Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- Full fireworks and parade footage does not belong in vlogs like this imo. upload it separately - it just a way to bulk out videos where nothing happens.
This is spot on.

Whether it's all part of playing the anxiety card, or whether it is sheer laziness (or both!)... how anyone can go to these places and spend more time in the hotel room than actually out and about is beyond me. When I last went to WDW, I was at a park by 8am and wasn't getting back to the hotel until 11pm.

It's clear they are fed up of each other, and also seem devoid of ideas to create engaging content - this series especially slaps of "I don't know anything about this place" which is not exactly what you want from a "Disney vlogger".

Reactions: 6
Talking about the restaurant and Adam says they weren’t gifted he paid for everything then asked Gary how much he thought it cost
Wow, what a patronising prick! "How much do you think this was Gary cus you'd never be able to afford it and I need to let everyone know I paid for it" Gary is definitely becoming more aware of this side of Adam which is why I think he's so reluctant to go and keeps saying it's not for him anymore, I reckon Adam guilts him in to going. Pretty sad Adam has no-one else he can choose to go with even when he'd be paying

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think people are realising as the vlogs go on that they're both sad sacks and very much alike. Adam has access to money so his life looks a bit glossier but the reality is that he doesn't seem to get out much, spends as much time indoors doing nothing as Gary and validates himself with his ability to pay silly prices for Disney holidays/DVC.

It's all a bit dismal where you cop that shrieking at a monorail like the stereotype of a Japanese teenage girl (geisha hands and all) is the happiest Adam's been since his last Disney trip. The come on so strong with the Virgin cabin crew and the Disney housekeeper's but I bet they both use the Tesco self-serve to avoid the horror of saying hi and bye a human - because y'known anxiety (that only appears in the UK)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only managed 5mins of his IG live. What a delusional twit.
First he gave a business view of the Disney stores. Then said Chris Evans watches Disney vlogs so imagine if he recognised him and Gary in the park because statistically he would probably come across his videos.

Oh duck off. He probably watches US vloggers at Disneyland. He doesn’t know who you are.

Had to turn off after that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Only managed 5mins of his IG live. What a delusional twit.
First he gave a business view of the Disney stores. Then said Chris Evans watches Disney vlogs so imagine if he recognised him and Gary in the park because statistically he would probably come across his videos.

Oh duck off. He probably watches US vloggers at Disneyland. He doesn’t know who you are.

Had to turn off after that.
Hot Chris Evans or DJ Chris Evans?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had Adam's live on in the background earlier today. He said that generally the cost of the trips are covered by the $$ made by the vlogs/merch. Apparently the Disneyland trip was MUCH more expensive than usual (10k), and he said he would be paying off that trip for a while. Didn't sound like the money made from those vlogs would cover it. He said he was wary of going to the parks in Asia because they're expensive and it would be a gamble- as in would the vlogs be popular enough to cover the costs?

I'm so curious how he affords to live his life outside of these trips! Are his parents funding his lifestyle and he's just funneling all of the money he's earning from merch/ad revenue into his trips?

He also mentioned a family trip to Asia last year, fully funded by his parents I'm assuming!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Apparently the Disneyland trip was MUCH more expensive than usual (10k), and he said he would be paying off that trip for a while.
Lol at him getting into debt by flying both him and Gary 1st class on a long haul trip and then staying in a $600 a night hotel for an entire week instead of splitting it across an off-site one.
Lol even more at Gary then still not contributing even the cost of meal and being so unappreciative about being 1st class, he just did wordsearches the whole time. 🤣🤣
no wonder Adam was pissed about the cost of Goofy’s kitchen and tried to make Gary aware but he still didn’t even feel bad/ offer to put something towards it 🤣🤣

Gary has mentioned that he wants to go to the Asian parks, entitled bastard haha

imagine reaching 42 with out ever working for a penny so now you have no real concept of the value of money

Adam might be paying this off for a while but they’ll be back to WDW quicker than you can say ‘moo moo sharoo, it’s Andy and Lou’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Are his parents funding his lifestyle and he's just funneling all of the money he's earning from merch/ad revenue into his trips?

He also mentioned a family trip to Asia last year, fully funded by his parents I'm assuming!
Yes to both is my assumption too. They would also have been helping with the offices he had for his merch company. The DVC they either paid for or he took out a loan but if the vlogs can’t cover a 10K trip in full and he’s in debt pending future vlog revenue they will end up paying that DVC loan anyway when he falls behind.

For someone who has anxiety, having no steady income, paying off trip A while planning trip B and relying on the funds from videos not yet released and a merch store not yet open that has never succeeded in the past..…..Your family has to be an ATM that will never close because you’re a golden prince to them…..Otherwise you’d be taking Valium by the handful with the worry of it all.

