Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam gives kudos to the Bright Sun Films video of this property and endorses their channel, basically telling his viewers that if they want details on why it closed they should go watch that video (because he's too lazy to do even a quick 30 second summary).
Thanks for the recap!
I see Adam has been traversing through Bright Sun Films cornucopia of episodes looking for content ideas.
Jake actually posted on twitter about it and suggested people go watch Adam's vlog.:sick:
I am sure many of these new viewers will find this relic's content lackluster and I would wager they will find the spiel nothing more than constantism on his part.

200022.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine who would bid on such a thing, just donate to GKTW directly and be done with it.

1697144463893.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Friday Oct. 13 and we need a new thread #13 . . . Hope no one has Triskaidekaphobia 🤡💀🙀🎃
Jason Voorhees in a thumbnail is probably in your future...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow, I found the Aulani DVC purchase video had never noticed this when watching it before:
View attachment 2501374

You were correct, @ProfessorFate. I assumed he just bought 50 points at Aulani. Prior to this Aulani purchase he had 150 at Riviera and 100 points at Grand Floridian for a total of 250 pts. After purchasing at Aulani, he says he has 500 pts total, so he did buy 250 points at Aulani! :oops::oops::oops:

Adam's DVC points ownership:

150 at Riviera
100 at Grand Floridian
250 at Aulani
100* at Disneyland Villas

*this is a guess as he never actually mentions in the video when he buys into Disneyland Villas exactly how many points he bought.

So Adam owns a total of 600 DVC points. At an average of $200/pp, that's an investment of $120,000, probably closer to $130,000

I also note that Adam thinks the point cost for a room doesn't go up periodically, so I'm pretty sure he's incorrect on that.

I added this info to the Wiki https://tattle.life/wiki/adam-the-woo
Annual dues go up but in general the point cost per room won't. If a specific room type is increased another must be decreased.

Reactions: 4
Marcel Duchamp signed a urinal to comment on the absurdity of the art world. Now, the urine signs a hockey mask to illustrate the narcissistic insanity of YouTube celebrity.

• Haha
Thanks for the recap!
I see Adam has been traversing through Bright Sun Films cornucopia of episodes looking for content ideas.
Jake actually posted on twitter about it and suggested people go watch Adam's vlog.:sick:
I am sure many of these new viewers will find this relic's content lackluster and I would wager they will find the spiel nothing more than constantism on his part.

View attachment 2506850
Couldn't help myself and had to reply to his tweet telling people to watch David's video lol

• Haha
Adam the Woo #13: “50 years of vacation in search of the happy childhood I never had”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FORTY NINE MINUTES of Central Florida backroads and small towns. 49. Of course he starts in the small town of St Cloud, which he's covered a billion times, and just like everywhere else he's lived he has to visit his old apartment and reminisce. I forgot to mention that one thing I was very happy about with the abandoned video the day before is that it didn't start in Celebration with a mini walk n talk and getting coffee and all that idiocy. Normally I'd be able to blame the "Celebration start" for the video being bloated, but both the abandoned video and this backroads video are bloated without it. In today's case, it's because he swapped out 6 minutes of walk n talk and getting coffee in Celebration and did the same thing in St Cloud.

Adam's fresh, new filming technique is to point with the sunglasses, I guess
1697208339007.png

He meets up with a "friend" and doesn't introduce her. They wander through some sort of overgrown path - hardly any houses or buildings, lots of garbage, some homeless but we never actually see anyone. Basically they walk through a wooded, abandoned homeless camp giggling about horror movies. This takes up 8 minutes.

Adam finally introduces his friend at the next stop. Beth Vandal, new to me but maybe others here know her. You can check her out here: https://www.instagram.com/beth_vandallllll and her youtube is https://www.youtube.com/bethvandal. This stop is Holopaw, which he's also covered before. Adam is confused by the tire tracks in the "structure", as if cars are the only thing that can make tire tracks. This takes another 8 minutes.

Every. Place. They. Go. = "Watch out for gators", "there's gotta be gators in there" and "It's like something out of a horror film"

After that it all blends into itself, random crap, more things he's covered before (Heartbreak Hotel, Desert Inn), and bad attempts at humor. Basically it's just them looking at garbage for the better part of an hour.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Every. Place. They. Go. = "Watch out for gators", "there's gotta be gators in there" and "It's like something out of a horror film"
Please tell me he also "peppered" in - "...if you will" - after random statements he made.

bleeping nails on a chalkboard for me when he says that. 🙄

Reactions: 5
He meets up with a "friend" and doesn't introduce her. They wander through some sort of overgrown path - hardly any houses or buildings, lots of garbage, some homeless but we never actually see anyone. Basically they walk through a wooded, abandoned homeless camp giggling about horror movies. This takes up 8 minutes.

Adam finally introduces his friend at the next stop. Beth Vandal, new to me but maybe others here know her. You can check her out here: https://www.instagram.com/beth_vandallllll and her youtube is https://www.youtube.com/bethvandal. This stop is Holopaw, which he's also covered before. Adam is confused by the tire tracks in the "structure", as if cars are the only thing that can make tire tracks. This takes another 8 minutes.
Interesting that her Insta is restricted to those 18+. I wonder what she's doing on there.

Her YouTube contains this gem from over 10 years ago. Adam is masked, but he's recognizable by his so-punk-rock wallet chain.

Reactions: 6
Please tell me he also "peppered" in - "...if you will" - after random statements he made.

bleeping nails on a chalkboard for me when he says that. 🙄
I'm sure he did - that's like piping hot caffeinated beverage, I barely notice anymore
---
Interesting that her Insta is restricted to those 18+. I wonder what she's doing on there.

Her YouTube contains this gem from over 10 years ago. Adam is masked, but he's recognizable by his so-punk-rock wallet chain.

Well, I was certainly horrified

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.