Adam Hattan #6 Andy and Lou MooMooSharoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Maleficent50 for the new thread title!!

Prev thread here:

As you were!
---
Recap:

Most recent vlogs are from Disneyland California where Adam and Gary flew upper class and Gary thanked him by looking so disinterested by doing his word searches. So far, each one is boooooooring and they’re far too long, filling the last one with the fireworks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks to @Maleficent50 for the new thread title!!

Prev thread here:

As you were!
---
Recap:

Most recent vlogs are from Disneyland California where Adam and Gary flew upper class and Gary thanked him by looking so disinterested by doing his word searches. So far, each one is boooooooring and they’re far too long, filling the last one with the fireworks.
We need some boooooooring merch but steal AH's colourway and style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he goes for the primo stuff because he thinks it will bring in more views. A dangerous gamble…

Reactions: 5
Not that I watch his vlogs when they premiere, but he says there’s no premiere tonight… I was under the illusion this was his business and he does very little already… 🤔🙄

Reactions: 4
That was low even for Hattan standards. They hated their food this day, hated the merch, hated the event. Lots of references to jokes being made off camera, which means exactly nothing to the viewer. They might as well pack it in now if they're managing to make DLR look crap.

Reactions: 12
This one was dire. I planned to do my usual flick through but it was unusually short and they both had faces like smacked arses so I ended up letting it play for 20 minutes 😩

The only thing I can say is at least he’s willing to call a rip off a rip off. He knows how little the raw materials cost pre printing so he knows that the merch was obscenely marked up. He also called out a 6.99 stick with 4 little bites of chicken on it. Pity more of them wouldn’t call out how bad the merch is getting quality wise. Wasn’t always so

Otherwise they preferred the hotel they weren’t staying in, they disliked the event, their quick service meal, mentioned several times that they don’t know DLC very well and then they tease a return trip to stay on the Grand Californian. Why? They’re clearly bored to tears already with more days to go,why go back?

Editing lazy too. Leaving in mentions of in jokes and things they were just saying. Means nothing to the viewer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course the Disneyland special event is geared towards regular Disneyland guests. DISNEYLAND is geared towards regular guests.

And for what it's worth, it looked fun. Frankly, all of the Disneyland events--especially Oogie Boogie Bash--look like more fun than the WDW equivalents.

But then Adam and Gary would whine about anything, so...

Reactions: 1
Well they haven't sold DLC too me that's for sure! Their hearts were definitely not in it, no preplanning at all for that event. I expected more detail - decide the character lines you want and join them asap, have a plan! We didn't see any of the special event foods either, they went to normal food places.

Again clearly stating that the only thing Gary is paying for are his pin purchases 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha yeah he clearly said *I* just paid $49 for and proceeded to list Gary’s meal 😂 He’s not done that as explicitly on previous trips but this is the second week he’s done it on this one. Since he admitted on his Insta live that he has not paid off this holiday yet I think money was more on his mind and he did feel the pinch of paying for two over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone please tell Twattan the world is now maxed out of him mincing around Disney wherever! No more, thank you, please!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How do neither of them react to Adam saying he's tasting Gary's balls? Normally they are like school children when it comes to innuendos...

• Sick
Reactions: 2
How do neither of them react to Adam saying he's tasting Gary's balls? Normally they are like school children when it comes to innuendos...
Desperate times call for desperate measures, he's been rejected by every other Disney vlogger so maybe he has finally given in to Gary's advances and is happy to play hide the sausage with him ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They didn't show the photo because they said it was bad ... Perhaps they had a smootch-smootcherooo instead 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha yeah he clearly said *I* just paid $49 for and proceeded to list Gary’s meal 😂 He’s not done that as explicitly on previous trips but this is the second week he’s done it on this one. Since he admitted on his Insta live that he has not paid off this holiday yet I think money was more on his mind and he did feel the pinch of paying for two over there.
you know when you have been to one place too many times when you just dont appreciate anything about it anymore. and when someone you have paid for doesnt appreciate things its even worse

Reactions: 3
It might be time for old Adam to consider getting a real job. He’s obviously sick to death of Disney and is barely phoning it in at this point. I guess you can have too much of a good thing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.