Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Desdemona

I think Gary has a brother or sister so I’m sure he’ll move in and sponge off of them when mommy and daddy kick the bucket.
Does he?

They must be keeping well away if Gary doesn't speak of them. Although I wonder if they will have more boundaries than their parents do?

Like for Gary to live there he will need to actual contribute to the the household in some way, even if it's just doing the basic cleaning? Maybe using some of his money to pay his rent - given how much he spends on pins, a £100 a month would be nothing.

mks0926

You don’t know what he suffers from as I doubt you’re his doctor. I choose to believe he plays it up as a means to avoid working and contributing to society. He’s a shameful leech.
Believe what you want I guess, but please refrain from pushing the stigma against mental health. It's not an easy thing to deal with for anyone and should be treated like physical illness. Just my opinion!

SpillTheTeaPlz

What does he DO on the livestreams? Aside from complain, I'm assuming.

I'm really sorry for your losses, and I'm glad you're already thinking about a plan. Would that Gary had your level of insight.
I don’t watch, I just always see a live thing around his profile pic.

Mark81

VIP Member
Disneyfoodblog seem to suck up to him and repost him sometimes which makes me question their taste.

sully25

I have not been keeping up I see he has a fella now will that mean he bins Gary off Disney trips now etc

cinnamonswurl

Hey everyone, new here. Was just wondering when Adam and Gary's last live was? They sound interesting and I'd love to watch if they are still doing them😅

Itvex

Chatty Member
thats about assets, not turnover and not his own personal earnings or tax which he is entitled to keep between him and HMRC, He is a mail order company so not an asset-rich company. He doesn’t have to declare turnover on those micro statements as it’s a private company.
Has to declare cash in the bank aswel.

SpillTheTeaPlz

He’ll be back to WDW soon, our country is opening back up to the fully vaccinated in November. Can we make a special law to keep him out though? lol

Mark81

VIP Member
But even then he doesn' sell a lot, so much is often limited stock, and he goes months without doing anything. Profit margins and his market aren't massive. He is probably doing ok but he doesn't seem to be upscaling his business.