Reactions: 4
That's rubbish about the Asian parks, they aren't any more expensive than the US, especially these days. Sometimes even cheaper. But of course it also depends how you do them. If he is talking flying first class and staying in the 5 star hotels then maybe.

But it's all a cover to the fact he would be scared.

Also ahows that the trips are for profit only and the genuine love of disney isn't there

Reactions: 8
Agree @Mark81 that they are not that expensive and like everywhere can be done for cheaper, but if he is planning to stay on the official Disney properties and travel business class then yes it will be expensive. I think it is just too much hard work for him to plan and get the tickets etc but this would give him new life in his channel that it needs.

He has done DL/WDW/DLP/DCL all to death now, he needs something new to get traction. But agree if he is too anxious to even eat a meal on his own, and doesn't fancy dragging Gary with him and his baggage, then he will never manage an Asian trip on his own!

But sounds at least as though the reality of vlogging/merch as a lasting career is sinking fast. He knows it is not sustainable, and the answer is not to just go to flashier more expensive properties. As a large part of why people are tuning out is that they have had to shelve their own dream holiday as money is tight! Seeing 2 people who have not worked what we would call a 40 hour week go on multiple flashy holidays in premium class is not fun! And at this point their comedy duo act is exhausting and not what it was.

Reactions: 5
Agree @Mark81 that they are not that expensive and like everywhere can be done for cheaper, but if he is planning to stay on the official Disney properties and travel business class then yes it will be expensive. I think it is just too much hard work for him to plan and get the tickets etc but this would give him new life in his channel that it needs.

He has done DL/WDW/DLP/DCL all to death now, he needs something new to get traction. But agree if he is too anxious to even eat a meal on his own, and doesn't fancy dragging Gary with him and his baggage, then he will never manage an Asian trip on his own!

But sounds at least as though the reality of vlogging/merch as a lasting career is sinking fast. He knows it is not sustainable, and the answer is not to just go to flashier more expensive properties. As a large part of why people are tuning out is that they have had to shelve their own dream holiday as money is tight! Seeing 2 people who have not worked what we would call a 40 hour week go on multiple flashy holidays in premium class is not fun! And at this point their comedy duo act is exhausting and not what it was.
I agree, although I am surprised at quite how well the DL vlogs have done so far

Reactions: 1
Going more luxurious with each trip was always a slippery slope because where does it end and how do you go back both personally and professionally. Clickbait seems to work for some but it’s sad when they become “SO DISAPPOINTED IN THE GRAND FLO” Most airline reviewers went that way to keep the viewers coming.

I don’t think he would even consider flights with layovers, budget accommodation etc I agree it would be cheaper than the US. He’s thinking business class (treat yo self long flight) deluxe hotel etc because it’s so far outside his comfort zone.

DCL are doing cruises from Hawaii to Australia if he wanted to switch it up. They also do Norway. Anything but another Bahamas one!
---
I agree, although I am surprised at quite how well the DL vlogs have done so far
he always gets way more viewers than he has subscribers and has never been able to convert those ppl to subs. Most channels are the other way around.

Reactions: 2
Also shows that the trips are for profit only and the genuine love of disney isn't there
I thought that too! I didn't watch the live but if he said that.... then he has no real passion or love for Disney and definitely not the Asian parks..... so even if he does go , the vlogs will be lacklustre as we now know it's just for money

strange though as him and Gary did go on that Disney cruise from the USA last year "just as a holiday off camera"..... maybe they just love relaxing :ROFLMAO: and Asian parks will require more than just lounging by a pool on a ship
---
Going more luxurious with each trip was always a slippery slope because where does it end and how do you go back both personally and professionally. Clickbait seems to work for some but it’s sad when they become “SO DISAPPOINTED IN THE GRAND FLO” Most airline reviewers went that way to keep the viewers coming.

I don’t think he would even consider flights with layovers, budget accommodation etc I agree it would be cheaper than the US. He’s thinking business class (treat yo self long flight) deluxe hotel etc because it’s so far outside his comfort zone.

he always gets way more viewers than he has subscribers and has never been able to convert those ppl to subs. Most channels are the other way around.
agreed and he's made it worse for himself as he also has to pay for Gary for everything so double the price!

in terms of him getting more views than he has subs..... I've been wondering about that too! it's very uncommon and shows people just click and don't like him enough to subscribe!

Reactions: 3
It takes me three or four goes to get through his vlogs as I'm not sitting there for an hour at a time. I always wonder if that maybe explains his high views, as people are having to watch it multiple times to see all of it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.