Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate to know, but doubt we’ll find out as we never did with the Oliver and spencer fall out. Sam tweeted something to a mutual fan couple weeks back looking for one of the Sam/Adam videos and apparently Adam unlisted it for “business” reasons - maybe he disliked Sam slagging off universal as it might’ve impacted on his freebies?

Also in his latest vlog he’s handing out surprises like he’s cilla black it seems! it’s nice to do that for his friend, but I’d feel hella awkward if I was Gary having to constantly react on the spot on camera

Reactions: 2
I thought the surprises for Gary were quite sweet.

Just watched this week’s vlog (Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge) which was actually pretty good.

Reactions: 6
This new vlog series is fabulous actually. I finally got the appeal of Galaxys Edge when I saw it through their eyes

I actually really love Adams vlogs and especially when Gary C are in them, I think he’s so funny. I’m looking forward to the new vlog series... but I do wonder how Gary affords all these trips. I rarely see him doing any #ad #gifted etc and he doesn’t appear to work, he doesn’t post a lot of videos on YouTube so Adsense revenue must be minimal. Adam has him books, he does all the vlog content so can see how he would make money from it.

Reactions: 1
I actually really love Adams vlogs and especially when Gary C are in them, I think he’s so funny. I’m looking forward to the new vlog series... but I do wonder how Gary affords all these trips. I rarely see him doing any #ad #gifted etc and he doesn’t appear to work, he doesn’t post a lot of videos on YouTube so Adsense revenue must be minimal. Adam has him books, he does all the vlog content so can see how he would make money from it.
I thought he was a teacher?

Desperate to know, but doubt we’ll find out as we never did with the Oliver and spencer fall out. Sam tweeted something to a mutual fan couple weeks back looking for one of the Sam/Adam videos and apparently Adam unlisted it for “business” reasons - maybe he disliked Sam slagging off universal as it might’ve impacted on his freebies?

Also in his latest vlog he’s handing out surprises like he’s cilla black it seems! it’s nice to do that for his friend, but I’d feel hella awkward if I was Gary having to constantly react on the spot on camera
I would also love to know what went on here. Looks like Oliver and Spencer have split up now.... I wonder what tea could be spilt on this!!

I literally only watch his VLOGS for Gary, I love Gary but Adam I just find a tad annoying... also my friend worked with him on his 2nd time working at WDW and she said he was annoying.

Reactions: 4
another holiday for Gary C, who can’t work and has never worked because of his mental health 😐

did Adam pay for him to go? No way he could afford ANOTHER trip away.

another holiday for Gary C, who can’t work and has never worked because of his mental health 😐

did Adam pay for him to go? No way he could afford ANOTHER trip away.
Last time I mentioned this I got pounced on but I agree, if you are well enough to go to WDW and cruise a couple of times a year you are well enough to work. And this is coming from someone who is on daily medication for anxiety and works full time !!

Reactions: 5
Last time I mentioned this I got pounced on but I agree, if you are well enough to go to WDW and cruise a couple of times a year you are well enough to work. And this is coming from someone who is on daily medication for anxiety and works full time !!
Snap. But it’s not gonna stop me saying it again.

he seems to be able to holiday quite frequently with no issues at all, quite the opposite in fact, he’s on the move non stop, he’s animated, he’s loud, seems to have no issues interacting with the public as he shops. 🤷‍♀️

I watched the vlog and it looks like Adam paid for everything.

Reactions: 8
I would also love to know what went on here. Looks like Oliver and Spencer have split up now.... I wonder what tea could be spilt on this!!
what!! I know they don’t have a thread so there’s nowhere to ask but what happened?!
i still don’t know what happened with Ollie and Pete on the DIS 😂

what!! I know they don’t have a thread so there’s nowhere to ask but what happened?!
i still don’t know what happened with Ollie and Pete on the DIS 😂
We don’t really know much. Tom posted a tweet. Spencer has a new boyfriend now and has posted pics with him but never said anything directly related to the break up. Oliver has been pretty silent too.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They were married weren’t they? Hope it doesn’t affect Olivers living in the us

We don’t really know much. Tom posted a tweet. Spencer has a new boyfriend now and has posted pics with him but never said anything directly related to the break up. Oliver has been pretty silent too.
Oooh, where has he posted the boyfriend?
i just saw toms tweet, he’s enjoying the attention. (I don’t like Tom and JL, I’ve tried but I didn’t like her on the dis either 😂)

and who has stitch 😨

They were married weren’t they? Hope it doesn’t affect Olivers living in the us
yes! Oliver seemed close with his sister and family as well, not gonna lie I want the details 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.