Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This man can moan for britian!

His latest vlog, my god! Moans about a luxury massage aboard a cruise! Boohoo!

Reactions: 2
I actually felt a bit sorry for him on the Day 2 cruise vlog, I’ve never been on a cruise before but can imagine it can be quite lonely if you’re travelling alone and can only meet with friends who work on the ship for a certain amount of time, with not a lot to do on sea days unless you’re with someone.

Reactions: 1
I actually felt a bit sorry for him on the Day 2 cruise vlog, I’ve never been on a cruise before but can imagine it can be quite lonely if you’re travelling alone and can only meet with friends who work on the ship for a certain amount of time, with not a lot to do on sea days unless you’re with someone.

But he must have known that before he booked it ? Plus there is so much to do on those ships you just can't be bored. I don't have any sympathy for him, he does nothing but holiday !

Reactions: 3
I can’t muster up a shred of sympathy for him. I get very strong vibes that he’s a horrible individual

He knew what he was getting into, this is obviously a research trip, probably for another book about planning a Disney Cruise 🙄

He knew what he was getting into, this is obviously a research trip, probably for another book about planning a Disney Cruise 🙄
Not even for a book. He’s hiring himself out to help people book Disney holidays. £59 for a FaceTime with Adam to help you book your holiday!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You can also have him send you a quote for a face to face version so he can help you book in person. Crazy!

It wasn’t that long ago he was asking his followers and subs to crowdfund his trip? Is it really that hard for him to just get a real job instead of trying to fleece the very people who are responsible for his success? I’d opt for the advice of a travel agent over him any day of the week

Reactions: 4
Just clicked on his channel for the first time in ages. He went to WDW last Oct, December and then January. How does he afford it?!

Ah, the Disney expert himself has just been all over the gram pedalling his second book. He is, after al, a best-selling author in case you guys weren't aware.

I just hope this one wasn't proofread by Brogan Tate. That girl can barely spell her own name.

He’s insufferable!

He must be doing well though or being bankrolled by his parents since in the last 6 months he’s been to:

WDW x2
Disney Cruise x1
Disneyland Paris x 1
Disneyland California x 1

That’s not cheap! We can barely afford a trip to Paris a year!

My money is on bank of mummy and daddy. his sub count really isn't that high, you know? He gives me trust fund vibes.

My money is on bank of mummy and daddy. his sub count really isn't that high, you know? He gives me trust fund vibes.
He’s an only child I believe so has no siblings to share the cash with!

He was also talking about another DisneyWorld trip in august with Gary to see new Star Wars land

Definitely must live at home rent free. Just started watching the Disney land vlogs. Switched off after he bought a pair of £200 bose headphones in duty free. He has no concept of money

Definitely must live at home rent free. Just started watching the Disney land vlogs. Switched off after he bought a pair of £200 bose headphones in duty free. He has no concept of money
Just like his good old friend Brogie Tate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.