Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree the numbers don't add up, but I don't think he comes from money. Maybe a comfortable middle class family, is he an only child?

Could be an inheritance or a gift or loan to set up 'his business'. Maybe he lives in a house his family own so pays minimal rent. I think a lot of disney vloggers live off credited cards so that's possible, he strikes me as someone thinking success is just around the corner. He will have also made some good money during lockdown with the lockdown views so that will have helped.
Yeah I don’t think they’re “rich/wealthy” but what you’ve described here is what I was thinking. Property owned by family or they pay rent. Then they are willing to assist him as he awaits his big break. Like Tabitha I’ve known a lot of people in London who were funded by parents - rent, car, wedding, deposit for a house, a few grand when they want something, free family holiday, bring their partner and never open their wallets. Granny dies and leaves them 50k and the parents inherit a 6 figure sun. Most of these parents were just solidly middle class with a paid off house.

Samisgod’s parents are supposedly rich rich though. They have a huge place in Kensington I think - they had all the scoop on the bloggers thread and it was a multi million place with more property overseas.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just catching up with his California vlogs.... why did he insist on doing it so expensively?? If what he said in his live about the cost is true then I don't see why he'd do it unless he has loads of money! Would be stupid if he's struggling!

Sam4god did the same trip and only spent a night I think at the Disney Hotel.... the rest was offsite! surely that makes more sense?? the fact he's paying for Gary too as an all inclusive holiday just baffles me :rolleyes:
why not at least do it more sensibly?? was there a need for first class both ways for both of them and a full weeks stay of 600 dollars a night in a Disney Hotel?? absolute not

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread here peeps:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.