Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
If Adam wasn't Adam, I'd say at least it's written by an actual gay man. But Adam can't bring any insight or experience so it's just going to end up being him living his fantasies while ripping off other IPs (e.g. Disney meets heartstopper)

Reactions: 2
So I found some websites and did some digging on what he would be making from his book on Amazon.
Based on his sales ranking he is selling 180 books a month.
So I wonder since it isn't released yet whether that is the number of presales

Mark81

VIP Member
Problem is as he has self published its even less likely to be turned into a tv show or movie. No agent or publishing house to push you and your work forward, and the book itself will likely have a more limited audience

The "Don't forget to lock the door Cameron" is giving Gary C's parents list of how to live whilst they're away. How long until Cameron forgets to turn taps off and needs instructions on how to use a washing machine? 😂
I was thinking the same, I wonder if that would’ve clicked in Gary’s mind as he was read this literary masterpiece that his best friend is likening something in his life to the experiences of a teenager? I doubt it.

• Haha
At the very least Adam should have cut this into two separate vlogs. Keeps his channel active and his audience engaged. Nobody is sitting and watching him for almost 3 hours straight. Ugh
I've seen people post that they put his vlogs on 'in the background'

Similarly the number of posts I see of people 'catching up' on Disney vlogs (especially this weekend when the weather has been glorious) is ridiculous. Between that and binge watching crap on Netflix, do some of these stans just have nothing better to do!?
---
I like a long vlog too, but does depend who's it is and how good it I'd in terms of editing and storytelling.
I'll happily watch an in depth YT video for a long time, vlogging tends to be tedious and headache inducing, especially when the camera work is shoddy!

Century20

VIP Member
So either Adam and Gary are actually best friends and not transactional friends, or he really doesn't have anyone else who could have gone with him for this momentous moment
I fixed it for you.

edit - I found a tweet from someone who self published and used cpi. They said it was “hella expensive”.
He probably put it on his credit cards once he was able to pay down the balance enough from his Patreon membership funds, and now he is maxed out again as he has gone all in on this book "venture"

Credit-Card-Declined.jpg

Theodore

VIP Member
From that 90 minute vlog I got the distinct feeling that he made a lot of his costs back on the presale. He was then in a quandary as to how many to have printed, originally he planned for 4000, was considering stretching it to 5000 and a few days later finally decided on 6000. He was worried that people would be wanting it and the distributor would have none left.
Question is, how many have sold pre-release and is that pretty much the extent of the demand? Could he end up with 4000 books on his own shelf?

Century20

VIP Member
Wait, that's too hot? What the hell does he count as 'spicy'? They're clothed and embracing...thats it, or am I missing something?
What does he count as spicy? Good question. . . Well the salsa at La Hacienda de San Angel at Epcot is one! 😂

1717964637597.png

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Ugh he's going to do some event with the vilest, griftiest people in Disney vlogger land like Brummymummy. I've yet to see any young people or any events aimed at young people.

Mark81

VIP Member
Adam Hattan #12 - Cosplaying as a writer while working like a demon to convince us he's smarter

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Looook at his slightly waved 'hello summer' highlights :sick:- 2002 called they want their hair back.

• Haha