Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @GSquaredUWS with an assist from @Mark81

I'll let someone else handle the recap

Previous thread here

Reactions: 2
New thread title courtesy of @GSquaredUWS with an assist from @Mark81

I'll let someone else handle the recap

Previous thread here
He's still a narcissistic twit who buys all his friendships and has become the sidekick on his own channel, and his life.

Upcoming things to look forward to include the release of his first Gay lit book, and a mega long solo trip vlog.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how much of the precious time I'm allotted on this earth Adam wants me to waste on him.
Well at least 50% of it will be ride and show footage. Adam won't trouble himself with actually having to provide interesting content himself

Reactions: 3
Just watched the Enchante debacle. $300 and he hated the lobster and hated the steak, the two main parts of the meal. They offered to do another steak “well done” for him but he declined, no doubt thinking that was the classy thing to do in front of Witchy Pooh. For that price I’d have taken them up on the offer and possibly asked for a side of chips.
Then the twit scores it 5/5 “because of the service”. Seriously. What a knob.

She was given pollock. ”En Francais eet ees called ze Goberge” says the waitress. In England it is what we make cheap supermarket brand fish fingers out of.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the Enchante debacle. $300 and he hated the lobster and hated the steak, the two main parts of the meal. They offered to do another steak “well done” for him but he declined, no doubt thinking that was the classy thing to do in front of Witchy Pooh. For that price I’d have taken them up on the offer and possibly asked for a side of chips.
Then the twit scores it 5/5 “because of the service”. Seriously. What a knob.

She was given pollock. ”En Francais eet ees called ze Goberge” says the waitress. In England it is what we make cheap supermarket brand fish fingers out of.
Of course he didn't like steak or lobster, and of course he wants the steak well done.

He has the taste of a toddler. But chicken tenders are 'amazing'

Reactions: 5
A steak well done should just be thrown in the garbage. Sad to do that to a piece of meat.

Reactions: 3
What kind of psychopath orders a well-done steak that cost $300.

We’ll just declare this the latest crime Adam should pay for.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
1 - not really a surprise, he has said he was doing this in previous posts

2 - what is that hair?!

3 - I will watch this as I'm curious, but I'm going to have to fight hard to ignore his dramatics and fake emotions

Screenshot_20240526_083720_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240526_083728_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He actually thought he could get a book traditionally published 😂 Before “ultimately deciding” to self publish. Or in plain English being rejected so it was the only option.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s WILD about writing a book? I can’t wait for the 3 hour vlogs of him typing into Google Docs…thrilling

• Haha
Reactions: 6