Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he have a job?
I remember he posted a while back about being in an office and alluded to the fact he has a job. I’m not sure what he would do though. Or how he’d get on in an office environment being the kind of person he is. I’m not sure if he has that job now though. He’s been on 3 1 week+ holidays since October so signs would point to him being self employed. Perhaps why he’s constantly pushing the merch and the book?

Reactions: 2
I know he's done freelance social media stuff before and I think he lives at home so that would keep cost down.

Reactions: 1
His LinkedIn is always good for a laugh, he talks himself right up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Alright we need to talk about this.

Does anyone watch YouTuber Haynes? She’s really young I think only 18, but vlogs her family holidays. She did a collab with Adam and it really grounded my gears. He was so obnoxious.
So gonna watch that , I don’t know much about him but he rubbed me up the wrong way the first time I watched him

New vlog yesterday was so boring. His brand is him walking around Disney and being bitchy at this point. I think his content might pick up when he goes on the cruise but really at the moment it’s the same boringness every week.

He shares hardly anything about his real life at home which I think is why I find him so dull. All his tweets are about Disney. His instagrams are arty shots of him staring into the middle distance in m Disney. He does no Instagram stories when he’s at home and being normal. We don’t really know the real Adam. Although perhaps this is purposeful. We may not want to know the real Adam. ?

Reactions: 4
New vlog yesterday was so boring. His brand is him walking around Disney and being bitchy at this point. I think his content might pick up when he goes on the cruise but really at the moment it’s the same boringness every week.

He shares hardly anything about his real life at home which I think is why I find him so dull. All his tweets are about Disney. His instagrams are arty shots of him staring into the middle distance in m Disney. He does no Instagram stories when he’s at home and being normal. We don’t really know the real Adam. Although perhaps this is purposeful. We may not want to know the real Adam. ?
His instagram is awful and narcisstic, I unfollowed him when he got his photographer mate to take loads of pics of him in florida while dressed in a suit, so cringe. I went on there yesterday and see that it hasn't improved since then.

What happened to his boyfriend? The last time I watched him was around the time he vlogged his trip to austria with him, did they not last long then ?

He worked at Disney years ago, then came back to the UK and still worked for Disney in some format or other (I think), then went back and worked at Epcot again on the Cultural Representative Program (this would have been his 2nd stint at it). He cut the 2nd one short and came home, but wouldn't divulge why (or if he did, I missed the explanation). I used to like him but I think he crawled right up his own backside, especially with the whole asking for money thing. He took an absolute battering on Twitter over that.

His instagram is awful and narcisstic, I unfollowed him when he got his photographer mate to take loads of pics of him in florida while dressed in a suit, so cringe. I went on there yesterday and see that it hasn't improved since then.

What happened to his boyfriend? The last time I watched him was around the time he vlogged his trip to austria with him, did they not last long then ?
The boyfriend is out of the picture ? They broke up after only a few months. Adam made a vague tweet about it and then ended up taking Gary on the trip that he’d booked with his beau. I’m sure Adam is a nightmare to date!

The lad he shared his last trip with, Sam Mealey, I was convinced they were dating but since Adam shares nothing about his life unless he’s in a Disney park, that’s just a hunch!

The boyfriend is out of the picture ? They broke up after only a few months. Adam made a vague tweet about it and then ended up taking Gary on the trip that he’d booked with his beau. I’m sure Adam is a nightmare to date!

The lad he shared his last trip with, Sam Mealey, I was convinced they were dating but since Adam shares nothing about his life unless he’s in a Disney park, that’s just a hunch!
Why is he soooooo private? I remember when he wouldn't tell anyone he was working in the rose and Crown at epcot ?but everyone knows anyway as where else was he going to bloody work there as a server ?

• Haha
Obviously he is entitled to share what he wants but I do think the reason I don’t like him anymore is that he shares nothing real with his audience. Most of the other Disney vloggers I watch (Charlotte Ruff, aclaireytale, Krispy Smore, the trackers etc) share other parts of their life, not just Disney trips. For example they do weekly vlogs or home videos and post real stuff on Instagram. Adam only posts abour disney, and only pops up on insta stories when he’s in Disney or pushing merch. He gives you abosuletly nothing other than Disney and bitchy comments.

In every shot in the room him and Sam were in separate beds so I’m not sure. Yet that could have all been planned to make it look like they aren’t together I suppose. I hate how he makes whoever he goes with wear his stupid merch. And when Gary was helping him pack the parcels Gary said he BOUGHT one. Could have given him one for free Adam for all his help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree that he doesnt show his real side, makes it harder to like him as a person. I wish I'd seen the fallout over the trip funding thing but I'd stopped following him by then.

The trip funding thing was bad. He asked fans to “buy him a Mickey ice cream”, kinda like the concept of kofi where you buy someone a coffee. They got nothing in return for it and when people starting calling him out for it, he threw a tantrum on Twitter, then uploaded a video declaring he needed a break and that he might not vlog his next trip because of negativity - even though his fans had paid for the trip in hope of getting more vlogs.

He's truly vile. Also he did a trip announcement video basically bragging about his next trip and thanking his cult members for paying for it, and everyone with half a brain cell called him out on it on his video comments, then two days later he deletes the video. Then he had the audacity to say he won't be vlogging the trip (master manipulator, turn the blame for it back on the people who called him out rather than admit he was in the wrong).
it. Brogan was up his arse in the comments section, I got into a disagreement with her about it, I think I still have the screenshots lol.

I was living for the comments on twitter. Spencer and Oliver's friend lizzie I think her name is had a right rant on twitter about it ??

Reactions: 6
They're just all pathetic
Brogan is trying to latch on to him to make it as a Disney vlogger. Adam and Gary are trying to latch on to her as she has the most subs. So fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.