Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
I am considering this as white noise as I putter around doing chores, but did I correctly hear that Adam only went on this trip because Gary encouraged him after he was working so hard on The Book?

Because I know having to awaken by 10:30 every morning must just be EXHAUSTING.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Geetbo

VIP Member
I can’t get over the breathtaking arrogance of getting someone to proofread your book and then putting the grammatical errors back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Century20

VIP Member
Adam spends $4,000 on the Universal VIP tour yet complains throughout the vlog about the price of Genie+, food and merchandise! Also has to take a private car from Pop Century to Universal ($130 roundtrip) because of course he could not take a regular Uber.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Supporting each other through life's tribulations? what would that be for Gary C. His benefits not hitting the bank account or missing out on a new Funko/Pin. :unsure::cautious::rolleyes:

• Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
New thread title courtesy of @GSquaredUWS with an assist from @Mark81

I'll let someone else handle the recap

Previous thread here
He's still a narcissistic twat who buys all his friendships and has become the sidekick on his own channel, and his life.

Upcoming things to look forward to include the release of his first Gay lit book, and a mega long solo trip vlog.

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Exclusive: word on the street is that Adams 2nd book is already underway.

It will focus on his friendship with Gary and the titled being mooted is 'Hiding his ability to work'.
Oh please, please vote and make this the next thread title or some version of it:

Adam Hattan #12 Hiding His Ability to Work

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Mark81

VIP Member
Did anyone else think his eyebrow area looked really odd on the last vlog . Never noticed it before also why doesn’t he put his hand under his chin in photos . He looks like a daft Pratt doing it .
The princess pose he does makes me want to punch him so hard.

Adam can turn gay people homophobic

• Haha

agathabeads

well… exactly what we thought

“profanities touch her lips” what??
"I serpentine through the lower years"..."the corridor quietens as I approach" :ROFLMAO:

Isn't this main character a teenager? Someone's discovered synonyms.com whilst writing this book!

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
What someone said earlier in the thread really landed with me. All that performing at the printers with the “author” hi-viz jacket on, all the screeching, tearing up and “I can’t believe it” crumbles to dust when you remember he bought the whole experience. He’s paid thousands to crack on that he’s a published author, just like he buys experiences at Disney, having himself on that any of it is anything other than flagrant capitalism.
I think if he’d written it, published it and marketed it without all that shit we’ve seen in recent vlogs I’d be wishing him a bit more luck with it. Yes he has a captive audience and he’s entitled to use that, who wouldn’t, but the performance around it all… so so fake.
Yeah he’s basically spent £30k on a virgin experience day.

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
Yeah a 30 year old man writing “spicy” scenes featuring two schoolboys is odd as fuck.

• Heart

Charrots

Must admit, the Gary comment made me laugh loudly. Adam pays for a ’make me an author‘ experience, feels stressed, talks to Gary whose answer is to go to Disney.

So Adam goes, flies Upper, pays THOUSANDS for two strangers to enjoy an experience, all at the drop of a hat.

So many things about it amuse me but that it was Gary’s advice is just sensational. “You know what you should do, Adam? Hear me out, it’s something out of the box. Go to Disney. I know, I know, it’s something you never do, but you’re so stressed. You deserve it. You don’t have to take me this time.“

Gary lives such a sedentary lifestyle that I’m not sure he should give advice on anything ever, unless it’s to express regret at a complete waste of a life. I wrote that line and felt a little mean, but it is really the truth.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
When i see adults wearing these, i assume their young children made them for them. Isnt that usually the case? (Not saying ‘slut’ of course, he wishes he could be a slut)
Most vanilla slut in the world (showcase)

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
So Gary has established that he could work (even if just part time) in an amazon distribution centre or similar mail/package sorting place

• Heart