Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

benfluff79

Lots of indie sellers doing ears, he’s partnered with one so not his idea really either!
I see. Wow that’s even worse then. Surely his lifespan doing this as his job is pretty much over. He didn’t even get uk sponsors for travel vlog in the last year.

He’s nearly 30 I would guess? With no real experience or credible jobs to get a proper job. He can’t keep releasing some cheap looking Etsy candle every 3 months to pay the mortgage and invest for his future surely. Rather him than me

em69

VIP Member
I kinda of agree but also why give random content to your followers? Victoria’s stuff was a snooze fest. I don’t blame him for throwing random content out. He could of done some videos maybe.

On Gary’s Instagram live he was implying Adam has a team of people that work for him as he had someone do the captions for his videos so he made comments to people who work for the Adam Hartman company.

Yeah right, I don’t buy it.

What on Earth is adam doing that hes too busy that he can’t caption his own videos?
He's never had proper captions on his videos before and most youtibers that do have captions have someone do it for them or have an editor who does it. I've heard it is quite time consuming which is why most don't bother.

If he's doesn't have someone on his "team" doing it then he's probably just outsourced it and paid someone to do it. I can't see him taking the time or effort to do it now when he's never bothered before.

SpillTheTeaPlz

I wonder how Gary is going to adapt to the new DAS policy of needing to be pre-screened and only getting two rides per day?

I'd like to thank him, and others like him, for ruining it for the families that truly need it.
It’s only 2 rides for booking ahead of time. Once in the parks you can still book unlimited das one at a time.

How old is Adam? It must be concerning not having an steady income, no sick pay, no pension or benefits like a company car or life insurance……..
He just turned 28 recently and Gary I believe is 41.

starri

VIP Member
It also makes me wonder though, does his parents have a plan for what will happen to him when they go? Are any of them thinking that far ahead? Which, granted no one really wants to think about things like that, but surely they would need to?
Seriously. Does he cook for himself? Do his own laundry?

starri

VIP Member
I just watched part of the iPhone video, specifically where we was twirling...I assume while Mom held the camera.

Medium Shirt, we thank you for your service.

becca2512

I’m confused at the drawings they did in Animators Palette, on Gary’s sheet he wrote ‘GARY 27’… I thought he was in his 40s?

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
According to companies house Adam only has 4000 in money and assets. Its the bank of mummy and daddy that are paying for trips.......or undeclared earnings........!?!
thats about assets, not turnover and not his own personal earnings or tax which he is entitled to keep between him and HMRC, He is a mail order company so not an asset-rich company. He doesn’t have to declare turnover on those micro statements as it’s a private company.

jamesmaybe

Now we known what the two “jobs” he needed a break in between not to burnout from.
Cruise in concierge + editing and
50th anniversary evening

Mark81

VIP Member
According to the last companies house documents the company is valued at just over 4000 including cash and assets. Someone is definitely getting handouts from Mummy and Daddy.
That's shocking unless he has taken a large sum out for personal use during pandemic

Itvex

Chatty Member
I've said it before, I'll say it again.

ALW lost touch with a theatre audience years ago.

CHF does not have the stature to lead a production. An instagram post? Yes. An am dram from Paul Taylor Mills? Yes. A production that is at least trying to be professional? NO NO NO!