Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus this stuff is bad but if only some of you knew half the tit he’s done to others. Used to be a fan, now the sight of him saddens me as I once thought he was fab. Over the last few years he seems to have obtained very anti-social, control-freak behaviours I think only a year offline, some TLC and home truths could help. I wish him and hope the best for him.

Jesus this stuff is bad but if only some of you knew half the tit he’s done to others. Used to be a fan, now the sight of him saddens me as I once thought he was fab. Over the last few years he seems to have obtained very anti-social, control-freak behaviours I think only a year offline, some TLC and home truths could help. I wish him and hope the best for him.
Tell us then ...

Reactions: 2
You’d better spill that tea sis.

Reactions: 3
You can’t just come here and say that and then not say what he’s done!

I watched a few of his vlogs and got a real bitchy vibe from him. You know when you can tell a person in an instant? He comes across as snobby, entitled and I think he wouldn’t hesitate to stab you in the back.

Reactions: 4
Please tell us....

Reactions: 1
What is the logo? I’ve never seen a close up I thought it was an ice lolly

He’s so narcissistic. His channel is tiny, he’s literally a nobody... yet he fancies himself as the next Ralph Lauren. Laughable.

The hypocrisy of Adam Hattan is laughable. His Twitter always delivers. One day he was going on about how Love Island is damaging to body standards and then a week later he’s going on about how great his gifted trip to the Magic Mike show was.
He also goes on about not using single use plastic (admirable) and then in one of his recent vlogs uses the fact that premier inn has mounted refillable dispensers as a negative.

His latest tweet:
“Imagine a Twitter feed where instead of 'I hate X trailer,' 'I'm dragging company Y,' 'I'm done with Z...' users focussed on posting beautiful pictures, sharing compliments and just trying to make their followers feel happier?

I'm no innocent, but it'd be nice.”

Well Adam, imagine a twitter feed where instead of “buy my book, buy my merch! New clothing line!” Users focused on posting beautiful pictures, sharing compliments and just trying to make their followers feel happier. Rather than just using your audience to fund your bank balance.

He clearly doesn’t have enough friends outside of YouTube that call him out on things and keep him grounded. I hope he gets the help he needs before he’s so unlikable that his audience disappears. At the minute he’s just so deluded by himself that he’s losing touch. His videos rely on Gary C these days to make them watchable.

Reactions: 6
I like Adam’s vlogs as I find them informative and really interesting to watch but I don’t like his IG persona (don’t have Twitter anymore so can’t comment on that). I found that ‘clothing line’ launch where he had Brogan, Gary and a few others attend really self-righteous and so unnecessary.

It’s just odd as he obviously spent all day decorating and laying things out around his house like a brand launch and then had like 5 mates over for it? It was very peculiar...

Reactions: 5
He is great friends with brummy Mummy which says it all 🐍

He’s friends with Louise Pentlands ex as well, Darcys dad. Wonder how they’re all connected.

Still want to know what happened with Oliver and Spencer. SOMETHING happened for sure!!

I like Adam’s vlogs as I find them informative and really interesting to watch but I don’t like his IG persona (don’t have Twitter anymore so can’t comment on that). I found that ‘clothing line’ launch where he had Brogan, Gary and a few others attend really self-righteous and so unnecessary.

It’s just odd as he obviously spent all day decorating and laying things out around his house like a brand launch and then had like 5 mates over for it? It was very peculiar...
The informative side is good but I find it hard to enjoy him. I personally watch youtubers based on their personality and I can’t stand his. If you saw him in brogan’s UK theme park blog, he was just trying too hard and it comes across so inauthentic.

Oh don’t get me started on the clothing line party, he had all his friends over for this brand launch and walked around with no socks on.

I can appreciate the mans business mind, I just don’t want it shoved down my throat. I don’t even follow him on anything and he’s always popping up in my feed

• Haha
I wish he understood that slapping a logo on a plain t-shirt does not constitute 'having your own clothing line'. Anyone could do that tit. I could do that tit, and I've got as much creative flare as a five pence piece.

He’s friends with Louise Pentlands ex as well, Darcys dad. Wonder how they’re all connected.

Still want to know what happened with Oliver and Spencer. SOMETHING happened for sure!!
He’s friends with Matt?! What a strange little duo that must be!

He used to be friendly with Louise but they don’t mention each other any more. I guess they met through Gary, as he’s done some videos with Louise in the past.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.