Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam going crazy because he got a generic welcome card from the GM of POP Century, 2 bottled waters, and some chocolate and oranges. :rolleyes: This guy is ridiculous. Can someone tell him he is not the only one who has received this before?

1719177436958.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What I can't comprehend is these vloggers have DVC but never seem to use them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
THIS! I guess they can’t afford to own as many points as they really need.
Which does point out what a bad freaking "investment" is it.

When he was talking about his locker thing and how he keeps "condi...ments" in it, I really thought something else was going follow the first syllable, and was glad that he was getting some. Although I'm surprised he's not on PrEP.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Adam spends $4,000 on the Universal VIP tour yet complains throughout the vlog about the price of Genie+, food and merchandise! Also has to take a private car from Pop Century to Universal ($130 roundtrip) because of course he could not take a regular Uber.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Closeted AND has a big old crush on Adam Cam because he's that irresistible 😂
one of the netgalley reviews says the bully is a former friend of Cam who’s suddenly
turned against him for unknown reasons so i almost guarantee it.

Reactions: 2
Adam spends $4,000 on the Universal VIP tour yet complains throughout the vlog about the price of Genie+, food and merchandise! Also has to take a private car from Pop Century to Universal ($130 roundtrip) because of course he could not take a regular Uber.
Or Mears Connect, like a plebe.

I mean, I do note that the high roller only sprung for Pop Century. This after the Virgin Upper and multiple private cars.

Reactions: 2
Or Mears Connect, like a plebe.

I mean, I do note that the high roller only sprung for Pop Century. This after the Virgin Upper and multiple private cars.
Yep exactly!!! He was probably forced to stay at Pop because he has used his DVC points for the use year & his credit card company would not increase his credit limit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Adam spent all this on 2 guys who picked Benefits Boy over him to be part of their proposal and have now launched competitor candles? 🤣🤣
They’re clearly only with him for the exposure and the expensive gifts. Wonder if they even promoted his crappy book for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear Adam only has about 5 to 7 nights worth of dvc a year. It doesn't really touch the sides with the amount of trips he does. I remember when he first got it he used all his points up at the start of the year.

Did he fly upper this time? After that dodgy photoshopped looking photo he posted I wasn't sure

of course he did; his BFF Jen Lefforge recommended the private car company

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Adam spent all this on 2 guys who picked Benefits Boy over him to be part of their proposal and have now launched competitor candles? 🤣🤣
They’re clearly only with him for the exposure and the expensive gifts. Wonder if they even promoted his crappy book for him.
@Tabitha and @Century20 really?! 🙄 That is truly sad. 🤔 Why would he spend $4,000 on those two? What am I missing here? What does he get out of it? Those guys are so boring. Have some respect for yourself! Unless he has some diabolical plan to get back at them for not including him in their proposal. Who am I kidding, there is no plan! Adam is an idiot!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing shouts louder than insecurities

He is just trying to buy friends and show off how 'successful' he is.

Nothing shouts louder than insecurities

He is just trying to buy friends and show off how 'successful' he is.
Definitely this. Although it was pretty embarrassing that he then forced them to guess how much it cost. I can’t imagine buying or receiving a gift from a person that really is part of my life and then having to go through that guessing game. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
@Tabitha and @Century20 really?! 🙄 That is truly sad. 🤔 Why would he spend $4,000 on those two? What am I missing here? What does he get out of it? Those guys are so boring. Have some respect for yourself! Unless he has some diabolical plan to get back at them for not including him in their proposal. Who am I kidding, there is no plan! Adam is an idiot!🤣
Yes, he booked the VIP tour as a surprise for them
IMG_0711.jpeg
IMG_0712.jpeg
IMG_0715.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You can tell this went right over their thick heads and it’s so awkward

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely this. Although it was pretty embarrassing that he then forced them to guess how much it cost. I can’t imagine buying or receiving a gift from a person that really is part of my life and then having to go through that guessing game. 🙄
That's a massive red flag and says everything. He is doing it to impress and clearly thinks expensive = better
---
He is also doing it to appear so kind and generous

He is so fake

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.