Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you Mrs Caplehorne (Gary’s long-suffering mother)?
Imagine Gary doing something nice like that for his mum. Instead he just brings her back a packet of M&Ms whilst she unpacks his suitcase to wash his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are you Mrs Caplehorne (Gary’s long-suffering mother)?
Damn you got me. The really hard few years have actually been having to look after my man child son whilst also watching him swan off with his rich ass friend Adam who never invites me, and OooooGary doesn’t bring me back anything interesting🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the subject of the Caplehornes, I had no idea what Gary’s surname was (despite being aware of him for over a decade).

When I started watching Adam’s videos, I noted that Gary would start his cringey “Thank you Adam” pieces to camera by saying “Hello, it’s GaryCam!”.

I thought that was his full name. Gary Camm 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the subject of the Caplehornes, I had no idea what Gary’s surname was (despite being aware of him for over a decade).

When I started watching Adam’s videos, I noted that Gary would start his cringey “Thank you Adam” pieces to camera by saying “Hello, it’s GaryCam!”.

I thought that was his full name. Gary Camm 😩😂
Omg that’s his actual name 🤣🤣 I thought you’d made up an elaborate name for his mum rip💀

• Haha
The arse has really fallen out of the Disney vlogging scene hasn't it? I was pleased to see Sophie & Dave's recent trip turn out to be a massive failure 🙉

But what I don't understand is how Twattan and Co are still maintaining this 'Disney vlogger pretence' without releasing any related content 🤷‍♀️

Twattan's most recent activity:
  • A bizarre Blenheim Palace video, which was Christmas themed... released on 8 January. (His only activity in 2023).

• An "ooh look at me" Instagram post on the 31 December 2022

• A "Leaving Twitter" annoucement on the 18 December.
Why do I care? (and I wish I didn't) Because whilst I scrape to make ends meet working 50 hour weeks, this privileged twit seems to be able to decide as and when he works.

He turns 30 this year and, on the surface, has absolutely nothing to show for it! I highly doubt he has put money aside and I can't imagine YouTube is creating a liveable income any longer.

Make it make sense!

Or are they all secretly working admin or customer service jobs on the side (or all on Universal Credit) - obviously this would completely tarnish the Vlogger lifestyle image, hence the secret element.

Apparently there is a PR trip to DLP happening now and various disney vloggers/instagrammers are going. Yet Adam once again isn't. There has to be a reason? For all his faults he has the biggest UK vlogger following. I don't get why he never gets invited but even shittier vloggers like disney in detail do

Reactions: 6
Apparently there is a PR trip to DLP happening now and various disney vloggers/instagrammers are going. Yet Adam once again isn't. There has to be a reason? For all his faults he has the biggest UK vlogger following. I don't get why he never gets invited but even shittier vloggers like disney in detail do
He used to work for them tho, would that exclude him from invites?

Reactions: 2
Maybe because he doesn't produce enough content anymore to be considered in those circles? Or the content he now creates is no longer relatable?

I would aliken him to the British version of Tim Tracker (with 10% of the following), but for a while he seemed to be the "go to person" for Disney tips and tricks, with some very informed advice, even to the point of writing the 'drone guide'. However, more recently it has been mentioned multiple times that his content is now incredibly samey, boring, braggy and at some points, quite risque (comments about Flynn for starters).

I don't think people (British in particular) can relate to someone who joins the Disney Vacation Club ($30k buy in + annual costs), visits WDW 4/5 times a year and also a cruise or two, particularly in the current financial climate, Disney is the last thought in most people's minds.

Great. We get to see Disney in Detail waddle about doing bugger all again with the usual suspects. 'PRESS TRIP' 🤣 - fleet street is trembling.
Disgusting from Disney Parks UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe he does but turns them down, he doesn't come across as someone who would be comfortable in the company of people he doesn't know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Maybe he does but turns them down, he doesn't come across as someone who would be comfortable in the company of people he doesn't know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or they saw the last DLP vlog series where they moaned about everything and went to bed for most of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Though to be fair Disney in detail’s only trip to DLP so far was also one where she moaned about the cold 24/7…..
And funnily enough that was also in January and she vowed never to go again that Time of year but I guess not when it’s free! :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I've watched her for a whole 5 minutes before deciding it was too much work!
Although..if you don't know its going to be nippy in Europe in January, I don't hold much hope for her vlogs being better than Twattans!

Reactions: 4
Though to be fair Disney in detail’s only trip to DLP so far was also one where she moaned about the cold 24/7…..
And funnily enough that was also in January and she vowed never to go again that Time of year but I guess not when it’s free! :LOL:
To be fair I'd be the same 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I reckon its because twattan a) has DVC. Thry know he has to go regularly and gamble he will vlog it. Why he did DVC duck knows.......apart to show off of course. He sacraficed press trips and free trips (that holiday firm) just to say 'im DVC.' Narsisstic twit. 2) His slogs are bleeping booooorrrrriiinnnggggg. 3) he comes across as a self entitled narcissitc twit.

Lookd like hes not selling many books either.......shocker! Also, i can see a duck load of candles behind him.......i thought he 'sold out!?!?'

Thank duck for the bank of Mummy and Daddy.

The strange thing is Adam and Victoria’s “styles” of vlogging are very similar too….. almost identical!
Both only post one Vlog a week from their millionth holidays! Both just record their days and post when they want to
So there really is nothing Victoria has that Adam doesn’t….. at least in terms of content! Both are also very lazy and rarely post :LOL: if anything you’d think they’d prefer Adam who has more than double Victoria’s subscribers!

I reckon for whatever reason someone at Disney doesn’t like Adam or maybe the fact he self termed himself has ruined any relationship he ever had with Disney

it’s definitely got nothing to do with him having worked for Disney before as most Florida vloggers are ex CMs and they’re always getting invited to press events

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.