Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like him a couple of years ago, but he's become increasingly unlikeable and egotistical in the past year or so. His vlogs aren't even that informative. He's good at the Disney World stuff, but that's it.

Reactions: 1
How are he and Gary going to cope in August at the new Star Wars land? Adam couldn’t cope with the crowds at the D23 expo and Gary had a disability card for anxiety (I think) he couldn’t cope with the queues on the last trip they did

Adam and Gary are live on Instagram If anyone wants to skip the sleeping tablet and use that instead 😐

How are he and Gary going to cope in August at the new Star Wars land? Adam couldn’t cope with the crowds at the D23 expo and Gary had a disability card for anxiety (I think) he couldn’t cope with the queues on the last trip they did
And he moaned for 20 minutes in a recent vlog about crowds. In January.

Reactions: 3
Got to say I like Adam's Disney vlogs.
I think he's one of the better ones and seems to be a genuine fan, sharing good tips and interesting facts about the parks (I like that kind of stuff) Much better than fake Disney fans *cough* Brogan Tate who are purely there for the likes and pictures.

There have been videos I've seen of him with some people and he's like a different person, as in incredibly annoying and too try hard. I much prefer his vlogs when he's on his own, or at a stretch I think he and Gary C are a good duo to watch as well (currently watching his Disneyland Paris vlogs)

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched his hideously cringe Instagram story promoting his new merch? I nearly died of cheese

Reactions: 2
I like him. His vlogs are extremely informative and good fun. I’ve gotten some great tips from him, but I’m there for the Orlando stuff and I’m not bothered if he’s not sharing his daily life.

The only beef I have with him is that our family, instead of going for a mooch, are now going for a “Moomoocheroo”.

Thanks Gary 🙄😂

I like him. His vlogs are extremely informative and good fun. I’ve gotten some great tips from him, but I’m there for the Orlando stuff and I’m not bothered if he’s not sharing his daily life.

The only beef I have with him is that our family, instead of going for a mooch, are now going for a “Moomoocheroo”.

Thanks Gary 🙄😂
First time post from lurker here but just had to comment on this one.....we are another family who can't stop going for a "moomoocheroo"! 😂

Ha. Hahahahaha. Ha. ha! Just watched today’s cruise vlog and I kid you not, he’s doing around the ship dropping his tacky pins on people’s stateroomd because he ‘couldn’t possibly meet everyone on board’. He really does fancy himself as a celebrity doesn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha. Hahahahaha. Ha. ha! Just watched today’s cruise vlog and I kid you not, he’s doing around the ship dropping his tacky pins on people’s stateroomd because he ‘couldn’t possibly meet everyone on board’. He really does fancy himself as a celebrity doesn’t he?
I was watching tv but now I’ve got to go and find this 😂

It seems he’s fallen out with Sam Mealey as well who he did a vlog series with not that long ago... they don’t follow each other anymore and they are currently in Disney at the same time and not meeting up... hm...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.