Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a narcissist no one wants to just photos of your mug Adam

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They are the cringiest photos ever, all so staged and fake.

None of any landscape or anything to show off where he’s been. Just close ups of his face. Imagine being that self involved!

Reactions: 4
Think Adam might be in another relationship. He posted a cryptic tweet earlier but has since deleted it.

Agreed. I guess he’s having second thoughts about making it public as he deleted the tweet. I wonder if it might be Sam.

Hi all, newbie here!

I agree that Adam has changed. I really liked his earlier videos, he seemed like a nice guy who loved Disney and going on trips to share some pretty special memories and tips with his viewers. He seemed to change after he left from his 2nd CRP programme and now seems to have a high opinion of himself and a dose of self-importance. I really didn't like his recent video where he was complaining about crowds and there not being fast passes for anything, he came across as incredibly whiny and bitchy. Then goes against his little moan a few days later when Disney announced the opening dates for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and tweets that he's booked another trip for it! :ROFLMAO: I do like his videos though.

Reactions: 2
Hi all, newbie here!

I agree that Adam has changed. I really liked his earlier videos, he seemed like a nice guy who loved Disney and going on trips to share some pretty special memories and tips with his viewers. He seemed to change after he left from his 2nd CRP programme and now seems to have a high opinion of himself and a dose of self-importance. I really didn't like his recent video where he was complaining about crowds and there not being fast passes for anything, he came across as incredibly whiny and bitchy. Then goes against his little moan a few days later when Disney announced the opening dates for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and tweets that he's booked another trip for it! :ROFLMAO: I do like his videos though.
Hi Carol Danvers! How’s Goose? Lol

I agree with his dose of self importance, it really is a shame that he’s changed but I guess that’s what a social media following can do to you!

He always moans about Disney for someone who loves it so much. I can’t wait for his Disneyland Paris vlogs - he moaned after his last trip so his vlogs should be a real whinge-fest!

I’m watching his cruise vlogs and it’s annoying me. ‘Friend a and friend b’ are clearly cast members who probably got him discount. I know he is he’s close with Ella who he acted like he didn’t know when he got her to show him around BBB. What a fake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.