Adam Hattan #9 Big fish in a tiny mouse shaped pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At one stage in the last few months, didn’t Gary say that the two of them would be in WDW for Christmas this year? I’m sure he mentioned it on a live.

Reactions: 5
Where the hell has all this merch and prints come from
---
At one stage in the last few months, didn’t Gary say that the two of them would be in WDW for Christmas this year? I’m sure he mentioned it on a live.
I swear they said they had a trip together later in 2023, not sure if christmas but could have been.

Maybe that's why the summer cruise vlogs are now happening 5 months later
---
Even as a Disney fan, if I checked out a guys insta and he had dolls, children's costumes and teasets on there...I wouldn't be sliding into DMs 🤣

• Haha
Also, as if the dolls weren't a bit creepy for a 30 year old man (gives Criminal Minds serial killer vibes), why does he have a child's cinderella costume?!
Good question. . . .probably filling the void left by the collapse of Michael Kay! (yep this is a real picture of Michael.)

@Mark81 I would mention this is from Michael's promotional video trying to get investments in the development of his Disney World Guide Book. Hmm we are starting to see similarities here from a number of years back. :unsure:

1662296096738.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Even by Adams standards I can't believe what I am seeing
I don't even know what to say. . . . I went to IG earlier to see all the stuff. o_O Clearly he is looking for a cash injection from this. My guess the cards are at the max and he can't pay for any additional trips until the balances come down and/or he is under water when it comes to making just the monthly payments.

Well if that's the case Adam is more deluded than I thought if he thinks he can fit in a child's cinderella dress. He couldn't even fit an adult one 🤣
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: That one had me laughing! Well done!

Whenever he does a hello fresh advert, I've always totally gotten serial killer vibes from his kitchen. There's literally nothing in it. It's always struck me as really odd.

This selection of frankly weird stuff he's trying to desperately flog only adds to my theory.

Reactions: 3
Nobody else better bid on that cardboard box. That baby is mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nobody else better bid on that cardboard box. That baby is mine.
@starri, it’s all yours, plus shipping and handling costs! 😜😉 In all seriousness though, I wonder how many people shall bid the box of cardboard? 🤔 📦 Ah, the wonder of unboxing a box of cardboard…🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“private sale of items I/we’ve collected over the years”. Adam, it’s just you love. You know it, we know it.

• Haha
Is some of it stuff he has been gifted by brands and now selling on? The child’s dressing up dress is odd to be something he purchased himself….!!

Reactions: 4
Is some of it stuff he has been gifted by brands and now selling on? The child’s dressing up dress is odd to be something he purchased himself….!!
I wondered that but it's also an odd thing to gift an influencer without kids. Also cinderella came out in 2015 so very early days of channel

Unfortunately I did feel his kool-aid drinking fans would be buying his trash like they have done with his merch in the past. Like those "Magically inspired candles by Adam Hattan" :rolleyes:

As we await today's snoozefest vlog I ventured over to Reddit to see the praise Sir Adam has received in the past year or two. :sick::sick:

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

• Sick
I wondered that but it's also an odd thing to gift an influencer without kids. Also cinderella came out in 2015 so very early days of channel
Wonder if it was a generic gift where all influencers just got the same box of stuff. It obvious he didn’t buy it - why not donate it?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.