Adam Hattan #8 Going on cruises but won’t get off the ship, Tattle thinks it’s time he got a grip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @emerald for the shiny new thread!

Prev thread here:

As you were!

Reactions: 4
In summary. Adam is still a narcissistic head whose friendships are all transactional, and there seems to be literally more of him to dislike these days.

Carry on tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The popular (with some) showoff Jen LeFart shamed Madam Hattan by forcing him to climb stairs on the ship, highlighting his lack of culinary sophistication, and swanning around every port in her own vlogs like friggin’ Simon Calder.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many times did they eat at Palo & Remy this cruise? I understand maybe wanting to show them for a vlog but they seemed to eat there more than the main restaurants and definitely Cabanas which are surely more useful for viewers as not an expensive up charge.

Reactions: 3
Hey, the flavor profile of chicken tenders is incredibly complex. Our plebeian palates just wouldn’t understand.
Do not forget the Burgers and Fava Beans!!

Also the look on Adam's face when discussing getting off the ship!

21515151.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times did they eat at Palo & Remy this cruise? I understand maybe wanting to show them for a vlog but they seemed to eat there more than the main restaurants and definitely Cabanas which are surely more useful for viewers as not an expensive up charge.
I don't think they like eating with the Common normal people

• Haha
To steal a line from the Henry's Cat theme song (for those old enough to remember)

"He know's everything about nothing, and not too much about that"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
While nattering with wifey during her birthday lunch deciding on the best way to the port. As four ships are in that day, a football match, and southampton pride.

So here's me wondering if Gary and Adam would either arrive early Saturday, or if they are staying Friday night at novotel. Will they attend pride for an hour or two before getting on the ship. Adam could get a nice little 10min video out of it, content baby...

For tattlers arriving Saturday, personally I'd say come down the M3, M27 (s,ton docks), then M271.
I'm going to avoid the avenue (due to pride) and also the Hamble le rice (foot ball match) other main route into Southampton.

Reactions: 1
I don't think they like eating with the Common normal people
Jen commented on one of her Vlogs that she doesn’t eat at buffets, tbh I know a few people who don’t like eating at buffets so that’s why she uses the dining rooms I think they only ate at Remy once where they had to pay the upgrade cause Twattan mentioned he got a $45 credit as he’s a platinum cruiser! He was hitting the Buffett and fast food when he was not with Jen tho.

Yeah Southampton is a nightmare when lots of cruise ships are in, never mind the other events. Its been gridlocked several weekends. I'd either stay down here night before or just allow super extra time.
---
Jen commented on one of her Vlogs that she doesn’t eat at buffets, tbh I know a few people who don’t like eating at buffets so that’s why she uses the dining rooms I think they only ate at Remy once where they had to pay the upgrade cause Twattan mentioned he got a $45 credit as he’s a platinum cruiser! He was hitting the Buffett and fast food when he was not with Jen tho.
I did find the buffet thing a bit odd as she said it's since covid. But she's happy to be crammed on a big cruise ship and on coaches on day trips and never seems to wear a mask.

Yeah Southampton is a nightmare when lots of cruise ships are in, never mind the other events. Its been gridlocked several weekends. I'd either stay down here night before or just allow super extra time.
---

I did find the buffet thing a bit odd as she said it's since covid. But she's happy to be crammed on a big cruise ship and on coaches on day trips and never seems to wear a mask.
Aye, we stay away at weekends, 😄 🤣. Even without the ships it's crazy busy.

I know it's not Disney but since he enjoys cruising. Could visit sea city museum, walk the qe 2 mile. Loads of history, and again more content. Na just post the same rinse and repeat content. 😞

Aye, we stay away at weekends, 😄 🤣. Even without the ships it's crazy busy.

I know it's not Disney but since he enjoys cruising. Could visit sea city museum, walk the qe 2 mile. Loads of history, and again more content. Na just post the same rinse and repeat content. 😞
I kind of hope they travel down the same day and its a bad day for Southampton. It'll be hysterical watching them lose their minds over maybe missing the ship

• Haha
  • Heart
I kind of hope they travel down the same day and its a bad day for Southampton. It'll be hysterical watching them lose their minds over maybe missing the ship
I'll say the same as I did about dave kay. My car has a nasty habit of bumping onto the curb outside of the train station, 😉 haha.

Wish there would be a train strike again like a few months back. 😀

• Haha
If Adam sees this flynn ryder and those trousers he will have a restraining order put against him. Appears early in the vid

Reactions: 1
Current day Adam has decided he deserves the lifestyle of the idle rich Disney style! These days it’s concierge, club, deluxe, Upper, spa. Won’t take a job or work towards one. Won’t get an education. Won’t exercise. Won’t cook for himself.

Sitting in the “fancy bar” of a family cruise ship every night in an oversized jacket with double chin and gut busting out before bed at 9 - at 30 - is a very strange life goal.

I think 24 year old Adam had more get up and go and less delusions of grandeur. He was still at home where he likely had meals provided and couldn’t lie on the couch all day. He was still slumming it with the masses in value hotels and economy. He had youth on his side too when downing beige junk. He probably still thought he’d be a west end performer/YouTuber/managing director of a successful store the likes of which showbiz had never seen.

These days he’s lazy and settled for uploading holiday videos and selling on cheap tat at highway robbery prices to his audience. To protect his ego he’s just made tit up! A CV of lies and gross exaggeration where he’s a managing director/worker for a Disney corporate/pioneering queer author/filmmaker 🫤

Gary too thought he’d be a famous singer and has never gotten over not being one. His last job was 15 years ago singing in a holiday resort abroad! How on earth a man who cannot leave his own room, claims to have severe anxiety and still has his mother washing his underpants was going to deal with pop stardom I don’t know but they’re a pair! The pot found its lid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.