Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone bought his princess book? I'm genuinely thinking of purchasing it for my niece who's autistic and being bullied, reading the blurb and some of the reviews makes me think it would be ideal

Twattan just shared this reel. He also mentioned possibly needing headshots when he was live with Gary on IG yesterday. Could the 2 things be related? He was hinting at something
Screenshot_20230129_163118_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Twattan just shared this reel. He also mentioned possibly needing headshots when he was live with Gary on IG yesterday. Could the 2 things be related? He was hinting at something
View attachment 1919611
If it’s him then I probably would just laugh. Because it’s going to be so embarrassing that the biggest Disney fan is a man in his late 20s who lives off the bank of mum and dad, who takes his “friend” with him on holidays (not for DAS or for un-comedic values) and he worked for Disney.

Reactions: 6
If it’s him then I probably would just laugh. Because it’s going to be so embarrassing that the biggest Disney fan is a man in his late 20s who lives off the bank of mum and dad, who takes his “friend” with him on holidays (not for DAS or for un-comedic values) and he worked for Disney.
And rips them off with his crappy merch and books

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it's a new competition and he's been chosen to advertise it

Reactions: 1
Ha! Itll be a Disney competition. Bet hes amomgst loads that have been asked to push it but he'll be making a massive over the top narcissist deal of it!

Reactions: 2
Yep - Just saw this post on facebook, with the video image exactly like Adam had shared

2728.png
WIN
2728.png
the ultimate Disney Parks holiday!
In 2023 Disney Parks are crowning the UK’s Biggest Disney Fan, in honour of Disney’s 100th anniversary.
10 shortlisted fans and up to three of their friends or family will win the ultimate Disney Parks holiday travelling to Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and onboard Disney Cruise Line during the Easter break. During 10 magical days they will compete in 10 challenges, all for the coveted title of UK’s Biggest Disney Fan.
How to enter:
1f4f7.png
Film a 30 to 60 second video and upload it to the comments of this competition post
1f499.png
In the video we want you to show us your love for Disney! Whether you’re a fan of our Parks, films, or just pure Disney magic, we want to hear your story and why you want to compete for the title of the UK's Biggest Disney Fan
Terms and conditions and Supplementary Rules apply, to enter and find out more (including alternate entry routes), visit: https://bit.ly/3JiKqgc
Supplementary Rules
Must be 18 or over and UK resident to enter. Entries close on 13th February 2023. Only one valid entry per person across all social media platforms. Entries cannot use music. Winner must be able to travel over the Easter Break; 31st March to 13th April 2023.

Based on his instagram story, I assume he isn't applying, have to say i'd be pleasantly surprised/shocked if he doesn't.

However... if he does apply, or any Disney influencer/vlogger does and wins, I will be massively pissed off! Because they dont deserve or need the attention/recognition/privilege, as they spend 50% of their time on Disney property, I hope the winners are deserving, not narcissistic bellends who will apply simply for clout.

Luckily it isn't a public vote, so Sophie and Dave can't cheat their way to a holiday!

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure he is allowed to. Reading it it sounds like it's for more normal people. I suspect he might be classed as media as he has been asked to promote it

I don't think the competition rules exclude him from joining, but based on his post it doesn't sound like he will.

But then what was he hinting at in his IG live 🤔
Oh hang on, for a minute there I forgot I don't actually care 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god please let Vicky In No Detail get through, would love to see her struggle through guessing Donald's last name.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His story made it sound like he wasn't entering. And not to praise him for the bare minimum, but fair play. It should go to someone who's never been before, IMO.

Reactions: 7
Thecuriouspixie is promoting the competition now with #AD so I really do think Adam was paid to share it. Kind of seems a bit of a waste though as it’s a given that his followers already follow DisneyParks

Thecuriouspixie is promoting the competition now with #AD so I really do think Adam was paid to share it. Kind of seems a bit of a waste though as it’s a given that his followers already follow DisneyParks
if Adam was paid to promote it.... he should've really put an AD too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.