Adam Hattan #9 Big fish in a tiny mouse shaped pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Separate bills for the CE bunch and Madam for that expensive dinner. Not quite one of the family is he?
Maybe he really is living on his credit card, otherwise why wouldn’t you just all pay at once and then transfer the money?

Reactions: 3
Separate bills for the CE bunch and Madam for that expensive dinner. Not quite one of the family is he?
Adam was probably hoping the CE family was going to cover his meal. He already did some grifting on this trip as Sam purchased him Genie + on one of the park days, and Jessie bought him at least one drink.

If I see Palo, those dining rooms or the room service bran flakes one more time I’ll scream. And at this time of year? Should have held it until January when people are in the holiday booking mode. Other creators are showing the Disney Christmas cruise now. I suppose he needs Gary content for a cash injection.
:LOL: @GSquaredUWS get ready to scream because I am sure it will happen! Don't forget DCL's Chicken Sandwhich which he has called a "game changer".

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Adam was probably hoping the CE family was going to cover his meal. He already did some grifting on this trip as Sam purchased him Genie + on one of the park days, and Jessie bought him at least one drink.

:LOL: @GSquaredUWS get ready to scream because I am sure it will happen! Don't forget DCL's Chicken Sandwhich which he has called a "game changer".

Adam possibly expects them to after his generous gifts on past trips. That's the problem with his transactional view on friendships. He expects the same in return.

Reactions: 6
Did he have an Adams Day of fun or whatever it was called this time?
No. It appears Cheers Ears got there as Adam was leaving. This vlog series in particular was not very cohesive. He either skipped quite a few days of vlogging or did more chilling than anything else. Total snooze fest. Once again he started the series with a long involved travel day but doesn’t finish the trip with the journey home. Slacker

Reactions: 5
Twattan & Disney in no details vlogs are like groundhog days, wash rinse & repeat.
BORRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG.

Watching Sam and Dale's vlogs (enjoying them, Dale seems a bit less try hard this series). But unless I've missed it, they don't show Adam at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching Sam and Dale's vlogs (enjoying them, Dale seems a bit less try hard this series). But unless I've missed it, they don't show Adam at all 🤣
Didn't show Adam at all? Too funny!!!!! I also noticed:
Sam and Dale did not bother meeting up with Adam and Jessie for dinner on the day he arrived.
They also do not bother meeting him at Epcot on his first full day.
They also did not have dinner with him and Jessie at the Hard Rock Cafe before the second horror nights.

I do realize everyone has their own travel plans, but I think them skipping dinner with Adam on the first night was telling. It looks like Jessie got stuck with Adam duty on that trip.

• Haha
They're at Disney now so I assume they don't go back to universal for more horror nights from Disney. If Adam was in any of their universal footage it was blink and you miss it.

Adam invaded Cheers Ears video this week. He had dinner with Luke and the father and then they went to Halloween Horror Nights. Adam of course left early. Such a tire boy. Looks like a day that Adam didn’t vlog for himself.

I know his travel days get most views, like most vloggers, and that's why he makes them long. But why is he caring less and less about the rest of them. Its getting noticeable now that there are whole days of trips with barely any content. He's definitely over it now and is trying to convince himself otherwise

Thing is he isn't actually very good at reviewing airlines etc, and there are so many others out there already doing it, and doing it better. He has really dug himself a hole and is running out of time to get himself out

Reactions: 1
He had dinner with Luke and the father and then they went to Halloween Horror Nights. Adam of course left early. Such a tire boy. Looks like a day that Adam didn’t vlog for himself.
How many times must one go to Horror Nights in a week? :rolleyes: even when it's off camera it is just rinse and repeat with him. Your right probably his "off-day" from filming so once again confirming this is not a job, its a holiday.

He has really dug himself a hole and is running out of time to get himself out
Agreed. Average views for Disney vloggers seem to be down in general, and he is doing himself no favors with the path he is going down. He has solidified the reputation of being that guy that hangs out in his stateroom during cruises, and goes back to the hotel after just a few hours at the theme parks. He is on his way in becoming the next Michael Kay of the Disney vlogging community.

How many times must one go to Horror Nights in a week? :rolleyes: even when it's off camera it is just rinse and repeat with him. Your right probably his "off-day" from filming so once again confirming this is not a job, its a holiday.

Agreed. Average views for Disney vloggers seem to be down in general, and he is doing himself no favors with the path he is going down. He has solidified the reputation of being that guy that hangs out in his stateroom during cruises, and goes back to the hotel after just a few hours at the theme parks. He is on his way in becoming the next Michael Kay of the Disney vlogging community.

Yeah, looks wise as well as personality and behaviour

• Haha
Did I mishear or did Adam pronounce carbonara really oddly in Cheers Ears vlog?

Reactions: 1
Thing is he isn't actually very good at reviewing airlines etc
How can he "review" airlines when he never flys with anybody other than Virgin, and the one time he flew with BA he blamed them for breaking his shoddy disney case.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.