Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Adam mentions he asks for daily cleaning because he like having a "nice clean bed to come back to." Does he think mousekeeping changes the sheets every day?

The constant complaining about prices is irritating me. You're at fucking Disney.
Also, thought he was Mr environmental friendly?!

He is so thick and ignorant and has no self awareness

Reactions: 3
Word 365 is really good at Spelling and Grammar now, all he had to do was hit F7, select the content type and it would have done the rest. At work the only suggestions I have to skip are spelling of Names/Companies :LOL:

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Shocking how view of the big UK vloggers seem to be mentioning this though
They don't acknowledge any of the things Disney does to make it more difficult for people not from the USA. Disney did market research in 1996 and concluded that non US visitors would come for 7 or 14 days in a family of 4 and then closed the file. We don't use the internet at all apparently so no need to make their website/app work fully for us. It's infuriating that we need a VPN to do the most basic things. Adam's schtick for the past year has been 'This $20 thing is sooooo expensive'' as he sits in a $800/night room, after eating a $50 pizza so he will never be the guy to call them on their up charge BS let alone advocate for UK/international visitors. They have him over a barrel.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
How much does this all cost? That factory is not putting on this palaver with “bring a guest, pose on top of your order and ramble around in a pretentious hi-vis” for nothing. As self publishing goes this must be the most expensive way to go about it. And they likely have high minimum orders hence the huge number of books.

edit - I found a tweet from someone who self published and used cpi. They said it was “hella expensive”.

hrgrmr47

Also normally leads in romance novels don’t fancy every single man they encounter…. Finn’s hardly special, Cameron’s fancies everyone.

Theodore

VIP Member
Did he do all of this performance at the printers when his guide books and kids book were published?

Theodore

VIP Member
He said he only agreed with about 80% of the proofreader’s feedback. So a big FU to you, pro proofreader!

I know that latest vlog is a ridiculous commitment at nearly ninety minutes long and I did skip some bits but it’s worth watching. It has some eye openers. For example he defers to Gary C for opinions and advice on absolutely everything. Like who the fuck would ask that lazy no hoper for an opinion? He’s totally clueless.

Mark81

VIP Member
I can't bring myself to hate watch and give him all that ad revenue. Longer vlogs seem to have longer ad breaks I've noticed. Often 1 min or more

Mark81

VIP Member
Just to piggyback on what others have said...in the vlog he says he has read the book eight times and NEVER wants to read it again, and I thought...eight times is that all?

Again I think this is all just attention, cosplaying as a writer, paying his way into it because no publisher would touch his two-bit Heartstopper rip-off with a barge pole.

Yeah that was a red flag for me too. But it's like everything, he likes the reward and the image...but doesn't want to put in the work

Mark81

VIP Member
Sam's another one, like victoria, that seems to have changed direction in their videos
---
No new hair post yet. Do you think he will debut it at Taylors concert? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I wonder how much of the precious time I'm allotted on this earth Adam wants me to waste on him.
Well at least 50% of it will be ride and show footage. Adam won't trouble himself with actually having to provide interesting content himself