartment in his old Hollywood neighborhood 😮

And yet he still has no hotel loyalty reward program or anything... What an asshat he is
Like someone said earlier in the thread: there’s no downside of those programs! Hey Homeschool, you don’t have to have a “favorite” hotel chain or airline and you can sign up for several.

I travel for work all the time and have three “favorite” hotel chains and two “favorite” airlines. It’s awesome being able to use the points and miles for my personnel travel. I also have the loyalty club for The Parking Spot. I spent a week at Disney World and paid $0.00 to park at the airport.

Shouldn’t ol’ Mr. Williams being saving money… being this close to (YouTube Putz) retirement?

AKA all the places we locals never go to. Venice? Haha maybe when you’re in your late teens and there isn’t much to do. Hollywood Blvd? Maybe if there’s a band playing you want to see. Santa Monica? Hard pass for me but some snobs like it and the weird restaurants there.
This totally got me thinking of all the places you hear tourists talk about, and when you think back you realize you haven't been to most of those places in 30 or 40 years, and have zero desire to go back. Venice, Hollyweird, SanMo, anywhere in the Valley... And were were going and hanging in the 80's and early 90's, when LA was still the tit. Now, it's more like the tit Hole Grand Tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This totally got me thinking of all the places you hear tourists talk about, and when you think back you realize you haven't been to most of those places in 30 or 40 years, and have zero desire to go back. Venice, Hollyweird, SanMo, anywhere in the Valley... And were were going and hanging in the 80's and early 90's, when LA was still the tit. Now, it's more like the tit Hole Grand Tour.
Not to spoil your memories but it wasn’t any better back then. Riots, murders that lacked forensic technology, gangs, etc… I grew up out here and have been 93% of my life. There are some great neighborhoods with awesome bars and restaurants and fun things to do but Hollywood and much of the west side is not that. I’m in Malibu the majority of the week and it’s so far from what a beach community is supposed to be. Too many tourists and best life and beyond and Gary Busey and new money punks. I spend my free time in Ventura instead.

LA and So Cal have some great spots but I avoid Hollywood, Malibu and the Santa Monica Pier like the plague. SO many tourists. However, those would be the places most non-Californians would likely want to see. But he chooses instead to focus on Universal and Disney ad nauseum. Not only that, but the exact same parts of Universal and Disney. Nothing new, ever. It seems like he's not even doing his poverty stricken, downtrodden, practically abandoned small town tours anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LA and So Cal have some great spots but I avoid Hollywood, Malibu and the Santa Monica Pier like the plague. SO many tourists. However, those would be the places most non-Californians would likely want to see. But he chooses instead to focus on Universal and Disney ad nauseum. Not only that, but the exact same parts of Universal and Disney. Nothing new, ever. It seems like he's not even doing his poverty stricken, downtrodden, practically abandoned small town tours anymore.
That will probably be his plan for 2024 to "change things up", start peppering in the dead small town stuff :rolleyes:

• Sick
Updated!

Let me know if I missed any new ones (or got their descriptions wrong)... (in bold)

WOOisms
  • routing
  • scrimmage
  • traverse (as in "...traverse a very short commute to Safety Harbor..." 🥴)
  • commute (see above)
  • cornucopia
  • stanchions
  • posterity
  • plethora
  • accessories (but pronounced "assessories")
  • Chester Drawers
  • overload overload
  • cusp
  • hue
  • vibe
  • skyrise
  • "that's my pony" (referring to an airplane)
  • precipitating (as in "it is raining...it is precipitating" 🥴)
  • queue line (pick one or the other, David)
  • umbrella (but pronounced "UMbrella" ☂)
  • a [space] while
  • labyrinth
  • wager (as in "Glad you are wagering on me")
  • practical 🥴
  • tenure (as in "the tenure of my stay here" 🤦‍♀️)
  • lackluster (as in "and I will say, this is definitely far more superior to EPCOT's coffeemaker; their coffeemaker...I don't wanna say it's lackluster but..." )
  • festooned
  • clothesless
  • permeating (as in “The sun is permeating out here” 😎)
  • gotta (as in "gotta new camera" 📷)
  • spiel (but pronounced SPHiel)
  • appropriate perspired (as in "I'm wearing an appropriate perspired..." Then even HE had to change his sentence bc he knew he made no sense :rolleyes:)
  • relic (as in: used waaaay too much 🥴)
  • homestead (as in "did some stuff around my homestead" 🤦‍♀️)
  • appropriate t-shirt (bc all the residents of Celebration walk around in Celebration t-shirts all of the time, don't they? 🥴)
  • treasure trove
  • beehive of activity
  • constantism (as in "...kind of feed into the constantism... I just made that word up.")
  • gone by the wayside (as in "...I had a pixel that had gone by the wayside." Please look up what that phrase really means, Adam)
  • teathered to the gym (spelled and used incorrectly by Adam)
  • home base (as in "It's nice to have a home base thou. I call it my glorified storage shed." READ: A bedroom he rents in someone's house
  • devolved (as in "While I am a huge creature of habit and have devolved many 'traditions' on places I go...")
  • emulating (as in "Look at this, the five circles here are really emulating a lot of water...")
  • series of days (helps David with his ongoing ambiguity and to avoid accountability)
  • going off the rails, as planned (keyword: planned 🤦‍♀️)
  • as far as you know (when David interacts with other vloggers and characters in theme parks)
  • dribble (as in "Stop reading so hard into things and creating multiple accounts to post this same dribble.")

BONUS SECTION for Rambling Piles of Nonsensical tit :poop:
  • "...people getting excited kind of like hiding there in the murky swampiness of that goo that is formulated on top..." (Vlog Posted July 9, 2023)
  • "I'm really feel like it's gotten to locked in and need to break it up a bit" (Pinned Comment Posted Sept 4, 2023)
  • "not not be each and every day..." (IG Story Posted Sept 5, 2023)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.