Adam Hattan #9 Big fish in a tiny mouse shaped pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can he "review" airlines when he never flys with anybody other than Virgin, and the one time he flew with BA he blamed them for breaking his shoddy disney case.
Check in 4/5
Lounge 3/5
Boarding 2/5
Seat 4/5
Food 3/5

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t pay much attention to a review by someone who presents gifts to the cabin crew upon boarding. bleeping desperado.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow his latest vlog is bad, he doesn’t do anything except go out for a meal, spends AGES talking about extending the skyliner and it’s embarrassingly obvious the Cheers Ears family don’t want him there

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20231206_162920_com.instagram.android.jpg

Flogging more merch... Looks like he needs a holiday from all his holidays

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Wow his latest vlog is bad, he doesn’t do anything except go out for a meal, spends AGES talking about extending the skyliner and it’s embarrassingly obvious the Cheers Ears family don’t want him there
Apart from the creepy gay dad.

Adam Hattan Managing Member of the Hattan Group; Cultural Representative, Social Media, and Viewer Relations Supervisor at the Walt Disney Company; YouTube Creator, Lover of Disney Parks and Bestselling Author. (He forgot literal clown) :rolleyes:

511511.jpg

• Haha
Adam invaded Cheers Ears video this week. He had dinner with Luke and the father and then they went to Halloween Horror Nights. Adam of course left early. Such a tire boy. Looks like a day that Adam didn’t vlog for himself.
Adam needs a bra

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Adam needs a bra
Adam needs a lot of things.

Repeating myself: Hey, Adam--get yourself a Virgin Upper ticket to New York for a change, and we'll work on spiffing you up and doing some adult things.

A silent auction? And he’s selling freebies from the hotel rooms? Jesus wept, man’s got no money left.
Just screams "I'm skint but won't admit it". Also can't help but laugh every single time he does anything, he tries to make out his set up is some major company with employees when we all know it's him and at a stretch Gary helping him.

#10 being forced into the real word and realising you're useless and have nothing to give any real company

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A silent auction? And he’s selling freebies from the hotel rooms? Jesus wept, man’s got no money left.
WOWWWWW you have to be kidding me! The grift is clearly not working. . . this smells of total desperation. I guess he has to pay those credit card bills somehow.

He could just ebay it like most people, but he really thinks the fact he has touched and owned it will add a premium to it 🤣
---
Also, as if the dolls weren't a bit creepy for a 30 year old man (gives Criminal Minds serial killer vibes), why does he have a child's cinderella costume?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, I thought all his merch sold out. Why has he 'discovered' some in his 'office'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.