Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brookie

Chatty Member
Just watched Gary c live for a while. Wow. He is a so arrogant. Barely says hello to people. He thinks he’s is a celeb. I’m so embarrassed for him. He’s been live for over an hour. He’s so full of himself
He is a completely different person when he does his lives on Instagram from his bedroom.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the comp he put on a few months back... I can’t find who the winner was... anyone else find it?

Mark81

VIP Member
this is likely on purpose to avoid some copyright issues
That was my thought too but I figured he should at least cough up for copyrighted images. Just smacks of laziness and lacks authenticity. He has a legit disney looking castle on his dream guide. A generic castle just makes the product and his brand look cheap to me 🤷‍♂️

Mark81

VIP Member
I've just looked at his Instagram and looked af his recent merchandise. Is it me or is the castle on them not any disney castle? It looks like a knock off of a Disney castle but not actually any of the real parks castles around the world.

greeneggmagic

How old is Adam? It must be concerning not having an steady income, no sick pay, no pension or benefits like a company car or life insurance……..