Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh, where has he posted the boyfriend?
i just saw toms tweet, he’s enjoying the attention. (I don’t like Tom and JL, I’ve tried but I didn’t like her on the dis either 😂) [\QUOTE]

On his Instagram! He looks a fair bit like Oliver!

I have the cruise vlog on in the background. So they did a WDW stay in October for 9 days or so, staying on site. A Disney cruise in Jan and there are hints at going back to WDW and DLP later in the year 😳

Reactions: 2
I have the cruise vlog on in the background. So they did a WDW stay in October for 9 days or so, staying on site. A Disney cruise in Jan and there are hints at going back to WDW and DLP later in the year 😳
I've recently started watching L&R dreaming and whilst they go on a lot of very expensive Disney trips they do work full time and save for them which makes them more relatable and makes their videos more enjoyable, even though I am so jealous I am happy for them.
They also go to Japan, California, Paris and cruises not just WDW which gives a bit more variety to their vlogs.

Do Adams books, merch and ad revenue really make him enough money for all of these trips and (I assume) paying for Gary too? Both him and Gary live at home which makes saving a bit easier but it's still surprising that they can fund all of these trips.

It just makes him less relatable and it's harder to watch and enjoy his videos compared to L&R.

I do like Adam and enjoy his videos but lately they are very samey. I enjoyed their last WDW as they did new things and ate in new places and it will be good to see the cruise through Gary's eyes as a first timer. If Adam wants to keep this up he needs to think of new ideas. If/when YouTube falls through for him as career he's not really got much to fall back on.

I loved his blog series with Sam, shame they don't seem to be friendly anymore. Did Sam use him to set up his own channel and gain a following? Or did Adam just get jealous with the amount of attention Sam got in the comment section and the fact that he gained an audience?

Reactions: 4
Yeah living at home must be the main reason. Not all of us have that luxury
I live at home still and work full time but still couldn’t afford it 😂 I’m wondering if you tubers make much more than I think they do. It’s a tempting life 😂

Reactions: 1
His first VLOG is soooooooo long - who needs to see them eating and sleeping the night before travelling? An hour and a half is ridiculous - I am skipping most of it.

I've recently started watching L&R dreaming and whilst they go on a lot of very expensive Disney trips they do work full time and save for them which makes them more relatable and makes their videos more enjoyable, even though I am so jealous I am happy for them.
They also go to Japan, California, Paris and cruises not just WDW which gives a bit more variety to their vlogs.

Do Adams books, merch and ad revenue really make him enough money for all of these trips and (I assume) paying for Gary too? Both him and Gary live at home which makes saving a bit easier but it's still surprising that they can fund all of these trips.

It just makes him less relatable and it's harder to watch and enjoy his videos compared to L&R.

I do like Adam and enjoy his videos but lately they are very samey. I enjoyed their last WDW as they did new things and ate in new places and it will be good to see the cruise through Gary's eyes as a first timer. If Adam wants to keep this up he needs to think of new ideas. If/when YouTube falls through for him as career he's not really got much to fall back on.

I loved his blog series with Sam, shame they don't seem to be friendly anymore. Did Sam use him to set up his own channel and gain a following? Or did Adam just get jealous with the amount of attention Sam got in the comment section and the fact that he gained an audience?
Love L&R dreaming!

I prefer the lodge guys. I find the interactions from the larger guy of l&r to be very controlling. If you watch you get the little guy repeating the bigger guy all the time like he is subservient to him.
True, I’ve only watched one of the lodge guys vlogs so need to give them another go!

I prefer the lodge guys. I find the interactions from the larger guy of l&r to be very controlling. If you watch you get the little guy repeating the bigger guy all the time like he is subservient to him.
I love L & R Dreaming, a lot. But i will say hearing Rich repeat everyyyything Luke says gets on my nerves; I didnt notice it until my sister pointed it out to me. Now I can't help but notice it :LOL:

I do enjoy the fact that they work very hard for their vacations. They live quite, from what it seems, a minimalistic life (beyond Disney) and save for their trips sometimes 2 years in advance! I appreciate the Disney Vloggers who arent on the beg for free trips and fund themselves!

Just came to ask who watches vlogs that are that long! Crazy
I absolutely love travel days - so i really enjoy watching them :) But definitely each to their own. I could see how some wouldn't care at all, thats for sure.

Reactions: 3
I mean I like them but not an hour and a half long. I think VLOGS should be a maximum of 1 hour otherwise it’s long and boring... that’s one was full of crap. I enjoyed the second one though.

I finally got around to watching the second vlog. I find Gary unbearable.
makes it hard to watch the vlog,
let alone a vlog that’s an hour and 15 minutes long.

I’m not a fan either. Something about him just irks me
he’s such a grabber, on every single trip they go on he jumps on every freebie, forgetting the fact Adam has paid for their trips (I’m not sure who paid for the latest cruise) he seems to take everything that’s left in their hotel room and spends none stop on merchandise.

I feel like he feels like the holiday revolves around him in the same way it would a kid in the family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.